CAPTION THREAD 2

My Goals:
Gather Captioners, Cappers, practitioners of our tiny specialty, whatever they are called.
Go as much as our schedules allow.
I and others create a shit-ton of captions

Cappers!
Post your panel and your rules, samples, whatever—anywhere in the thread whenever you show up.

Writers!
Dive in or post a sample for someone. Be clear about what you do and what you don't.

Requesters!
Bring your hottest girls, your attractive, of-age pics. No more of the sad draggy-ass shit that’s been in every cap thread for the last five years. Pay attention to what the writers will and will-not do, and be detailed with your requests!

NO one is ENTITLED to get their request done.

Attached: 1537122459939.png (500x500, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spankwire.com/Night-Invasion-Full-Ep-4/video136471/
spankwire.com/Night-Invasion-Episode-7/video163189/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT OP’s Writing Rules

- Give me something to work with. If you just say "anything" I will ignore or do worse.
- If I think the chick looks too young, or I'm not attracted to her, I won't do it.
- You can request a first-person narrative (I'll write as if it’s the chick speaking) or third person. See guide (below) Or you can just let me decide.
- I don't do much incest, but I do like daddy/little play. And I prefer Femsub, though I do dip into femdom,but my dommes are never too heavy and always DTF.
- I’ll do Cheating if it is not cuck-related and more about the opportunity with some forbidden fruit.
- Cuck IS out totally unless you do it right, i.e. The whole town knows, but the husband doesn’t. Anything else is just cheating.
-I really don’t feel like I can write any more about gangrapes or bbc and rape sucks as a first person thing, since it’s just gasps, crying and shit.
No SPH
If requests get repetitive, I will probably ignore them.(like after the fifth ‘gangrape/bukkake’ in a row. )

If I don’t do one of the requests , it might be that they look too young, too ugly, or the image just didn’t speak to me immediately. That doesn’t mean it won’t be talking later.

Sometims, when I do the writing. I'm going to include an option USE ON THIS PICTURE: Yes or No? So the requester doesn't have to take what I gave him/her when I had a wild idea or needed to unwind.

NOT OP’s Capping Rules.

If it’s written, I will do photoshop with it unless I think the girl is too young. None of my preferences apply to any other writer and I’ll cap any other writer’s stuff.

>>
NOT OP 09/16/18(Sun)13:29:50 No.16379669▶

Attached: 1537223764493capped.jpg (750x576, 289K)

Some Samples of my stuff

Last Thread:

Attached: 1523134225787.jpg (960x720, 127K)

Attached: tumblr_p7fdxkFlp31u0a219o1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 198K)

Can someone do a forced public nudity caption for her?

Attached: 20180316_225218 (2).jpg (3024x4032, 2.25M)

getting blackmailed at prom

Attached: 219c56l089s01.jpg (451x542, 22K)

By whom?

The photographer (female) wants to have lesbian sex with her

Attached: 2006580.jpg (1076x672, 117K)

She hopes her boyfriend leaves to have a chance to have brutal sex and penetrate her virgin anus

Attached: fer2.jpg (274x206, 13K)

one of her brother's friends

she is my teacher after taking me to my house in her car, stops about 200 meters before to insinuate how much whore she is and, although she already has 2 girls, she wants one more of me so we decided to do it in the car without any protection.

Attached: ale13.jpg (960x960, 80K)

she wants to know what it feels like to have sex

Attached: ni.jpg (768x960, 53K)

she is my partner waits for me and more students for sex with me in the public classroom wants to be double penetrated while sucking dick and wants us to finish everything in her sexy body

Attached: fab.jpg (959x960, 171K)

Attached: fab1.jpg (960x960, 41K)

Emma (friend) and Margot (ex)
could you do something like they are good friends and once, in a dorm, they were a bit drunk and decideed to have lesbian sex for the first time? something really intense (please include scissoring ^^)

Attached: [000073].jpg (6016x4000, 5.75M)

Leave from where?

