Please expose me everywhere!

I want to be exposed online and in public areas. I'm real, check the pics and you will see.

The first 2 pics are public exposure agreements; download them, they are legal proof all my pics and personal details on them are public property, so your property too!

The 3rd pic shows links to my Skype, twitter, flickr, tumblr. Lots of pics to be found there!

Pic 4 and 5 are DUTCH EXPOSURE PICS. I want people to share them with dutch people and, dutch sites and in public areas all around Holland.

Dutch: Hoi Nederlanders! Download mijn foto's, vooral de laatste 2 met nederlandse teksten. Deel ze met anderen en op andere sites, en print ze ook uit zodat je ze kunt ophangen in openbare ruimtes, buiten op straat of in een park enz.

Maak je hier foto's van? Deel ze dan met mij op Skype :)

Robert Hendriksen.

Attached: roberthendriksen3.jpg (1411x2238, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/soc/26300570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: roberthendriksenpublicexposureagreement.jpg (946x1254, 332K)

Attached: roberthendriksen26.jpg (4920x4960, 3.28M)

Attached: roberthendriksen_nl4.jpg (1024x680, 160K)

Attached: roberthendriksen_nl2.jpg (1024x711, 202K)

What the fuck.

Bump!

Keep on exposing me :)

Attached: DZvyDxUXcAEzv0z.jpg (1200x845, 172K)

dont mind him. he's some normie that comes in here every day. just ignore it.

Attached: Collage 2018-03-29 14_12_50.jpg (1440x2144, 426K)

- available for request pics.
- available for sending lots of my nudes (pic and vid) through Skype (robin.freaxxx)
- available for free no strings attached live webcam shows (through Skype or chaturbate), but only to groups of people.
-available for live pics in The Netherlands; let's set up a meeting and let me model naked for you (at parties, in public, you name it), take pics of this and expose me!
- looking for online exposers and also real life exposers who want to flyer prints of my pics all around cities.

Your exposed public slut fron Holland,

Robert Hendriksen.

Attached: roberthendriksen8.jpg (9096x5808, 7.17M)

get a life faggot ass bitch

I request you write out what mental illnesses you suffer from.

I can answer that.

Being completely myself, without worrying what others might think, without shame, totally free, happy :)

Please do expose my pics.

Please add your requests here :)

Seconded

Send in your requests, use my body as your message board (bodywriting) or let me hold up signs or pose any way you want to (any angle, anal toys, crossdressing, more)

Attached: robert hendriksen.jpg (7712x5576, 4.43M)

u seriously think people will expose u if u ugly af? lmao try harder maybe doubt if it will ever work

Why not let me pose in a humiliating way with some humiliating sign or bodywriting? Make it funny, so people will laugh at the pic ;) i welcome all exposure.

for requests: i've done so many @ /soc in the past, here's an archived thread with almost 120 request fullfilled! :)

yuki.la/soc/26300570

can you maybe cosplay obito from naruto then?
(draw his face scars)

Can you write “Caesar’s cock goes here” pointing to your asshole with your legs spread? Cover your face somehow too because it’s ugly, thanks slut.

deliver you fucking slut or your mom will be raped by 16 syrian refugees

Unfortunately, no writings on my face, it's hard to remove and i have to go outside within a few hours.

Sure, but i will show my face. You can shop it out if you want to, but exposure means showing your face :) I'll make preparations and take the pic.

Thanks you for your request! Please expose this pic wherever you want :)

Attached: IMG_20180509_012404~2.jpg (2067x1760, 427K)

Pic from behind, wearing panties. Doggy style pose, panties aside to show your ass with 2 sharpies inside it.

God your disgusting, thanks.

Thanks for your request!

Attached: IMG_20180509_020306~2.jpg (1521x1733, 316K)

Thank you :)

I'm away for a few hours, but please keep the requests coming!

And do expose my pics and identity everywhere you want :)

Attached: roberthendriksen5.jpg (4082x5443, 2.67M)

Please take a pic of you on your back with legs in the air with 10 pens in your ass. with the words on your hamstings Trump kiss this i will do my best to expose you

Make a vid of you cutting yourself on cam and slice your dick a bit, it won't be enough to hurt it too badly but it will sure get the attention you seek from media sites.

Put something in your peehole

write "Markus Söder was here" between your balls and your butthole. Söder is a famous gay politician in germany. dont write it on a note.
i expect to see your face too. You should look nice and smile.

Honestly, mate. Good on you for doing what you want to do.