Slovak anons get in here

So what the hell is going on with Slovakia and why is no one talking about it?

Journalists are killed, mass protests, prime minister resigns but is still in power.

First they're not going to expel Russian diplomats, but they are going to recall their own diplomats from Russia (or not?)

More protests planned, uber stops working in the country.

Can some Slovak user gives us the rundown?

Attached: slovakia.svg.png (2000x1333, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3uCfnL1DeQ
slobodnyvyber.sk/strana-sas-tvrdi-ze-treba-na-rusko-ist-tvrdo/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/124928/RICHARD_SULIK_activities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zeBswcqsiE4
youtube.com/watch?v=7O7ZwC7ksgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PzRuSItehxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now i'm curious too

>balkan nation in chaos
nothing new here

>amerimutt education

ree

>flag
>talks about europe

tell me more mr.usa plz

checkem

also, you must remove kebab from czechistan or die

Commentary on US news sites is crap. They basically say nothing besides drawing parallels to US politics:

>Journalists killed => Trump hates CNN
>Protests => March For Our Lives

Barely any more nuance beyond that.

kek, typical american news media agenda pushing

you are of making example.i don wanna be like usa reeeeee

Great, real conversation is being ruined by the europure murimut meme.. I just want news u inside out niggerz

So this journalist was contract killed is what they’re saying.. is this an anti-Russian thing? How will this effect geopolitics of the region??

Used to live there. The place is still communist as hell and is corrupt as hell. They've even banned media from saying Britain rather than UK lately. Weird racist place.

Women are stunning though. The thick birds working in McDonalds were often an 8 or a 9.

the mainstream suspicion is that it was Prime Minister Fico silencing a corruption investigation into himself.

>Journalists are killed
has this become a habit? I only know of a single journalist.

Just the one and his girlfriend.
the 'and the girl' strategy seems to work pretty good at pissing off the public.

Sorry if that was misleading.

Can we just have war already.

nice

>so what is going on with Slovakia
Attempted coup by soros connected ngos and politicians, partially succesful.
>why is noone talking about it
Slovakia has little importance for people here.
>journalists are killed
Only one journalist was killed, also it matters only because he was proeu, prosoros eu liberal.
>mass protests
Organized by people connected to soros ngos, people attending them are mostly liberal students who got special holiday for the protests and opposition voters.
>prime minister resigns but still in power
He resigned to calm down situation and prevent early elections, he is still head of leading coalition party, so he has alot of power. Think Poland.
>russian diplomats
Government didnt want to make any stupid decisions just because of some illusory solidarity, but was pushed to do something by nonstop msm lies and screeching from ngos and opposition.
>more protests planned
There will be protests by ngos until Slovakia is full of mudshits, niggers and embracing homofluid genders.
>uber stops working
Dont care, I have a car as any nonsoytard here.

Attached: 1518900063499.jpg (720x471, 65K)

>students who got special holiday for the protests
ughh this bullshit again. Of course students and teachers will support a movement that gives them vacations and promises better/easier jobs than being a student or a teacher.

>tfw Slovakia leaves Hungary because it wants self determination
>tfw Slovakia proceeds to give up said determination for niggers, mudslimes, faggots, and kikes

Attached: 1501156267281s.jpg (104x125, 3K)

>special holiday for students
>this bullshit again
pic related

>of course students and teachers will support a movement that gives them vacations
Universities not giving holiday for Gorila protests must be just (((coincidence))) then.

Attached: 1069882116221.png (861x829, 467K)

Slovakia is a fake country. Everything there is stolen from Hungary.

Attached: A-szlovákok-–-nyitó-276x300.jpg (276x300, 15K)

i kek

I thought we could be "spared" from decay we see in western Europe. At least for a while. But now I'm skeptic and almost lost all hope.

To od Teba nie je pekné, Pepík.

>balkan
do you like poutine and Trudeau?

Attached: giphy (2).gif (450x253, 1.81M)

The God Emperor (Orban) should re annex them. They would be better off.

Now that's a perspective I haven't heard
Are you pro Fico?

what does the title say in English?

This, nicely writen.

then why is slovakian, czech and lots of polish mutually intelligible, but not hungarian?

The protests have nothing to do with liberalism or immigration policies. This is purely about corruption and the mafia state.

Explain then why does we Slovaks have beatifull slavic language and Magyars have disgusting finomongoliansmalluglyhorse language.We were here from beggining.Middle Europe is OURS.

stop posting mutt

Attached: 1144902378914347.jpg (320x320, 21K)

People behind protests want liberalism or immigration.See SAS.

AFAIK SAS and Sulík are eurosceptics, center-right and are pushing a reasonable solution to this whole refugee shitshow (help them but in their county, not here).