So she buys a dildo? Where are you folks finding all these 18+ virgins.

maybe just give me the JAV number you're referencing.

Inviting you to go skinny dipping...only to end up fucking you in the pool.

Attached: 1537278855143t.jpg (640x640, 114K)

neither are wearing any bras or panties under their short dresses. all night they were flashing their pussies to the whole party, just hoping some guy(s) would take the hint

Attached: 30830701t.jpg (1080x1345, 448K)

Attached: 1532204027009.png (1080x1920, 1.02M)

Attached: 1537253430014capped.jpg (864x720, 341K)

Attached: 1537304440841capped.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

from her house

Attached: 1537224858877capped.jpg (1296x1124, 749K)

she does not use dildos, she has not had a boyfriend, I guess she is a virgin

Attached: 1537295843095capped.jpg (2049x1536, 1.68M)

more than 8 friends

Bump

1st pov from girl on right. Both girls very excited to suck my cock but pov girl wants to show her little sister how it's done

Attached: 20171217_200110.jpg (898x1124, 486K)

Attached: 1537309101700capped.jpg (1440x1028, 366K)

"She was more than happy to strip down for me, but when I put the collar on her and started walking her down the street, she got nervous. She really didn't enjoy the homeless guy fondling her, but she should be proud of her obedience. Once we get to my buddy's bar, we'll see how she like servicing the crowd.

The note said, "We know, we have the pictures, and if you don't come to room 302 at this hotel tonight during your prom, the world will know what kind of whore you are. She didn't know there was video of that night in the car, but she couldn't take the chance. From the minute she entered the room she was grabbed, blindfolded, and held down on the bed. Her dress was carefully unzipped and taken off her. They cut her underwear off and she felt people touching her breasts. They took the blindfold off and she saw a group of naked men wearing masks. There was a camera set up facing the bed. "You be nice to us, and this goes away." She tried to be nice as pie. She sucked cock, ate ass, took one two and three cocks in her cunt and ass, the jerked off between her breasts and shot gallons of cum on her face. But, she reappeared at her prom, a little tired but with a DVD under her dress, next to her heart.

"Oh, come on! This is the biggest cliche ever! Photographer seducing the subject. Even though you're a woman it's so cliche. Well, OK, I haven't said 'no' yet.

And that's when I realized that I had to leave.

Back tonight.

Guy finally about to get the blowjob of his life from his girlfriend on camera.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-18-16-34-01.png (708x723, 648K)

She's Amy, she was my first girl (yeah, awesome tits to start with). After a couple years, she now is a lesbian. Could you do something like we bump into each other and she realises she wants to try dick again like old times?
make her go wilder and wilder as the heat of the situation rises

Attached: ccccc.jpg (581x540, 234K)

sjw angry that she's cumming from getting knocked-up

bonus points incorporating leg/foot talk plz

Attached: Capture1.jpg (864x864, 99K)

Marie, friend of mine.
I need a story like those "sleeping assault" or "night invasion" vids. She sleeps on this couch and I do things to her, she does not wake up, or perhaps thinks she's having some wet dream. I want everything, tits, pussy...

Attached: 264101_1991110095660_7767123_n.jpg (720x540, 66K)

based not op thx

1st person. Wants to thank me for the piano lessons (if you know what I'm saying)

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-182312_Instagram.jpg (1080x2220, 898K)

kindly thread bump

bump

Big tits lets lets her friend play with her to excite you

Attached: 2141253.jpg (1080x810, 99K)

I think I have a sentence or two about this

Wouldn't she just abort?

I've started on this one.

I like this idea.

I know how this goes, just have to pick it up.

Where's our other writer. How did I do with

>Wouldn't she just abort?

nigga this is hentai jerkoff material not real life

What does that request have to do with hentai?

the whole thread is fapfic thats like hentai scripts

"Limp dick Ben knows that he is a few seconds away from the greatest moment of his life. Natalia was cocky enough to think she could ace him in chemistry class. She lost the bet. Now this Holmium (HO) will have to suck Ben's tiny cobalt, carbon, potassium (Co.C.K) on camera."

