WICHITA, Kan...

>WICHITA, Kan. — An FBI informant who infiltrated a Kansas militia group recounted in court Wednesday the horrifying moment he thought a militiaman was going to murder two Muslim women because of their faith.

>The informant, Dan Day, testified that he was driving a truck with militia group member Patrick Stein in February 2016 during a mission to conduct “surveillance” of Somali Muslim immigrants in Garden City, Kansas, when they spotted two dark-skinned women in headscarves walking across a parking lot.

>“I could knock ’em off, kill ’em right there,” Stein said, according to Day. “Those fucking raghead bitches,” Stein also said, loud enough for the women to hear, as he grabbed a black handgun in the truck.

>“Did you do anything to possibly stop him?” the prosecutor asked Day in court Wednesday.

>“As [Stein] was pulling out his weapon, I was actually pulling out my weapon also,” Day recalled. The prosecutor asked why.

>“Um,” Day responded, choking back tears. “I was not going to let him kill these innocent women because they were who they were, because they were Somalis or Muslims.”

Well Jow Forums, what would you have done?

Attached: true patriot.png (724x478, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk
huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-informant-kansas-militia-muslim-massacre_us_5abc40f1e4b03e2a5c791690
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why does weird shit always come out of wichita

>the glow in the dark snitch reveals itself

>Patrick (((Stein)))

i definitely would have let the shit skins die

>prepared to kill a militiaman to save somalis
Is he the ultimate good goy?

SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.
SHILLS LIKE OP ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS: --
>To all shills:
Shill, try to resist having a break down after you start to realise that you're going to get RICOed for having your personal payroll data connected to a company that is connected to sedition and human trafficking.

Can you imagine yourself rotting away in prison while getting raped in your ass and mouth every day until you commit suicide?

Attached: Islam_Means_War.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

Translation

>I suggested they do it then I recorded it and send it to my superiors.

If anyone this the FBI is legit they are stupid. FBI informants are always the ones to bait and entrap you.

Even worse. FBI (((informants))) don't need to record or suggest shit. They are considered material and it's pretty much their word against the defendent.

Because they put the sewer in the middle of the highway

I remember this story. Biggest FBI prank

This. Anyone posting
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
is assumed to be a fed unless proven otherwise.

Attached: 1522038407995.jpg (600x458, 60K)

so basically take note: if you are on a mission to conduct "surveillance" you are being watched

>Muslims kill Americans
>Americans get mad
>FBI "well better stop those white people from being mad!"

Coulda Woulda Shoulda

Yet the militia guy didn't kill them, just another case of the FBI telling people to bomb mosques and people doing it.

Fuck that shit. I live in Wichita. Garden City was a nice Western railhead, meat processing/packing town until the Obama Administration started shoving it full of fucking Somalis.

i've never met anyone that hardcore.
i'd be pretty uncomfortable about it desu senpai.

Wait a minute

>militia group member Patrick Stein
>Patrick Stein
>Stein

>if

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

Attached: 1518625182393.jpg (800x795, 252K)

I was prepared to travel to Jupiter
and be with the Iraqi WMD's.
But I changed my mind.

with the recent localization of certain alt right groups I would be wary of anybody conducting "missions". Period.

>Somalia
If I had a choice between world peace and nuking Somalia I'd nuke that shit hole twice.

>a can of worms was about to be opened when a federal agent considered killing a local state militia man.

Yeah, that would really piss off neo constitutionals.

Oh wow, I'm a leftist who read HuffPo and after reading this I am sure that I want the FBI to rule the country and unseat an elected president
fuck Blumpf

The USA is like East Germany; anyone and everyone is a fucking agent or snitch willing to turn their fellow citizen in to the dystopian government.

>because of their faith
what if it was just because of a mixture of skin color, IQ, fashion, and faith? what if it was just a prank?

