Basically, sauce?

Does anyone have this picture without words on it or other pictures of this girl?

Attached: tumblr_p4atmnlf0G1wn3prlo1_1280.jpg (1000x1500, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tumblrgallery.com/gallery/136182
tumblrgallery.com/tumblrblog/61694.html
pinterest.com/shoplily_be/-des-petits-hauts-fw-/
pinterest.com/looleenette/des-petits-hauts/
vivafrida.ch/collections/des-petits-hauts?page=6
vivafrida.ch/collections/des-petits-hauts?page=7
vivafrida.ch/collections/des-petits-hauts?page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Holy fucking christ!

A. Where did you find this picture?
B.. who captioned it?
C. I know her personally

Why do you want it btw? Anyone have an idea about it?

I'd really like to talk to this guy so I hope this stays up

A. Found it lying around in the ol' spank bank, but it's hard to do much with it with words on it
B. No clue, don't even remember saving it. Might have found it on Jow Forums actually.
C. Huh, really?

Well, I actually think gorgeous/reserved looking girls like her are downright beautiful, much more than overt sexual kind of girls.

Just a model for fashion brand 'des petit hautes' apparently

Attached: b782aff3cfe5fdab483021692a9ad4d9.jpg (725x1088, 92K)

Not OP, but thanks. She's cute. You reckon you would you be able to find the image that op posted(with captions)?

OP here, damn she really is cute!

Same, still looking for the original picture without captions

A. What do you mean by "do much with it"?
B. It has a tumblr filename. Think you'd be able to find the place?
C. Don't know her that good but she used to live in my town. Think she moved since I don't see her around a lot.

Well if you care to know, I meant fappin'. But true, I did not pay attention to the filename, that's pretty embarrassing guess I'll search tumblr *blegh*

Can't find the picture anywhere without caps, the brooch/top she's modelling isn't for sale anymore other than on a russian site (no picture sadly)
There's quite a few more pics of her though

Attached: 5914_2.jpg (1280x960, 65K)

Hey, I don't mind. Seeing her posted here might even get me going too. Thanks for looking for me. I'll see if i can find your image.

No problem sir. I was looking for the place where the image with caps was posted. Thanks for looking though!

There probably would be some more if it's for a brand

Haha thanks. I did find quite a few of her other pictures, guess I'll post them here for anyone who is interested

Attached: 1h170244_00o-ecru_marine-d.jpg (1000x1500, 156K)

Attached: 1h170449_002-ecru-ecru-b.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Let's continue on kik. Post your name please

Attached: 1h170496_005-marine-b.jpg (725x1088, 571K)

Any one of you willing to make a kik group for it?

What for? I don't have a kik anyways :/

Attached: 38a4d7613cc3ba66d79aef8cdcb6a7b0.jpg (1000x1500, 341K)

Attached: Des-Petits-Hauts-Idana-Sequin-Sweatshirt-20180319202608.jpg (600x800, 101K)

Talking/fapping. No problem. This is fun too

Damn that's perfection. I'd use that pretty face. Wwyd?

Attached: 1h170498_005-marine-c.jpg (1000x1500, 318K)

If only I could use photoshop. It would be a great pic for a fake

That one for a fake? Like what?

I could imagine her in a picture like this

Attached: blacked-elsa-jean-in-blonde-freshman-fucks-a-huge-black-cock-with-jason-brown6.jpg (1067x1600, 229K)

Oh, wow. I definitely see how that could work...

Attached: 033-1h170045_002-ecru-ecru-b-min.jpg (1500x1500, 274K)

You don't happen to be an expert shopper, do you?

Love that one. Imagine those eyes looking at you like that

I don't have the skills or the photoshop

Or the time probably. Do you save these images btw?

Sure I have these saved

What kind of folder and what for? (screenshot would be awesome)

Sounds weird but seeing her here with random people this interested in her and talking about her like this makes me feel thrilled for some reason

I understand! Rather not send a screenshot but she's in the spank bank, in a folder titled "Perfect White Goddess" I don't normally save pics, and most pretty girls on the internet are kind of oversexualized imo. But she is just perfect.

Too bad this thread will close in a while and I'll probably never find you guys to talk to again.

Pretty hot idea to think about her being used as fapping material for one guy. Just cute pics, nothing nude are often hotter than adult ones.

Same as seeing a girl wearing a bikini vs her accidentally flashing a piece of her bra etc.
I do still love to find the picture with text posted by you. Just wondering on what kind of tumblr blog this was posted and how many people have seen it

Well, thanks to you all now I'd kind of really like to see a fake of her, maybe even a fake with the picture you posted

Admittedly I was trying to ignore the words on the original picture, but it's hard to get the thought of her being faked in pictures like this out of my head now

Sorry to triple post. I did a reverse image search on the original post, I got two links. I definitely didn't get the picture from either of them, I haven't usually been into the interracial fetish stuff. But here are the links for your interest

tumblrgallery.com/gallery/136182

tumblrgallery.com/tumblrblog/61694.html

I would still really like to find the original picture without captions on it

Maybe you could set up a fake request thread of her(today, tomorrow or any other day). Maybe somone else finds her to be pretty too.

And it'll be a bonus for me seeing her posted here again.
Me neither;(

It's a bit weird, but have a tumblr account? I'll have to make one but i might want to search through all your following blogs to find the picture with captions

Thanks. this might be a good lead

Could you check the details of when you saved the pic to your computer? It would save hours of time searching it

Is that the "date created" thing? Because I can't find anything else it could be. That would be March 5

Thanks! If this thread is still here tomorrow, I will have the picture you are requesting. I'd have to wait until tomorrow to get it though. If the thread isn't here and you still want it, you could make a new one

The topic is the same, but this would be another great pic to fake

Attached: tumblr_orxdaftJiT1wry43qo1_1280.jpg (1280x773, 132K)

Wow! What the heck is up with these captions? I guess even without the name you would know it's off tumblr huh!

I know right? It's just some weird hivemind over there. The pic is good if it would be without that text though.
Doens't matter if he's black or white to me, as long as it barely fits her

I'm currently scrolling through an archive with thousands upon thousands of pictures with this theme. Very strange stuff

Attached: 1526505476828.jpg (843x1500, 453K)

Not op, but thanks! Your are the best, user.
I bet he's happy with you.
Think you could find the location of the picture op posted with captions too? Would be great

Never mind. I think I found it!
Thanks anyway

god almighty, thank ya! Can I ask where did you find it?

Hey, do you see a bit of nipple if you look close enough at the picture?

I did a quick shop to remove the text. It's not great but it's all i'm gonna do with it. That pic is probably on Pinterest as is lots of others of her. You can search through them to find the original if you want.

pinterest.com/shoplily_be/-des-petits-hauts-fw-/
pinterest.com/looleenette/des-petits-hauts/
vivafrida.ch/collections/des-petits-hauts?page=6
vivafrida.ch/collections/des-petits-hauts?page=7
vivafrida.ch/collections/des-petits-hauts?page=3

I see you did post a fake request of her? So you couldn't get the idea of a fake out of your mind huh?

Neither did I, requested a fake on her too hehe

"My name is OP" Loving the posting you're doing on her. Care to get in contact some way?

Uuh email? Idk how to give just you my info. Also here is the first shop done of this angel

Attached: 1526573610201.png (1067x1600, 1.4M)

Sure, I hae to go for now, but if you post a throwaway email I'll add you.
Waiting for confirmation to post her second fake

[email protected]

whats her social media?