Interesting theory this opinion of yours. I would say that hentai comes from an Eastern Mindset and my work comes from that West. Is that not a compelling difference?

Attached: 1537220331262capped.jpg (1080x1296, 811K)

Correcting an error I made on a nice bit of human captioning.

Attached: 1537294592349capped.jpg (1944x2592, 962K)

Could your link me your favorite one of those videos. I have a beginning, but I'm not clear on how it should end.

Forced dress in a beach

Attached: a5.jpg (960x720, 57K)

she secuestred,brutal rape after party

Attached: a6.jpg (924x924, 100K)

srry change photo

Attached: are.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Attached: 1537294885997capped.jpg (581x864, 629K)

>secuestred
Do you know what this word was supposed to be?

hahaha sorry NOT OP but i don´t speck english :(
im mexican

Did she ask for it or just suffered through it?

I asked for it

Here's an oldie I did on /aco a while ago. I'm in need of rest.

Please bump with more interesting requests!

Attached: 1525894525167.jpg (1080x1195, 850K)

thx a lot

I don't really have a favorite, but I prefer night invasion. All of night invasion episodes are quite the same. I prefer the ones when he ends up fucking dreamy girls

>I know how this goes, just have to pick it up
Looking forward!

Her friend wants to have lesbian sex with her

Attached: eh08101100408.jpg (620x960, 116K)

Shit brOP i totallt forgot. thanks for doing my cap and I’ll see what I can do to help today

spankwire.com/Night-Invasion-Full-Ep-4/video136471/
this one is pretty good even though he does not fuck her

spankwire.com/Night-Invasion-Episode-7/video163189/
perhaps this is a bit better, but I don"t like the alcohol thing

Make some for her 19.birthday please :)

Attached: 5842730955.jpg (540x960, 71K)

Public nudity caption?

Attached: 542475.jpg (729x729, 71K)

She needs black cocks!

Attached: 5748y822.jpg (480x800, 46K)

Desperate sexually frustrated Co-worker/Friend/Neighbor being beyond horny and needing some D?

Attached: chey4.png (958x960, 1.2M)

So, what you like about Marie is that she role plays this stuff for you? The only way somebody's going to just lie there is because they are drunk, drugged, or medically wrong.

they about incest between sisters

Attached: 17.jpg (540x960, 144K)

My roommate Marie can sleep through anything. That’s something I love about her, besides her body and her fine tits. She usually naps on the couch after her classes and she has late ones on Thursdays. I had prepped for this. I raised the temperature in the house a few degrees, so she’d take off as much as she could to get comfy and wouldn’t notice too quick if her clothes seemed to disappear. I’ve got an app on my phone to take low light pictures without making any noise and I was ready to stalk my prey. I came hope Thursday night and she was passed out on the couch, she had stripped down to panties and a thin shirt and kicked the small afghan off the couch so she was all displayed for me. Almost all. I started by carefully unbuttoning her top. Like most women, she had discarded her bra the minute she got home, so I had unrestricted access to her breasts and red-red nipples. I was touching lightly and pressing them softly though that’s really hard when you’ve got her tits out and can smell her and hear her softly breathing. I love her legs and being able to see and smell her pussy was nearly enough to make me cum right there. I stroked her legs and her strong calves and took a few more pictures. I started to work her panties down when she surprised me by turning over. She wasn’t awake. Just moving. It helped because now that I could see her ass, I could pull the panties down over it. I stopped and took a few more pictures. It was good to just sit there and watch her sleeping. A few minutes later she turned back and I put my hands on her again.

Her pussy was shaved and really cute and tucked in—like. I gave it a kiss and then started stroking it while I ran my other hand over her breasts and upper body. She was a little wet already and I slipped a finger into her a bit. I held it there while I kissed and sucked on her nipples. This produced more moisture and I slipped the finger further in before slowly drawing it out. I had taken off my clothes while I watched her. Now I took my cock and played it over her naked body. Should I cum on her tits? On her legs? Jerk on her feet? No, I know what I wanted. I put one leg between hers and pointed my cock at that shaved puss. She made some noise when I entered her and soon, very sleepily, she said, “Hey, don’t stop. I need this.” And I began thrusting and kissing her.

