Photoshop Request

I didn't want to clutter up the last thread so soon, so I decided to make a new one with this
I'd like to add two boxes to this image of which i'll reply below with their locations in the name of the file.
For the one on the bottom left i'll leave you in charge of deciding placement and whether you want to rotate the arrow to point from a different direction.
The one on the top-right however i'd like placed big enough to occupy space, but not too big to block anything.

Thanks again in advance.

Attached: Image.jpg (1700x2404, 1.64M)

Attached: Box For Bottom Left (Pointing To Womb).png (567x679, 365K)

Attached: Box For Top Right.png (554x732, 267K)

Attached: Untitled61.jpg (1700x2404, 2.91M)

That looks even better than I thought it could, thanks user.
But for the bottom left one, can I ask you to raise it up just a little more? Perhaps have it pointing at her stomach region?

Attached: Untitled61.jpg (1700x2404, 2.9M)

Much better, thanks again for this.

I may ask one last favour from you though please, user.
I'd like some heart-eyes added to her pupil. I know most of it won't be visible, but i'd like to see how it looks. Would you mind trying it for me, please?

Attached: 10eb400475fe6659dd8ab03b92331eec.jpg (1200x1600, 270K)

You're the best, thanks.
Do you mind if I ask for some more additions from you? I don't want to waste your time is all.

Not sure if you'll say no or not, but i'll send it anyway in case you do.
I'd like to add these hearts around her head like in the image, if that wouldn't be too hard for you to do, thanks.

Attached: Hearts Around Head.png (745x621, 748K)

Attached: Untitled61.jpg (1700x2404, 2.91M)

Thank you for taking it on, but would I be able to ask you to space them out around her head instead of on it, please?

I'm probably getting annoying for saying it so much, but thanks again.
I do just have two more additions to this image to do and then i'm done, although i'm not sure how easy they will be, so i'll leave it up to you if you want to take it on or not.

I'd like to have this textbox added on the left side of her face, preferably kind of small and on her hair with the arrow end of it pointing to her mouth. I'm not sure how you'll go about removing the background from the back of the textbox, hence why I was leaving this up to you if you want to try it.

Attached: Textbox (Pointing To Mouth, On Hair Covering Eye).png (821x953, 436K)

Attached: Untitled61.jpg (1700x2404, 2.93M)

Wow, the background of that turned out really good, thanks again.
This next one will be my last request for this piece.

This text box will need some modifying for the arrow off of it to be pointing out from the top right of it, sorry for that if it's difficult.
I'd like it to be placed down the bottom right of the box that's already up in the top-right of the image, preferably with the modified arrow pointing to the "walls".
Thanks once again.

Attached: Textbox (Move Arrow To Point At Bottom Left Of Top Box).png (1315x1009, 981K)

Attached: Untitled65.jpg (1700x2404, 3.39M)

Thanks for taking it on, but I was meaning more down to the bottom left of the box, not so much in the box.

Kind of like how the black mark i've put on the image is now.

Attached: Edit.jpg (1700x2404, 812K)

Attached: Untitled65.jpg (1700x2404, 3.4M)

More like this actually.

Attached: Edit.jpg (1700x2404, 812K)

Perfect, thanks again. That's all of the major edits for the piece, the rest is just stuff to make it look a little bit more refined, so it's not as important if you don't want to work on it.
Mainly making the drool around her chin seem more like it's attached and actually looks like drool, and perhaps making the inside of her mouth look wetter.

Not sure if you're going to be working on those last few small refining edits, but I just wanted to say thanks again before I let this thread close.