Sauce?

Attached: 1525590854342.png (90x179, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HentaiSource/comments/8g67nt/source_to_doujin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bump

bumpin

bump

bumping

bump

bump

old thread got archived?
bump!

I think it was concluded that it was probably asanagi but an exact doujin could not be found, so everyone gave up.

i doubt it's asanagi
i could be wrong though
pic is too small to identify

Attached: oldbread.png (1284x273, 21K)

yep it got archived.
also, yea i don't think it's asanagi either.
if it was, the doujin should be somewhere on the net.

the pic seems to be from discord, probably cropped by those meme makers, meme makers usually just use whatever they found on the net.

bump

doesnt look loke his style at all

bump for sauce

bump

bump

bumpers gonna bump

bumperino

bump

bump

bump

bumping

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumpin

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumping

bump

bumperino

bump

bumpin

bumpp

bump

bumpers gonna bump

bump

eternal bump for sauce

bump

bump

bumping

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Shiwasu no Okina

WHO FUCKING CARES! There's a million pics like this! Geez, get a life already!

bump

It could be but are you sure?
Shiwasu no Okina usually draws girls with droopy eyes but this one has slanted eyes.

bump

lol is just a draw, find another draw to fap to, or even better get a girl

Bumping

bump

bump

bump

bumpy

OP here.

It's almost been 3 weeks since I started searching for the source to this image and I think
the hurdle is too high(this is probably one of the most challenging ones so far) and it's about time to give up.
It all started with just me trying to help someone find the source for this but I also became curious and started looking.
While asking around,I helped others find sources in various sites and all of them are solved without problems,
but just this one pic is so elusive that no one has any idea about(even the source finder experts had no clue).

So I guess this one is just going to join those few pics(like the BDSM one I saw here or the Cup Noodle one unsolved for 6 years)
and remain unsolved for years to come or possibly forever.
Let's just hope one day the searching technology is good enough to solve our sauce problems.

Anyways, thanks to all the anons out there who helped me search, analyze and bump this thread(and the previous one).
One of you suggested posting a bounty in sadpanda and I did but a reward of 50k credits is probably too small of an incentive
to expect people there to help but I just don't have much credits there unfortunately.
But maybe in case one day someone reads this archived thread and knows the source, he/she can post the answer here:
reddit.com/r/HentaiSource/comments/8g67nt/source_to_doujin/
for the original poster.

Thanks again to all the anons who helped.