Looking for a specific hentai doujinshi

Hey,

I read it a few years ago, I thought it was the one I attached as an image, or atleast the same author, but its not... I could have sworn she looked verrrry similar.

Its about a somewhat protective girl, that has to protect that one guy she fucks because he gets always in trouble (not something like people want to kill him, but stuff like a stray football)

One scene I somewhat remember is both of them fucking, and a stray football comes flying, that she kicks away while he is still inside, resulting on his dick getting hurt, I also think they once fucked in an igloo resulting in it melting down, but I can confuse that one with another one.

Attached: 006[1].jpg (1280x1776, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showforum=45)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That pic is from Takemura Sesshu's Take On Me (Dominate Me). I don't remember the scene you describe since it's been so long since I read it.

I know what the image is from, as I said

>I thought it was the one I attached as an image, or atleast the same author, but its not... I could have sworn she looked verrrry similar.

There a "tall girl" tag in sad panda. If she protects her bf, I assume she's larger than her bf.

Great Idea. Looked through all tall girl Mangas that are in english... Couldnt find it.

The tag itself is a goldmine though, so thanks for it anyways!

I honestly have no idea if she was larger, Id say yes, but that just because

>If she protects her bf, I assume she's larger than her bf.

makes sense.

The "tall girl" tag was introduced not long ago so older galleries might not properly tagged. One more tag I can suggest is "tomboy" tag. I assume she's pretty strong being capable to protect her bf. Usually tomboys have short hair like that pic you posted.

Funnily enough, its exactly what im doing right now, came to the same conclusion that maybe the tag is missing, but tomboy fits the bill given my description...

Sadly couldnt find it under tomboy either, any idea if you can search for a minimum page count?

I think it was a full length one, so searching for all english ones with more than 100 pages would be good.

You want to search galleries with 100+ images?
Try "tankoubon" or "story arc" tag.

And "anthology" tag too.

"Compilation" tag can be used too, but you need to check the "expunged" option because most compilations are expunged.

Thanks.

Guess it makes sense to repeat the tall girl and tomboy search with the expunged checkbox too.

Sadly they give far too many results to look through. Ill try to find it by cover but not sure how good that is, since I have to have forgotten how she looks. seeing the cover of dominate me, I would have bet money thats the one im looking for, but since it absolutely isnt I assume I forgot how she looks

So there are 2 Scenes as described in the OP I remember, wanted to give them a bit more context (atleast one of them)

As I said, I think he was quite the unlucky guy, and she was always saving him from it.

The Scene I remember quite good is, as I mentioned, one where they are fucking in, I think, a classroom.

A football crashes through the window and she kicks it away while he is still inside her, which results in him getting hurt. I think the kick could have been somewhat of an overhead kick (in a sitting position bringing her foot besides her head, kicking the ball)

And I think they were on somekind of winter festival, and fucked in an igloo bringing that one down.

I also think she was really strong. Also possible that she had a sister.

Would be greatful if someone could chime in that remembers something similiar like this, even if the name is unknown, just so i know im not imagining things... And maybe some more details so someone else remembers the name ;)

Have you tried asking in sad panda forum? There are some knowledgeable guys there.

Will try in a bit, maybe someone recognizes atleast the description and has some more input/remembers more than I do, so I can give a better request there. Thanks for the input though, I totally forgot they had forums... Using ex to often, where there is no forum link...

Good luck and please post here when you find the answer.

Will do, but in about 12 hours or so, im going to bed now. Want to make the thread when I can answer potential questions. Hope threads on request stay for 12 hours before they vanish...

If the thread is gone (which I honestly assume it is),keep an eye out for Master0232 on the forums (forums.e-hentai.org/index.php?showforum=45)

Ill create the thread sometime tomorrow

Threads on sad panda stays unless deleted by mods. If you think the threads disappear like Jow Forums, it's because the default setting is show last 30 days. You can change it to Show All to see all older threads.

Attached: sadpandaforum.png (1296x112, 8K)

But there's a no bump rule in sad panda. They are pretty strict with this rule.

Sorry, I think you might be talking about this thread would vanish, right?

bump

Created the thread, will report back if I get an answer. Also, good morning all

Kumoi Takashi - Strange Heart
Chapter 1 is pretty much what you are describing

Yup thats it, thanks :)

tbf, she looks somewhat similar to the one I confused it with... I thinks thats excusable...

glad that it's found
saw your thread in sad panda too
you're a lurker :)

This was the scene i was referring to btw.

Attached: 022[1].jpg (1000x1400, 198K)

I learned alot from this thread, thanks guys!

"How to reach your goal, by having a nice conversation"?