Teach Me How to Shop

Looking for any advice on how to cumshop so I can make threads in the future doing shops for Jow Forums .

Any tips or guides or even videos would help me get better. I want to be able to make realistic cumshops with or without donors so I can shop girls I know as well as anons requests.

Anything helps, I could try a sexshop or two here, picking my favorites.

Attached: Adobe_Photoshop_CS6_icon.svg.png (2000x1967, 111K)

How much PS experience do you have?

I've got some tips for you if you'd like

Need tips!!

I have an average level of understanding. Nothing insane but I've taken a digital arts class, know how all the tools work, can use the quick selection tool pretty well, some top bar tab stuff, nothing insane like legit shoppers though like blending or making cum look legit a d seethrough

The main thing is to let the donor image do most of the work for you. The dream is to just paste the face on and start masking. But usually that never happens.

The trick is to get a donor as close as possible, so you only have to do minimal adjustments to the skin color and lighting.

Ideally if you've chosen the right donor, you should only have to adjust the color balance and brightness/contrast before you start masking.

Masking is... what exactly?

It's a tool that allows you to use values of grey to assign different transparency levels to your layers.

So for example you would have your subjects face underneath the cum covered face. Then you would use the layer masking tool to selectively reveal the bottom image.

Attached: mask.jpg (306x76, 11K)

(1) The subjects face

Attached: test2.jpg (1836x2205, 946K)

(2) The Donor image

Attached: test3.jpg (424x632, 176K)

So this isn't a perfect donor for a number of reasons:

-Lighting
-Quality
-Skin Color

But we can fix those things with color balance, exposure, brightness, and contrast.

(3) So from that to this after color correcting

Attached: test4.jpg (424x632, 182K)

(4) Next we position the donor over the subject.
Use the rulers to set guide lines. I usually work off of the lips, yes, brow, chin, and hairline.

Attached: test5.jpg (1836x2205, 1.13M)

(5) Then we click the masking tool while having our brush active. Choose a soft brush and set your brush opacity somewhere between 15 and 25. Make sure you have your brush color set to black.

Start masking until you have your desired image.

Attached: test6.jpg (1836x2205, 1004K)

Okay, continue

Wait, so after putting donors face on image. You switched to a soft brush and did what exactly? How does coloring on her face do anything... I'm a bit lost on this step

(7) Touch things up. In this example, I noticed the cum looked a little to dark so I brightened it a bit and cleaned the edges.

Attached: test7.jpg (1836x2205, 997K)

Think about it like you gently brushing away the top layer.

1. You should have two layers. The subject (bottom) and donor (top)

2. Select the top layer (Cum facial image)

3. Click the masking button

Attached: test8.jpg (294x85, 11K)

If you did it right, it should look like the test8.jpg image.

Now with your brush selected, you want to pick a soft brush and set your opacity

Attached: test9.jpg (649x75, 18K)

Alright cool, I'll be sure to try it myself.

I've always been trying to cumshop this girl I know and its proved a challenge. Could you try her with the same step by step so I can get a better idea son how to find a donor when I dont have o e as well as how to use the masking took once more?

Sorry for requesting another shop

Attached: 20171228_094654.png (1036x1650, 1.35M)

Hey, SnapDude! I emailed you yesterday from an account named cumshopfan. Just making sure if you received the email :)

So the perfect subject has several qualities:

-Looking straight at the camera
-No airbrushing
-No head tilt
-No shitty insta or snap filters
-Good lighting

This subject is more challenging because it doesn't have those qualities.

The first step is finding a donor with approximately the same head position and angle. It doesn't have to be perfect, but the closer it is to the subject image, the less work we have to do to make it look right.

One possible donor

Attached: 1417053941.jpg (500x599, 65K)

Any specific place you look for donors? I've always had trouble since Google images is a bit hard

And another.

Attached: tumblr_lwymkzBA2Q1qggul9o1_500.jpg (467x700, 58K)

Bing and Reddit for sure.

(1) Setting up the donor layer above the subject layer.

(2) Using rulers to align the donor

Attached: 1.jpg (1601x977, 122K)

color correcting.

Attached: 2.jpg (1353x587, 83K)

erasing what we don't need

Attached: 3.jpg (580x702, 58K)

initial mask.

Attached: 4.jpg (554x625, 44K)

Repeating steps with the 2nd donor

Attached: 5.jpg (1429x906, 100K)

Making a composite of the two donors for a better result. Masking. Cleaning up. Darkening the brightness.

Attached: 6.jpg (1629x836, 103K)

Alright, so far I understand. I'd just like to say thank you for even taking the time to teach me.

Finishing the touch ups:

Once you're completely done with the layers. Flatten the image into one layer.

Make the pic look more homogeneous by adding in a little noise and Gaussian blur (found in filters menu bar)

Change the brightness a bit as well.

No prob. Happy to help

Attached: 7.jpg (1468x928, 102K)

And uh, just cause I've always been looking for a solid shop on her, can you post the full res shops of her you did? That would be awesome.

Add a gimmick.

And you're done!

Attached: 23.jpg (1036x1650, 570K)

What an awesome dude.

While you’re here would you mind doing one more for not OP SnapDude?

Attached: 43A4F06A-6501-480A-BC5F-A79A585A27BD.jpg (750x936, 123K)

Come on man, stop being a leecher.OP wants to learn how to shop, we dotn need another request thread.

I love these snap fakes. Did you receive my email yesterday?

That's awesome. Thank you for all your help. I'll be sure to try and shop on my own. My email is [email protected] . SnapDude, if you email me I can hopefully learn how to do other shops from you and send you my attempts at cumshopping through your tips.

Hopefully, I'll get an email from you. Thanks for all your help,

OP

(((Let the thread die)

I'm not even OP but I screenshotted all your steps for myself. Looks very helpful thanks SnapDude