Photoshop Request

Would someone be able to Photoshop a drunk blush onto this image, please? The style i'm looking for will be on the replied image.
And also, i'd like to request to make her drool a bit more prominent as well, please.

Attached: Rosalina 3.png (1700x2404, 3.28M)

Attached: Blush.jpg (472x480, 61K)

Bump also interested

Bump.

Bump.

Attached: 1511227494032.png (1700x2404, 3.55M)

Love the blush, would I be able to ask you to make her drool a bit more visible? And also make the inside of her mouth appear wetter, please?

Bumping for this addition:
To this image, please:

like this ?

Attached: 1.jpg (472x480, 186K)

Not quite what I was meaning, but worth a good laugh.

okay bro im sorry if i cant help you i just didnt know what you mean

Oh okay, I thought you were messing around is all. Ask me if you have some questions and we'll start from the top.

hmmm did you mean you want the original image to have the new blush ?

sorry if my english is bad :D

This is the image with the new blush that the other user added to it, the blush is perfect:
I was wanting her drool to be a bit more visible in this image, while also making the inside of her mouth appear wetter.
Basically it's taking the image I linked above in this message and adding the drool and such.

That's alright, we'll be able to work around it.

thats is good or you need some edit on it ?

Attached: 1534628165671.jpg (1700x2404, 1.52M)

Would you be able to undo what you did to her blush, please? Then it should just be some added wetness to her mouth and it'll be done.

i cant add wet dude

That's alright, just remove what you did to the blush on that image then, please. Thanks for doing what you could by the way.

k wait i do some little fix

Thanks.

like that ?

Attached: 1534628165671.jpg (1700x2404, 1.53M)

That's reverted back to the original images blush. Sorry to be such a pain, but would you be able to edit this images blush back onto that?

Attached: 1534654846292.jpg (1700x2404, 1.73M)

That's perfect, thank you so much.

I do have some more edits I want to request for this image, but I won't do it here or now to save cluttering this up.

im sry but maybe someone can help you i just i cant understand and im new in photoshop to do something like this , sorry

That's alright, it's all sorted now. Thanks for trying what you did though.