NIGGER MUSIC HATE THREAD

It seams like all the music the new generations are being raised with is nigger music. Endless trap and gangsta rap. Not even talking black people. Here in Switzerland it's mostly german rap which is so fucking degenerate. Mostly turks and albanians rapping about killing, robbing, raping, and buying bmws. Kids think it's so cool and then even dress in fucking tracksuits on streets and act all entitled. How is this allowed? Those kids are gonna destroy our lovely country once they grow up. Even if they grow up not to be criminals, they are gonna internalize that once you have money you should just buy crazy expensive shit instead of invest. Should we make it illegal for kids to be exposed to that? What's the way to cut that degeneracy at the root?

Attached: nignog.jpg (256x197, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rpK0lrUr4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY
youtube.com/watch?v=xmcPg8VGJDg
youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM
youtube.com/watch?v=J8hjEYTpwE8
youtube.com/watch?v=7hAC5Wd0K2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=B7sz-En87Vc&index=5&list=PL5E_LctX2oRyWAr77LWnn8Nf6RvZ8pYIL&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=P3dYS6EWbtc
youtu.be/n491xFgN8PA
youtube.com/watch?v=yD8DcgpLp_w
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=k7gdHZVgVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3nhcTllJgIY
youtube.com/results?search_query=dan bull civilisation
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi69aTLYF8E
youtube.com/watch?v=om1ZKXWqFnU
youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0Vd8vSfHc&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=13FrLGB_oK8
youtube.com/watch?v=kkLOnuodAWc
youtube.com/watch?v=WE_6WS95mZs
youtube.com/watch?v=elERNFoEf3Y&t=78s
youtube.com/watch?v=jXC9tuumjiA
youtube.com/watch?v=jD8D4EUIKMw
youtube.com/watch?v=9bWc1AKCFx0
youtube.com/watch?v=pVAQDDRFPV0&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0
youtube.com/watch?v=UXZn7DASlaU
youtube.com/watch?v=DabSSAOOvnw
youtube.com/watch?v=rPC6SZeYT_s
youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs
youtube.com/watch?v=xSbDhdAg4aE
youtube.com/watch?v=Seky4pWkqyk
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A
youtube.com/watch?v=QD4xDi7Udm4
youtube.com/watch?v=qH4e6SBzQMk
kotchan.org/chat/int
youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTgUCBhR8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4FW-d5Etpk
youtube.com/watch?v=I1dMZiQ9VFU
youtube.com/watch?v=MYE7GXKa4zo
youtube.com/watch?v=rLdfC5ZCyuI
youtube.com/watch?v=DQtA15XXSyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ixPsUJyfhX8
youtube.com/watch?v=DKHHmJ-SfNs
youtube.com/watch?v=nFeF_yFtssk
youtube.com/watch?v=pNeJxzSRXA8
youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg
youtube.com/watch?v=D2TUlUwa3_o
youtube.com/watch?v=JC1jWrsXWMY
youtube.com/watch?v=xRYz4yD8qUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does Jow Forums unironically listen to nigger music?

yeah, i do. its the only music i listen to. i was raised around it, not much i can do about that. i dont listen to a lot of new rap, which sucks since my choices are limited. i mostly listen to mac dre, j diggs, andre nickatina, cali bay area rap, not that anyone cares

I can't stand adults wearing clothes to show their taste in music and those who wear rap clothes are the worse.

And there is good black music.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rpK0lrUr4M

Being raised around something is not an excuse for being a subhuman. If you actually listen to rap you are worse than mudslimes and SJWs. You probably don't hear anything like this because you live in your own bubble where nobody criticises you, but I'm telling you the truth.
Stop listening to nigger 'music' and you will become a better person.

Gzuz, Bonez MC and LX are white. Stick to them if you like rap and avoid as much as you can that auslander stuff.

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1ZvUDvLDY

We need more music like this, where respect is instilled into the community. Now it's about who can be the hardest or the most drugged up douchebag fucking sluts and shit. As soon as 2Pac came out of the penitentiary, he started to make music with a message towards the black community and how they should change. Jews noticed this and offed him.

