Sauce?

sauce pls?

Attached: 1525505314643.png (90x179, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4218448
nhentai.net/g/64100/20/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bumping.

Bumperion pastarino.

bumpers gonna bump

Bump

bumping

Bump for great justice

bump

bumping

Attached: bump0.jpg (124x96, 3K)

bumpity bump

more bumping

Attached: blank1.png (200x200, 34K)

bump

Attached: bump0.gif (200x291, 11K)

Bump

Attached: bump1.gif (350x450, 23K)

bump for science

Attached: bump2.gif (550x400, 299K)

bump some more

Attached: bump3.gif (450x230, 59K)

bump again

Attached: bump4.gif (454x350, 52K)

bumperino

Bump

bumping

Bumpp

bump for sauce.

Bump

bumping

bumping

Attached: bump5.gif (454x442, 697K)

Bump again

bump some moar

bump bum

bump for academic purposes

bump

for science

b.u.m.p.

Attached: bump6.gif (350x400, 90K)

bumping

bump

Attached: bump7.gif (230x200, 349K)

bumpy bum

bump

Bumping

bump.

bump for research!

bump

Bump

bumpity bum

for science!!!

bump

Bumpin'

B.u.m.p.

loo

looks like victim girls from asanagi

okay sorry it's not looks very similar to asanagis works but its not from him

someone suggested that before but yea it's not asanagi. i've looked through asanagi's work and it doesn't seem to be from there. i'm currently trying to look for it manually but there are like 5000 more to go and that's assuming i didn't miss any. too bad sadpanda's reverse image search doesn't work on cropped image, otherwise this would be instant find.

and where did you find that cropped image ?

asked a friend of mine , he said she looks like kosaki from nisekoi

Someone else posted it on reddit, asking for source, I think that person got it from discord.

Sauce???

Attached: 1525390752827.jpg (850x1200, 575K)

Dunno the manga name but it's by Asanagi.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4218448

This is the closest i will ever be, he got it in some patreon like web. Thank you.

This is starting to look very hopeless to me... I've been trying to look for it manually by limiting the results with tags but I just noticed a few doujins still aren't tagged properly. Now, I'll have to search the entire 120k entries if I want to be safe. If only we know for sure it's english translated, it would've reduced the search results a whole lot.

bump for sauce

Have you tried narrowing the result by using one of the censorship tag? It's bar censored. What tag is it in sad panda? Full censorship?

I've only tried tag searching in Nhentai and Tsumino. Haven't tried sadpanda, but I don't think the tag there is reliable. In Nhentai you can make it so that it looks only for bar censored ones by adding these in your search input:

-tag:"full censorship" -tag:"full color" -tag:"uncensored" -tag:"decensored" -tag:"mosaic censorship"

and to make it search for one language(reduce duplicates):

language:"japanese" -tag:"full censorship" -tag:"full color" -tag:"uncensored" -tag:"decensored" -tag:"mosaic censorship"

I would like to narrow it further but there's too little info to "include" tags with, and excluding isn't very safe because for example if I exclude "NaPaTa" author(I'm quite certain it's not one of his works), I may end up blocking the anthology/tankoubon ones(the one with lots of oneshots from different authors) and the picture we're looking for could be in one of those.

So far Tsumino is the best one with most accurate tagging, but it only has english releases(and unbanned ones). Nhentai has more selection(minus Fakku stuffs), but sometimes obvious tags are missing in some doujin and there are way too many duplicates/reuploads.

I think sad panda tagging is pretty accurate. Lots of members and mods doing their job to clean the wrong tags. The only downside is they have lots of forbidden uploads (DMCA, Fakku, Wani stuff).

This is my first time using tags in sadpanda, hopefully it's working correctly. This is what I use:

female:"blowjob$" -misc:"full color$" -misc:"full censorship$" -misc:"mosaic censorship$" -misc:"uncensored" -language:translated$

I use "female:"blowjob$" tag assuming the one in the picture is a girl(I hope so, it's not a guy is it?) and the rest is just excluding the obvious ones.
It cuts down the amount of results to 9814 atm, at least now it's doable.
Might be able to narrow it down further by excluding "females only" tag, since thankfully they actually explain "females only" tag in sadpanda means at least 2 real female(s), not futanari/shemale. It just comes down to whether or not the tagging is accurate now.

Bumping.

lol i'm searching with a friend nearly 4 hours after this shit

Whatever this image is from it better be gold given all the effort it's taking.

i think its something from asanagi but i looked thru all his art

Not sure about the "mosaic censorship$" because it's censored using white bar. That's why I said earlier that it could be "full censorship$". But you can check some galleries in both censorship, which use white bar.

You might also want to check the "expunged" and "low power tag". Click the show advanced options below the search textbox.

You can also post the pic in sad panda request forum. You might get some help from people there.

Attached: bump8.gif (390x260, 35K)

Bless you and your friend user :)

lol I don't even care if it's shit now, I just want to get this over with so I can finally sleep well at night XD

I mean, I'm excluding "mosaic censorship" and "full censorship" because the picture we're looking for isn't mosaic censored and "full censorship" is where the whole shape of the private part is colored white so I'm excluding that too. And yeah, I've checked those as well.

I'll try but I don't think the top people there would be willing to help for something this difficult unless we offer them a bounty but I don't have much credit there either :(

bump

Bump

bumping

bump again~

bump

we gave up . after 8 hours search we couldnt find it . maybe its from a collab magazine with asanagi

thank you both for your efforts and sorry for wasting your time >_

no problem dude it was very fun and since we both have no RL its okay

still need to bump this thread?

i'll try to keep it alive as long as possible even though it looks hopeless

bump

bumping

Bump and source for this?

Attached: nips.png (329x903, 332K)

looks like Inomaru's works

bump

Someone from reddit found it:
PET 2 (Bakuman) by Unagimaru