Rate my nudeshop

I've been praticing a lot. What do you all think?

Attached: rate my nudeshops - Copia.jpg (1441x1280, 1.44M)

Even though I know people will start asking you to nudeshop their stuff, I just wanna say that your skills are great and your practice has paid off! :)

Thanks, man! Really appreciated.

This is really good mate. What program did you use?

That's damn good! What tutorial or guide did you use?

I use Photoshop! Thanks bro

I don't use any tutorials. It's more about to comprehend the tools and their functions, and apply. Not works all the time, but...

What about this one?

Attached: theese ones - Copia.jpg (2160x776, 1.86M)

this one the boobs are too high def for the body so if you do like a gaussian blur on the image it will look better

Instead of blur, try adding a little noise first instead. but yeah, they're a little too high def.

ya that also works lol

Wow, that’s also amazing! I love the attention to detail.

Thx for the tip. I'll try it soon.

I used to finish the shops with some lightning and noise stuff. But I need to improve this technique

What do you think about this? The pussy it's a little irregular and the nipples are kind of pale... But, I think it worked.

Attached: or this -.jpg (1500x1334, 1.01M)

That's the last one for today. Thank you all for the feedbacks.

skin tone seems a bit off, but really good job on editing out the strings over the water! that must've taken some work.

Yeah, it took. haha Thanks man!

The only things which jump to my eyes, skin tone is a bit off, pussy is in wrong perspective an the blur on her hair near on the neck.

Kudos to you, sir. Not bad at all..

I did the last one 9 months ago. The high res boobs 6 months ago and the first one I finish today. I think we can see some evolution. Thanks a lot!

Attached: 10.jpg (960x960, 53K)