Nudeshop request (Working Version)

Sorry guys for the 3rd upload. Various reasons stopped me from using the other threads. Please just nudeshop her to get rid of the full bikini. If you can’t do the full bikini then just do the bottom, thanks.
(And for those wondering, yes she is of legal age, I even have evidence)

Attached: 96AFD8D4-87A8-457E-9108-C65C385997E7.jpg (545x783, 94K)

Forgot to mention. The black is just me covering the other people to make it less confusing. Now have fun out there!

various reasons lol
you got proven to be a lying pedo
i think it's time the mods got involved in this
mods mods mods

I wasn’t proven. All your facts I contradicted. And there was various reasons it wasn’t bc you “proved me wrong” it was bc u spammed my chat. And 2nd reason was the photo formatted incorrectly. I, no longer responding to you. You do realise no one has actually agreed with you right?

Sorry guys for the user that’s following me around and calling me out for lies that I did ages ago that I admitted to. His also calling me a pedo without evidence (or evidence that I’ve proven wrong) so just ignore him. Have fun nudeshopping!

>I even have evidence
show me
it's that simple isn't it

No because it’ll be the third or fourth time you forgetful fuck. No more arguing in my threads PLEASE just let me use Jow Forums properly

you have shown no evidence
by your own words you put her closer to 16
you have lied and contradicted yourself all fucking day
show me one shred of evidence and ill go away

How did I make her closer to 16?!?! I DESCRIBED THE FACIALS AND BODY BUILD OF THE AVERAGE 18 YEAR OLD AND COMPARED HER WITH IT AND SHE FIT ALMOST PERFECTLY. YOUVE READ IT LIKE 3 TIMES SO STOP SPAMMING AND LET ME GET NUDESHOPS

where is this proof you keep going on about

Sorry about the inconvenience. Nude shopping is still available so go ahead :)

Op if you got banned right now how many of these very young looking girl threads would disappear too

6 maybe 8

there must be some deep web site that caters to people like you

You do realise nudeshoping is the fucking point if this part of Jow Forums? Don’t like it? Leave. Simple. Please go away

IGNORE THE user GUYS SHES SPAMMING ALL MY THREADS. If you want to nudeshop, go ahead ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

not him
OP she does look about 15 and you've given no evidence she is 18+
and after reading this thread
you seem like a liar that'll say anything to get a young girl shopped

But her body matches that of an average 18 year old. Everything except for height

Another user, that's not evidence, there is no proof

And guys I lied in the past in the thread I explained why but this fucking user kept saying random shit that had 0 relevance just to make me look worse

LOL, poor guy

What random shit
Read thru both threads let people make up Thier own minds about how much of a lying prick you are, and that doesn't even include all the lies you said yesterday

I lie. Who tf doesn’t. Does it matter that I lied about who she is? She’s still of age Jesus Christ

The only thing said(by you) is she is probably 18 but could be as young as 16
That's not proof
I think she's 14 or 15