Mass shootings & ILLEGAL immigrant criminals

This should be the number one talking point to libtards that want to ban the second amendment. They say they want to stop gun deaths, correct? Just tell them if they really cared about gun deaths, they SHOULD be ALL for deporting illegals. If the illegals that kill citizens were never in our country, their murders would never have occurred in the first place! I'll guarantee ALOT more illegals have killed citizens, in a few months, than ALL the mass shootings combined.

Libtards will froth from the mouth, or look completely dumb founded when told this. Maybe, just MAYBE, we can get ATLEAST 1 to wake up about the ILLEGAL immigrant problem. Maybe even wake up to everything else after that.

Everything I just said is fact. The main stream media, besides maybe fox, keep pushing the narrative that ILLEGALS have the same rights as citizens. They DONT!

Attached: funnyrights.jpg (682x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3agqK_aGbWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: powderbump.jpg (300x233, 40K)

Another bump, since all conservatives need this fact in their arsenal when debating libtards.

Take your kikebook memes back to kikebook .

Aww, so your a gun grabbing libtard fag. How about grabbing what you actually want, your boyfriends cock, instead of trying to grab something you'll never get.

Attached: funny-libtardson.jpg (383x535, 36K)

fuck drumpf!!

wrong
illegals are not subject to common or commercial law like citizens are.
cit·i·zen
ˈsidizən,ˈsidisən/
noun
noun: citizen; plural noun: citizens; noun: cit.

a legally recognized subject or national of a state or commonwealth, either native or naturalized.

to put it plainly: illegals are the most sovereign people in the west besides Peruvian tribes. tey may be bound to common law but no one can enforce it since they are off grid.

Your either what I just said, or an illegal spic. Either way. Can't wait for your salty tears come midterms and when President Trump is reelected. If your an illegal, hopefully your tears will be flowing into mexico's water shed, since you'll finally be GONE!

Attached: liberalnonutsnojob.jpg (549x459, 56K)

Hahah.. Keep telling yourself that, I bet you'll still be telling your self that after ice nabs your ass.

Attached: libtardsdontlikeexecordersanymore.jpg (491x385, 36K)

Cell phones while driving kill more people.
They should be banned!

>my rights don't end where your feelings begin
>planned parenthood clinics are murder factories

YOU and your kind have been dragging this great could try down for far too long. Can't wait to see your tears come midterms, and then 2 years later when PRESIDENT Trump is re-ellected. Libtard gun fags are doing all the work for campaigns. It's going to mobilize Trumps base like never seen before. I guess you retards are just ignoring NRA donations haveTRIPPLED since you started your gun ban campaign. Keep shouting from the roof tops, PLEASE. Besides mobilizing President Trumps base, your also showing gun owning dems, the ones that actually have a brain, how restarted you are! MORE votes for Trump. Keep it up, PLEASE(no sarcasm)!!

Attached: wall-fact.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Shut the fuck up you Kike and kindly kill your self.

By libtard logic, you'd be right. They'd never do it though since then they couldn't use them to micro target people come election time.

Agree, 1000%.

got fucked by this dude when in amerikkka all americans are deranged savages
T. twink

Attached: 1521479417329.jpg (432x768, 83K)

>implying meth can get a teamster to do anything

Honestly though, this thread is fucking retarded and I can't tell whether it's by intent or just the level you guys are on

Agree, maybe the demonrat base should lay off all the meth.

Hey you can replace that image with a Muslim asylum seeker and its still true. African and Muslim migration is legal sorry racists but their rights don't begin where your feelings yada yada :3

Your going to love the next 7 years. I couldn't imagine living a day in your shoes. Literally like walking around in shit filled shoes all day, every day, acting like you don't smell anything, even when people around you are ready to puke.The sad part is, you even realize it, yet you just continue to live your shit filled life. Must suck! If I were you, I would just neck myself, and get it over with.

Attached: aadumblibtards.jpg (640x680, 105K)

If your government is letting them in LEGALLY, under the law(like dumbasses, I might add), then YES. Your right. ILLEGAL immigrants aren't titled ILLEGAL for no reason. They broke my countries laws while coming here. It's funny how libtards try to say their 'undocumented imigrants', yeah, I guess they are, BUT their still ILLEGAL.

Attached: jefferson-liberty-obama-tyranny.jpg (720x579, 145K)

>i'll guarantee
>fact
citations needed as, contrary to popular belief, guarantees by OP mean jack shit

half of a poop is still a doo doo ya know

Citation= official US crime statistics. I'm not going to do all the legwork.

then dont our waste time posting in the future.
>implying your time is more valuable than mine
>multiply that by everyone who would stop by this thread

Attached: 1521220734619.jpg (583x313, 25K)

Citation isn't need you dumb nog. It's common knowledge. Now please deport yourself, and save my countries tax payers money. You know, since your worried about the masses.

"I guarantee" is not 'evidence'. Please provide evidence to back your somewhat histrionic argument.

The total amount of mass shooting victims isn't even close to a 1000, TOTAL, for all incidents. While illegals kill ATLEAST tens of thousands every YEAR. Again, common knowledge.

Asylum seekers have the right to seek asylum. Self-evidently.