I vote for them regularly and have read their program. For me they are the most reasonable party.

while you guys are here, rec me some good czech/slovak music

i already listen to
Slza
couple Xindl X songs (not his gay shit)
little Lucie Bila

:DDDDDDDDDD Sulik is a hypocrite and his whole party is the most liberal and degenerate.

Please elaborate. I'm quite iterested in your reasoning behind this opinion.

>Elán
>Horkýže Slíže
>No Name
>Rolland

youtube.com/watch?v=J3uCfnL1DeQ

help me be cool guys

Attached: wew.jpg (800x800, 477K)

Just check this guys Martin Klus, Martin Poliačik

EU anal licker
slobodnyvyber.sk/strana-sas-tvrdi-ze-treba-na-rusko-ist-tvrdo/

Some Slovak stuff:
D&B: B-Complex
Punk rock: Bijou Terrier
Folk rock: Heľenine Oči
Classic rock: Tublatanka, Metalinda
Pop rock: Elán

I do agree that they have some rotten apples in their basket. They were formed as a liberal party back in 2000-something but have straied away to the right a lot both economically and geopolitically.

Those few cucks in their party need to be weeded out though. That is for sure.

Whenever pepik tries to get his hot take on politics they fail miserably, maybe that's why they vote ODS like absolute cucks each year with passion, they enslave themselves to kikes and are so willingly stupid they really believe the shit media tells them

>hurr durr Fico evil
as much as you don't like Fico ( and believe me I don't fucking like him either ) this Journo murder is bullshit and EVERYBODY fucking knows this outside stupid students who have absolutely no prespective and no understanding of anything.

I seriously want to see redpilled smart pepik once that has basic understanding of politics but that's a long shot ig
also is absolutely right

Seems we both are Slovaks living in Pepík land.

thanks bros

hope to visit that area one day

arent they forming some gay ass hippie party of their own?

Protest have nothing to do with corruption as they have nothing to do with mafia. Their only goal was to undermine or remove current goverment, because they are not progressive and antirussia enough. And opposition partys werent able to achieve it with standard elections.

Read something else than msm then. I am lsns voter, but this was obvious coup attempt and situation is dangerous to slovak nation and state.

Also for anons not familiar with our politics : there is absolutely nothing center about SAS (Freedom and solidarity) party, it is typical NEOliberal party pushing for anti russian sentiments, islamization, gender agenda, destruction of traditional family, limitations on free speech and similar nation destroying totalitarian agenda.

Not to mention that member of SAS party literally called for coup in radio interview just before protests, not to mention that Sulik said that he is ok with Slovakia taking 8000 illegal migrants, just not more, not to mention that his other party member called Slovakia must be hard on Russia, despite absolutely no evidence. This is reasonable party for some people.

U mean prosivne slovensko? :DDDDDDDDDD

Our future looks good if lsns get 15% and Harabin wins the presidental election i will be happy.

Actually two such parties were formed Progressive Slovakia and one I forgot name of, from what I know they are planning to go into elections together and they are even more neoliberal than SAS. They have around 1.5% support according to polls.

Harabin winning presidential election is in the realm of imposible, he gets absolutely no space in media apart from alternative and alternative media are too small. Lsns getting 15% isnt far from reality, but that means nothing, because they have no coalition potential.

tldr prepare for kiskas 2nd term, ultraliberal promigrant government, maybe even minority government chose by president, 8000 black bulls enrichment and further witch hunts against "nazis" and russians

>Attempted coup by soros connected ngos and politicians, partially succesful
bloody hell! just like euromaidan!

i even read that soros is trying to spread cultural marxism in macedonia. is there any country he's NOT trying to fuck up?

As much as I would like to have a proper opinion on this, I can't because I simply don't have enough info to form a valid opinion, besides the obvious that opposition will use this guy's death as a way to get votes, and it really doesn't help that Fico is not very liked already by the general public because of him being corrupted just like the rest of our politicians

the mongoloid master race that enslaved slavic untermensch for 900 years i wish we got the band back together

the only way you guys had that land longer than hungary is if you are germanic/czech which case an other country has a claim on your clay

Used to work with Slovaks. Can confirm women are tasty.

>read something else than msk
Bitch I don't read news at all
I would even know something is happening if my family hasn't told me

that Slovak universities gave students a day off for the protests

Slovak anons. How hard is it to immigrate there? My family has lived there for many many generations would that have any pull to help me get in?America is shit.

i dont know but id wager extremely easy if you find a job or school

You're some retarded leftist parasite gypsy. The reason why people are protesting is because the murder is not being investigated properly. As far as that goes, it's been all cleaned up by corrupt investigators anyway.
The point is though, Fico invited a whore connected to mafia, same one that killed a journalist for exposing those crypto-commies for fucking stealing all the time, into his parlament. There are other connections to the mafia in the Government and police force that I don't care to elaborate on.
They even tried to plant it as a fucking drug related killing and the documents had wrong date on them because they were cleaning house. Fico is a stealing thieving parasite kike that opposed refugees (he accepted them in the end anyway) only because it would lose him votes.
Unironically kill yourself you leftist parasite.