The FBI inserts agent provocateurs for the purpose of making militias increasingly radicalized, that faggot was probably the one guiding the conversation and egging it on. Also that corrupt criminal traitor Obama was mass-dumping somali muslims into rural white america with the hopes of them chimping out in the USA just like they do in their failed state homeland, turning to crime and even cannibalism. EAT WHITEY!

he doesn't realize he would have been put to death for killing a militiaman is the main thing to take away from this formally executed by the state I might add.

Where do you think all the jobless Stasi fags ended up getting new employment after the collapse of the DDR?

>guiding the conversation and egging it on
you do realize Jow Forums is a post-irony and accelerationist board, right?

you watch it will turn out the gun was the agent's gun and he was screaming at him to shoot them.
They always do this shit.

I'd be willing to wager the guy driving the truck called the police on the agent.

because y'know the agent is in custody.....
and not the guy he was prepared to murder....

weird.

if im mistaken
You just witnessed a crime called entrapment.

here's the plan:
>form rightwing militia group with close friends
>pretend like you're not close buds
>wait for fbi informant to join group
>plant evidence that makes him look like an insane radical before he does the same to you
>send em off to jail boys!
>laugh

Asked if he is 100% sure we can get away with it.

who cares
deport them all

Attached: 1521855599915.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>stein
Some right wing, racist, militia you got there, sure they aren't both informants?

>choking back tears
what a little bitch

Holy shit, this reads like an Eli Weasle novella. How much bullshit can one (((informants))) conjure up. Lesson learned... only trust people you have known since youth. All others are suspect. The feds love infiltrating larping militias and then charging the larpers with real crimes. There is a reason why UniBomber had such a long run. The government is only as smart as you let it be.

Hopefully they get to the bottom of it if so. I could see a faggot deep state fed doing exactly that; trying to provoke an “evil racist hate crime” he can stop so he can be a liberal hero and tick a Check box for “white terrorists stopped.”

>huffpo.
So a faggot hamming it up to fit a narrative.

>Day responded, choking back tears.
>cryign on the job
Might as well cut his dick off, too.

They've been in full-on defense mode for the FBI since Trump slammed their elites.

why

Just a reminder that FBI have no morals and will trick and lie to infiltrate and subvert people.

There's no death penalty in Kansas.

This should have been done before.
Anyone know if glow in the dark niggers have immunity to this sort of situation?
How is this not entrapment on their end?

>Well Jow Forums, what would you have done?

help him bury the bodies

sounds like a LARP desu

I would have killed the idiot too

youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

Attached: 12-rick-and-morty-3.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 101K)

No, he was going to shoot them, too. He's just covering his ass. You wouldn't pull a gun on a friend because you don't think he'd actually do it. By the time it's done, you don't start a firefight with him when you can rat him out later, if you're a snitch.

maybe the fuckboy institute should try infiltrating some terrorists next time

plot twist: the militiaman was FBI himself

Hey I live in Kansas!

Dan Day is anti-white.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/fbi-informant-kansas-militia-muslim-massacre_us_5abc40f1e4b03e2a5c791690

My first thought
"chocking back tears" fucking lmao

>(((Stein)))

I WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THE HOLOCAUST I SWEAR I WAS JUST UNHOLSTERING MY GUN WHILE HITLER WAS HEATING UP THE OVENS

Attached: 1495607722251.png (275x326, 110K)

I would have told a better lie.

Yeah

We should deport all muslims and disband the fbi. We would be better off.

I’m guessing that this is the case. Why put yourself in danger when you can just rat out your bud later?
Besides, if he did kill the militiamen it would look like a federal rat gunned down a member of the local community with only his word to defend himself, not something easily dismissed in a trial.

I am sure this GITDN was sent to sow seeds of the radical amount this (((militia))). Many of you children on this board might not know this but this is what the FBI does. Worthless mkultra fagits have always done this and are the main cause of false flags and such in the country. I remember as a fucking preteen in the early 90s watching the (((news))) goddamn admit as much but all the sheep just bahhhhhh'ed and went back to watching American Gladiator. This countries people are worthless, some just more than others.