>common knowledge
>based solely on your guarantee
i think a lot of things are common knowledge, but i guarantee murder statistics for a group you specifically claimed are "off the grid" are not in that category.

>buttercup
lol! And then I called him a libtard snowflake! hahah you should have seen the look on his face!!
Hey Carol let Jim know that BBQ is still on for this Friday, BYOB as usual! Hope the kids are doing well.
-Frank

youtube.com/watch?v=3agqK_aGbWM

Attached: 35789.jpg (395x395, 35K)

Per who? Countries have the right to be sovereign.

Cocaine

Attached: nogwithbump.jpg (300x250, 21K)

I am actually for something like this. Remove teenagers right to drive and make them wait til 21 - maybe even 24. Far more kids die every year from cars than from guns

I could definitely get on board with this as well. Especially since our youth are showing how responsible they are trying to tare up our bill of rights.

If AR15s could vote democrat, they would call anybody trying to ban them racist

Attached: 1501779330101.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Good stuff.

Attached: whiteprivilegemyth.jpg (540x370, 55K)

Cocaine

Attached: buffalobump.jpg (600x407, 34K)

I hear you OP!!

Attached: sector59449056.jpg (550x500, 53K)

Attached: CaliforniaWillPayForTheWall.jpg (220x416, 23K)

Attached: CaliforniaWillPayForThierWall.jpg (220x364, 23K)

Ban illegals, not guns! Will save ALOT more lives, oh wait, they are banned(but the libtards don't give a shiz).

Attached: We The People _-2a.jpg (989x850, 133K)

Attached: RaceHateCulture.jpg (1600x1459, 429K)

Attached: Think About it Genius.jpg (940x1035, 155K)

You cannot reason with them. Libtards are fanatical followers of a religion they don't recognize as a religion, but treat it as a set of implicit universal assumptions that make discussion possible at all. Their faith is based on emotion and feels, and to follow it they have to completely and on principle reject drawing conclusions for from premises.

Moreover, classic libtards of XX century, aka commies without enough balls to follow on their ideas, are increasingly replaced in US by commies with enough balls (or without enough brains). May be explained by the fact that their colored pets increasingly taking control, and those just not an ideology that justifies your eventual death as a good thing, but an ideology that would allow them to kill you right now.

Accept the fact that either you'd use their guns on them, or they'd take them from you and use on you.

Well thought out, except maybe the last sentence. Nice job user.

They can keep up their BS. Their just motivating and mobilizing the conservative base. I hope when they don't get what they want, they revolt. They can fight with their sticks and stones, while getting mowed down by the assault riffles they wanted to ban.

Multiple self bumps and 80% of the posts from one ID. Pol, we have a new record of OP faggotry.

Attached: 2659A475-9DAA-412B-9DDD-F991B7B7AEB9.jpg (500x333, 52K)

Coming from a leaf fag, yeah, that definitely means something(sarcasm overloaded). Neck yourself, just for being a leaf.

Attached: funny-trumpmerkelleaf.jpg (576x518, 52K)

Is it me or am I seeing a lot of Facebook-tier memes on Jow Forums, i.e. shit that my grandparents would find funny

Boomers fuck off

Attached: 1496117414909.jpg (540x653, 83K)

1 post by this Id, fuck off.

Boomers have infected this board. It's not just this one

pay attention to their shitty memes, file names, way they write and the expressions they use also punctuation. pretty cringey really

old people should fuck off

Cock grabbers, I mean gun grabbers should fuck off, and then neck themselves. Keep your BS up though, keep motivating and mobilizing the conservative base, PLEASE! NRA donations have tripled.

Also, if you think it'd stop with just donations, your delusional! If you think tripled donations won't equate to triple the amount of conservatives mobilizing and voting, your not only delusional, but RETARTED. You pick, after we get a super majority in the house and senate, OR after TRUMPS reelection you can revolt with your rocks and sticks. Then get mowed down by what caused your dismay, the 'awful' assault weapon. Would be pretty ironic, wouldn't it? All would be well att that point.

Literally how did they figure out how to turn the fucker on let alone make it to a Tibetan canoe carving discussion forum?

You need to lay off the drugs fag.

I have added you to my "ignore" list.

Attached: 1466154265887.jpg (700x700, 41K)

tfw tolerance ends up being used to excuse intolerance, or the principle of tolerance is revealed to be utterly intolerant . neck yerself

Aww you can't refute my point. Got your feels hurt, so now your blocking me. Good ridance.

You need to go home. BEFORE the wall is built. Sooner the better, and stay the F out. You represent the decline of my great nation. Your like a disease/virus.

They don't give a shit about facts or real solutions. If they did, they'd acknowledge that letting in millions of immigrants takes a toll on our environment. People who would otherwise be riding donkeys are now driving cars, using electricity, and otherwise living our wasteful lives.

Their primary goal is to spite the white man and eventually kill white people off, even the white leftists have been conditioned to desire this. Make no mistake. Don't ask yourself why they want this or that illogical thing anymore, you know why.

What the hell is a boomer doing up this early in the morning?

when a leaf doesn't know the hard work to keep a thread alive. no wonder you guys all deserve to be raped. I mean, raked.