I'd much rather vote Sulik because he opposes refugees for wrong reasons and is an actual economist than some former communist SDĽ parasite.

Attached: 1401477395287.jpg (785x960, 114K)

When will the absolute madman do somethign fun again?

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (630x350, 88K)

Kotlebin is the only fun part about our depressing banana republic

Attached: 1385650002406.jpg (610x433, 79K)

>Weird racist place.

t. shitskin

>First they're not going to expel Russian diplomats
a-and why would they when those oligarch owning the country have been schooled in Russia how to do it in the first place

This is normal in Slovakia, we are african tier shithole

This fucking post....

Kotlebičko náš

I would say that we are faaaar from african tier shithole

We are worse than niggers, if everyone was a slovak we would still be climbing trees

hey buddy i think youve got the wrong door, the slovenia thread is two blocks down

> slovakia
> balkan

holy shit you dumb mutt, just KYS

how did you achieve this level of fagottry and disillusion is beyond me, please tell me I need to know...

this
Sulik is euroskeptic you m*gyar troll

Pill me on fujara

IDK if you know this or not, but this guy is the main star now.

He was in a TV show with representatives from other political parties, where the host asked them to condemn sending jews to camps during WW2.

Everyone did it except for him, he said he cant comment on that because he is not a historian and doesnt know what the historic circumstances were.

Attached: uhrik.jpg (500x333, 39K)

feels bad, man. Slovakia was pretty based. I hate that these faggots want to fuck it up.

euroskeptic? hes always in brusel taking money and snorting cocaine i dont remeber when i last seen him in our parlament.How is that euroskeptic?

Mr. wiseman please tell us your opinion

Attached: bardejov.jpg (951x523, 211K)

you fucking retard

Poliacik left SAS precisely because Sulik is a euroceptic, anti immigrant, right wing! Poliacik is taking with him the libtard part of SAS and basically clensing it from the cancer.

SAS, OLANO, KDH are the only options.

Fico is a corrupt asshole basically running a huge ponzi scheme on the nation of Slovakia. Look who is behind him, who finances him. It's just bunch of oligarchs from Slovakia and Hungary.

To all: The protest are just anti corruption protests, nothing to do with Soros or any other jew tricks. The Slovak society is completely corrupt and public companies are failing. Imagine that you have to bring your own toilet paper to the hospital, because they don't even have money for that.

All the shills stating it's organized by Soros are just Hungarian diasporas trying to influence the happenings in Slovakia, since Fico and Orban are part of the same corrupt mafia.

I like Uhrik more than Kotleba

Quick slovaks post karina hart

I would just kill them all and be a dictator, I would be the best dictator that ever was inb4 free bread/beer

who?

Attached: 109226.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

THIS guy is a soros shill i swear or a troll

>SAS, OLANO, KDH are the only options.

WHAAAAAAAT

Attached: harr.gif (338x239, 2M)

Do you even know Sulik is a multi-millionaire? You think he needs few thousand euros a month from the euparlament? You dumb hungarian diaspora shill. KYS

He is in Europarlament to shill against EU insane politics. Same like Farrage was and same like Janusz Korwin-Mikke.

Man i think about that too i would be a JUST dictator.

>He is in Europarlament to shill against EU insane politics

post a proof

dios mio........... ogro educación...................

Attached: 1511452823811.gif (320x240, 2.59M)

europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/124928/RICHARD_SULIK_activities.html

Member of: European Conservatives and Reformists Group

Here he talks about the need to move niggers back to Africa:
youtube.com/watch?v=zeBswcqsiE4

here he talks about money wasting in EU:
youtube.com/watch?v=7O7ZwC7ksgQ

do your own research

youtube.com/watch?v=PzRuSItehxE

here is the reason, anti corruption anti mafia protest

the country is in really bad shape. It's run by mafia/oligarchs. Investigative journalist was uncovering some corruption scandals and was killed so people got really pissed.

Don't listen to the talks about muh Soros taking over country, not true. The corruption is so rampart in this god forsaken shithole that you have to bring your own toilet paper when staying in hospital, because they don't even have money for that. People are pissed, that's all.

It's a massive truba, just like your mum.

I think it's best left to Albanians--Serbitchia needs more Albanians.

And Kosovo isn't big enough.
Go north young Wahabbiest, go north.

Fujara is something your mother loves, but only when it is black.

so how fucked are we m8s? is voting ĽSNS the only real option? FUCK

>SAS, OLANO, KDH are the only options.
hi newfrien, you should lurk more before posting, because you stick out like a nigger in a snow.

voting mentally challenged Nazi-faggots is never an option

the amount of retarded Smer/LSNS voters is amazing. Subhumans everywhere lol.

no everyone can be as smart as you haha