NZ/pol/ - New Zealand Thread

Bull prep edition

Attached: Simon Bridges.png (638x570, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=we0EZgKLoqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Migration stats for Feb

Attached: NZ Migration.png (696x981, 62K)

Too early, you have to make these threads at 10.00 earliest

gas all maori's

bump

Did anyone make contact with those Dominion NZ dudes last night?

God no, it is skinhead larping

Now that winnie has cucked us, who is our last hope?

Solid bronze those bull statues are, there's 13 of them arranged in a pentagram shape. Paid for by the Brethren who have the ham factory down the road.

This. Race war now kill everybody in Auckland.

Does anyone have the interest or skills to make a public friendly blog version of our interests?
Theres many left wing ones particularly with a focus on youth but nothing really for us.

No

No. Their fascist aesthetic will make normies turn a blind eye to them (and as a result nationalism as a whole), and their use of pepe says alot of their unprofessionalism and relative unseriousness. They are not the answer this country needs.

I did

Winnie is a child trafficking Freemason pedo.

Sorry

>Sorry
why all the winston shills have fled

uk user going for residency...will i get in?

probs not, charlie chan has already paid

Not long before Cindy resigns, lads

>Sticker slapping LARPers

Fucking kek

10,000 bloody over stayers

youtube.com/watch?v=we0EZgKLoqw

They can change things. Last nights thread was them wanting feedback as much as anything.

bump

Kind of hard for me to take them seriously when they have their hostile to normies aesthetic and a stalwart opposition to free market capitalism. It's like they are actively trying to give normies a reason not to join them. They have their principles more or less alright, but when you don't think of how other people might perceive you then you really are no better than the skinheads at National Front.

Attached: 1280px-NZ_NF_counter-protest.jpg (1280x960, 249K)

Like i said, they can change. Im just happy to see some action. When nobody is trying to either create or infiltrate a political party to vote for or have some sort of non governmental activist group then this looks like a good start.

Bump.

bump

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa7456456.jpg (1053x994, 286K)

Attached: 675756.png (1000x847, 207K)

love ya too buddy

Attached: 11223344.png (1000x1025, 103K)

Central Auckland is completely fucked now i never see any Europeans just fucking chang and islanders.

Attached: 9789879.jpg (600x553, 26K)

just hang out in Remuera then

Been that way for twenty years plus.

Weekly reminder that NZ is now a chinese colony and that everything you know and love is gone. There will be no white nationalist takeover of this country as most whites don't even want that and are happy to virtue signal themselves to death. Focus on improving your own life and being happy. Wasting your life to try to larp as this or that is really sad when you think of all the negativity and depression it brings. Unfortunately we lost in ww2 any chance for the white race. Maybe in another timeline somewhere they won but not this one. This is hell and we are the damned.

Attached: 1521989400514.jpg (600x791, 41K)

Given all you wrote and more i dont know how anyone could be happy.

Attached: 5764.jpg (800x592, 104K)