For the nigger fagit fed reading this post, fuck you brainwashed traitor fagit. I hope you and your family rot in a ditch of shit and piss you dickless bitch.

Attached: 1521051086105.jpg (780x818, 133K)

what is "GITDN"?

>Patrick Stein
Civnat militia cucks confirmed jewish

>“I could knock ’em off, kill ’em right there,” Stein said, according to Day. “Those fucking raghead bitches,” Stein also said, loud enough for the women to hear, as he grabbed a black handgun in the truck.
>(((Stein)))
Are they short on goyim patsies for their false flags now?

Attached: 1491684113565.jpg (395x374, 52K)

Do the FBI target leftist radical groups the same as right wing groups?

1000% this
FBI loves to push radicals towards violence, everyone should read up on COINTELPRO.

Absolutely but left wing groups are better immunized to this sort of infiltration. For one thing they're better networked so it's harder for some agent provocateur to gain influence. Additionally the goals of most left wing radical groups have enough overlap with the goals of the federal gov't (destruction of national identity, disarmament of populace, etc) that they don't need to be radicalized and ostracized.

Attached: Viola_Liuzzo.jpg (200x277, 5K)

And WHY exactly are there black Somali muslim in KANSAS?

THIS is why:
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

Attached: full_somali_retard.jpg (650x567, 79K)

>Stein is a surname with different origins. It is a common German-Jewish name.

It's only entrapment if they unduly pressure or threaten you. If they suggest it and you go along, then you're fucked.

I got u senpai

Attached: Final_Fantashill_Tactics_Complete_Saga.png (1169x6371, 868K)

wow

whata fucking asshole

Why is everything on pol that isn’t about pedophilia considered a slide thread by you people these day?

this, that fed was gonna join the fun. the agency has an actual proven history of sitting around watching people get gunned down like at garland. wonder how that lawsuit is going :)

Shot the jew then the Muslims.
>stein

>(((Stein)))
>(((Day)))
>FBI Informant claims a militiaman was going to murder two Muslim women because of their faith but actually the "militiaman" is another FBI informant
>plot tweeest: they're actually undercover Mossad

We umm... Ya don't ask
Our former mayor's grandson was found encased in cement inside a wall fairly recently as well

>Well Jow Forums, what would you have done?

I would probably just laugh nervously and say stuff like "oh man haha" and "hey dude come on haha" while internally panicking. If I could will myself to move then I'd probably just sprint away once he got out.

They have sewers literally in the highway

They broke no laws.

Why are they in court?

That's Britain Actually. They literally have online thought police.
The German Secret Service. It would be dumb to waste that talent, even commie talent.

GTKRWN! KILL NIGGERS, KILL BANKERS, KILL YOUR LIBERAL NEIGHBORS, BLOW UP A MOSQUE. ONLY TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS KNOW THAT VICTORY IS ROTTING IN PRISON WHILE YOUR HOUSE AND FAMILY GET RAPED BY TYRONE.

glow in the dark nigger

>Driving through
>What the fuck is that smell, holy fuck it's worse than cow pastures
Who designed this shit?

Attached: 1481819346140.png (637x905, 454K)

Or execute everyone who works for the ((((FBI))))). Fucking traitor scum.

Kek, this. I was thinking the same thing after Parkland.

>Stein

PATRIOTS - The Crusaders
‘'the Crusaders' hoped to detonate four car bombs attacking a mosque and an apartment complex.

Attached: 168660D1-309E-45F2-9D23-946F01F5825D.jpg (750x339, 54K)

Don’t form a white nationalist/ethnonationalist/militia/klan/whatever. If you are in a room with two people, there are two informants with you. It’s your responsibility to be ready. It’s your responsibility to be armed. It’s your responsibility to know your targets. It’s your responsibility to act, alone. The only people who drive around with a trunk full of money, guns, and/or explosives to hand out to people are Feds looking for a splashy press release.