This got way too long for a caption. I caption would be like "Marie will be my prey tonight. Look for me in your dreams."

Public nudity?

Attached: 415214251425.jpg (720x720, 44K)

No problem! Just pick up some of the undone stuff later.

Attached: 1537365159479cappedd.jpg (1076x672, 341K)

"I thought he'd never leave! Please face-fuck me and brutalize me! He never does that. Just use me like a toy! Let me get naked right now so you can start slapping me around."

"I just want to know what it feels like. To have a cock in me, to be that close with someone. Isn't that a good thing--a right thing to want?"

Thanks not op

I have no idea what this should be about.

Not touching this one.

"Hey Emma, you remember that night back in the dorm when we had that wine and then...yeah. I can't forget it either. We just started making out, and rubbing our tits together and we were both hella excited. We were trying to figure out how two big hipped girls could make out pussies kiss, when you thought about that scissor thing.

I remember we almost fell off the bed trying to get our legs organized, but we did. We made our pussies kiss! Shit, we started grinding like there was no tomorrow. That's when I said. I bet 69 is easier. So we put our mouth on each other's pussies. You tasted so sweet, Margot. And I came so hard! Say, you don't think that...

We might try it again? Let's go to my room!"

I am so very sorry you misunderstood me. I didn't mean we'd go to the lake and skinny-dip. We'll be naked, yes and we'll be wet. But I want you to dip your cock in my wetness. Chase me into the pool, and see if you can get my bathing suit off me"

"We're just attending the party, sir. I didn't know you would be here. Oh, that. Well, we were just trying to see if any of the guys would be man enough to come on to us.

"Oh! Yes, that's my nipple. Neither of us is wearing any underwear. Yes, you should punish me. This is a clear wardrobe violation.

"You should punish both of us. Please. Bend me over and spank the shit out of my naked ass. Slap my young wet pussy!

"You should use all of our holes and show us what dirty girls we are."

"We''ll go wherever you say. That room sounds perfect."

"Look, you are the only candidate we have considered for our threesome. You want to get your hands on these,don't you? They feel so nice. Should I show you a nipple? They are really remarkable. You are all flushed and stuff and I bet your cock is rock hard. You can watch us go full lezzie on each other between your cums. So what do you say. Shall we go and make this happen?"

"I really need to thank you. I did not think I could love this little piano as much as I do. See, I kiss it and sleep with it and I MAKE FUCKING Music with it. And that's all because you, you excellent human being. So I will put it very carefully down and open my arms and you will come here and let me thank you properly with all my body and mouth can do to please you."

I have to get moving. I'm going to stay in writing mode and do the photoshop stuff later.

But my workplace only has one place I can get goo wifi on and it's not near where I work. I can make notes and stuff on my phone, but nothing heavy.

Keep it bumped with good requests. till Midnight EST

Attached: 1522973254247.jpg (720x720, 139K)

My best friend sent me this yesterday. Need a caption for what she might be thinking.

Attached: 122384_960x960_2810810-1.jpg (763x960, 43K)

Attached: photomania-25e25dc2d758e5b79e08808665f26b67.jpg (599x474, 42K)

Attached: 003 (11).jpg (960x720, 105K)

"It's time to get off the dime, buddy. You want out of the friendzone? You know where I am."

Bump
Both over 20 btw

i guess?

i guess u dont wanna do it

Imagine being this cucked

thanks a lot man that is great

she need a caption
that try your beautiful mouth and a cock

Attached: anah3.jpg (641x960, 78K)

capion she waits in her house alone to receive kisses, caresses, touched and fuck

Attached: li.jpg (960x960, 72K)

Bump her name is Cheyenne

I actually might and then write my own and then we could compare them for hentai qualities.