Requesting everyone to give her your best roast or what you would do with her

Requesting everyone to give her your best roast or what you would do with her

Attached: IMG_201.jpg (720x960, 324K)

I'd throw her on the ground and make her stand on all fours and tell her to stay like the cow she is. Then I'd slap her bare fat ass and stick my cock up her pussy while pulling on her nipples and say to her "I'm gonna breed you just like a bull does to a huge fat milking cow as you, you fat ass slut". I'd make her scream and beg "please give me your cum, master" just to deny and say that I wouldn't give it to her until I was done fucking her fat ass. Then as soon as she denied it, I'd hold her down and shove my cock up her asshole and say "can you feel it throbbing up inside your ass, you bitch? Say you want more." So after I got all I wanted, I'd get her face in front of my dick and tell her "ask for it, whore" and give her a huge thick load over her face, dripping over her boobs and leave her on the ground all soaked asking for more cock and cum.

Love that one, anyone else

Attached: 104069.jpg (720x720, 39K)

Thx dude. She's hot. Wife? GF? Do you have any more?

Attached: 150420.jpg (324x960, 27K)

Attached: 103482.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Does anyone else want to roast or say what you would do with this cow

OP, if you want me to do it on Kik or email, just tell me (Kik preferably)

Thanks but I'd prefer here for now if that's ok

Okay, I'll just have to ask you to wait a little, then.

Ok thanks

I'd make her go down on her knees and, in front of everyone, I'd pull my dick out and tell her "suck on it, you fat cow". Then I'd make her take off her shirt and expose her breasts and invite two friends to suck, lick and bite on them and say "yeah, just like that, just like the fat cow you are..." After that, when she's wet and shaking, I'd make her ask for more cocks, so I'd bring two another guys for her to jerk off while another one rips her shorts as I say "now you're gonna let this good friend fuck your ass hard, won't you? Oh, I'm sure you will... Because he's already holding you by the hips, it's no use trying to escape, whore!" When some other guys surround her jerking off o that scene, she'll be shaking and asking for a thick dick inside her pussy, her mind already broken. I'll say "What did you say? You wanna be mounted? You mean, you want a bull to breed you, you slut? Okay... You're behaving nice until now, I'll reward you, whore." Then I'd get inside her and DP her while the other guy fucks her ass, a guy being sucked by her, two guys being breastfed by her, and two guys being jerked off. When we're done with her, she would lay broken and dripping cum on the ground moaning "cum... gimme... cum..." so every other guy around her would jerk off and cum all over her. To end it all, I'd tie her unable to move and get all the girls there to be fucked by her husband and while she's unable to do anything, I'd break her even more by saying "oh, would you look at that? Seems you can't handle your man, so those cock-craving ladies are being nice enough to do what you couldn't do, since you're a worthless whore. You know what? Let's take a few pictures of you and upload them. The world needs to see how big of a slut you are - even bigger than your fat round ass!"

Jeez, I'm re-reading this again - I am quite a movie villain lol

OP, these pics are really turning me on. I wanna know more about her. How is she related to you? Do you have any more naked pics of her? I'm sure I could do a few of those things IRL with her. I loved this slutty smile she has, it's almost inviting a man inside her.

Wow you have no idea how hard this made me while I was reading and thanks

Oh, I do, I really do. I also was while writing those.

Her with her sister

Attached: 545.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Attached: 138393.jpg (720x720, 128K)

OMFG they're hot AF. I'll be writing about them, word. Not now, but I will do it.

Great to hear :D

Attached: 101558.jpg (720x720, 77K)

Do you have any specific requests for these ones, OP? Or should I just "let it flow" as before?

Whatever you want, even friendzone, cuckold, sissy, cow, cum dumpster, anything

Does anyone else want to try to roast or say what you would like to do with this cow

I do have more pics of this cow

Attached: 53733.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Would love to see her playing with my wife then they both get fucked by a roomful of guys

Let's see a pic of her

Attached: image.jpg (234x122, 6K)

They'd be perfect together

What would you like to do to her

Slap her tits and titty fuck her

Nice, she loves a good tit fuck

What would you do to my girl

I want her on her knees, naked, sucking my cock while rubbing her nice tits

What else will you do to mine

I'd face fuck her hard and make her swallow

Nice, she has a great cocksucking mouth, what else

Let me see the face I'm fucking

Sorry, she doesn't want her face here, she knows people who are on here

Too bad, she has nice tits

Who else would want to break her or roast her

Attached: 3192263.jpg (719x718, 52K)

Anyone else?

Are there anymore people that want to break this cow?