Sauce

I found this japanese blog about a week ago and DL'd this video
and now I'm looking for that blog again, and its not in my history or bookmarks

will post screens

Attached: 20180518_021605.mp4_snapshot_01.24_[2018.05.25_03.46.25].png (816x624, 892K)

Attached: 20180518_021605.mp4_snapshot_00.32_[2018.05.25_03.56.17].png (816x624, 814K)

Attached: 20180518_021605.webm (600x460, 2.69M)

Attached: 20180518_021605.webm (600x460, 1.93M)

Attached: 20180518_021605.mp4_snapshot_00.04_[2018.05.25_03.46.19].png (816x624, 741K)

any names or anything that you remember in particular?

also check your original video for any encoded metadata, as there's nothing to really get from these screens and snippets.

three fucking megabytes on VP-fucking-8

None, it was just runes. Maybe something-something-soulslike. All I know for sure is that he had something else for sale on DLsite which was how I found his blog and then the video, maybe it was a DLsite blog.
He also has a different video of gameplay on youtube, unlisted

Nothing with mediainfo except why would you encode to 47 FPS?

Attached: 20180518_021605 (2).webm (500x382, 2.97M)

Hrm, i'll take another shot, as for the 47fps thing if i remember it's some dumb standard with some anime over there, their production copies are standardised at 47fps or something then upscaled or downscaled as needed for DVD copies. it's the RAW that's 47fps.

ah, its coming back to me
He talked about some system (Live2D?) he used for animating it which uses a rigging and then animating process
and I don't think his previous work was similarly animated, but probably just CGs

Do you remember which blog site it was? or if the other CG project was hosted anywhere specifically? i'm advanced searching japanese blogs to the last week with specific phrasewords but can't find shit because of oversaturation, even focusing on shit like 'souls' and 'rpg'

I found the other project on dlsite and then found the blog from there

another thought also came to me:
What browser did you use? cuz if you downloaded the video, chances are even if your history was wiped your download history might have the source site tracked in there. t

Already checked it
Also the dlsite 'recently viewed' didn't go far back enough
At this point, I'm just hoping someone happens to recognize it

yeah damn, it seems like you've tried just about everything. It's a bitch to find too, since the vid doesn't seem to have any identifying moonrunes i'm guessing and it brings up jack shit. maybe see if you can find his other work i guess, idunno.

best of luck.

>moonrunes
The text is Chinese, not Japanese.

holy shit

Attached: 20180518_021605.mp4_snapshot_00.20_[2018.05.25_08.10.26].png (816x624, 874K)

oh shit, is that character info?
lemme see if i can translate that.

Looks like inventory screen. Those are weapons.

yeah, annoyingly enough from what i can get it's basically saying 'for ceremonial purposes' etc.

on the other hand, i am now aware that google translate has a hand drawing option that works with graphics tablets if you have them.

I think the search can be narrowed down a lot now though
DLsite chink who makes a fantasy dungeon reverse rape RPG using some fancy animation system which the nips havent utilized yet. this will bring about WWIII starting from Asia this time.

I noticed that drawing tools a few weeks ago. It's quite handy.

I think you might get the character's name in OP pic from the damage log

His name is 魯格. Tried googling that half an hour ago. No results :(

Did you try dlsite.com.tw?
its a completely different site than en and jp dlsite

Found it
lol I remember now, I had searched for his other works on startpage, and then found the blog
oane-ashi.blogspot.tw

his blog isn't linked to dlsite outside of taiwanese dlsite

Good to know that you found it. The blog is in Chinese. I was about to give up lol.

yeah, i was hand translating the stuff, i am not very good at it.

good to know, at least we jogged the memory right?

>good to know, at least we jogged the memory right?
in a way
I went to taiwanese dlsite and I recognized his other works and then found the link there

thanks guys