Listening to hip-hop is a low Iq thing

Sit back and enjoy the best nigger rap video evar made!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xmcPg8VGJDg

Attached: Screenshot from 2016-08-26 01:20:29.png (630x472, 256K)

Attached: range.png (450x291, 14K)

You have to stop.

Attached: 1482513244444m.jpg (1024x786, 132K)

Yes and they have to be listening to music every five seconds like they're junkies. They don't even know what the lyrics are saying either.

Attached: nigger things.png (1100x1098, 188K)

I was raised listening to nigger music too, I thought it was cool for a time and then I stopped. I just can't stand 90% of Music these days. I'll listen to Oprah, Classical, Theatrical and sometimes music from the 60's like Creedence Clearwater Revival

HERE! Theres still time, you CAN save yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM

>le 2pac meme

typical whitey, listen to some real hip hop like lil peep

Burn in sand you shitskin.

Attached: hoodoowwwyzzerdd421.gif (95x66, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J8hjEYTpwE8

>I'll listen to Oprah

Attached: Xgdo6.gif (400x218, 627K)

And they say Asian masculinity is fragile. The real reason you guys hate blacks is because of your inferiority complex. That's why you post all these crime statistics and slide threads, whilst thousands of black men on the planet are literally fucking a white woman as you’re reading this. They’re definitely not thinking about some white guy. You have the black man in your minds constantly, but then you have the nerve to say you dislike them are you guys closet fags or something? What happened to the "A lion doesn't care about the opinion of sheep" big talk, surely a superior race would not be trying to prove their superiority on an Asian cartoon forum

Attached: A3E2E4ED-D09E-491F-AB3B-2545263B10BA.jpg (399x400, 55K)

I listen to rap. It's aspirational and lacks the leftist preachiness of a lot of rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hAC5Wd0K2Y

Attached: denzel.jpg (600x405, 26K)

Was that supposed to be funny?
youtube.com/watch?v=B7sz-En87Vc&index=5&list=PL5E_LctX2oRyWAr77LWnn8Nf6RvZ8pYIL&t=0s

Right!

Do you guys have to get butthurt about everything? It's just music, if you don't like it you don't have to listen to it lmao

Rap used to be a lot better. Fun to play it to normies as it's diametrically opposed to the sjw agenda. Or was before it was ruined by drugged up soyboy mumble rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3dYS6EWbtc

Attached: 1520542878569.jpg (960x803, 125K)

Fuck them they are a disgrace to Germany

This jungle noise is being pushed here even more than before now. Just last noght saw an ad for a cell provider where classical theatre music is beng played on stage, while some young hipster douche goes and butchers it by emulating a nigger "uh, uh ,yeah, uh" to the bass booms coming through the walls.
I used to when I went to elementary, one of my better friends there was into wigger culture so he dragged me into it too. His other friend was even worse - he openly said that he wish he was a nigger, referred to himself as "rapper nigga ganster" or somthing like that. Cringe. This was a small town mind you.

I have a reasonable collection of Detroit techno, Chicago house on vinyl, amd don’t mind some old Sokol hip hop like Kool,Keith, BDP, amd some other stuff

>oprah
>soap oprah

It's not "music," it's "noise."
Anyone who listens to it is screaming to the world that they may or may not be a faggot retard.

That's your example of good rap?
youtu.be/n491xFgN8PA

Yes

my beliefs about the benefits of a homogenous society dont mean you cant ever enjoy anything by foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=yD8DcgpLp_w

>Opera
>Oprah
I like you.

Then this is probably the antithesis to Nigger music: nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=k7gdHZVgVJw

Stop listening to anny africans influence in music. Don't stop in rap or things like that. Stop listening to jazz, caribbean music and be a purist of european music (classical, folk and historical)

Destroy the nigger that jews put in you since you were a child.

You don't need their drums, "soul", gospel and degeneracy.

Attached: f5009c27b969ec94e25994d8928c1083.jpg (564x799, 78K)

Stop listening to jungle noise

Attached: 23823491_196061490962845_7104902692530552832_n.jpg (960x960, 93K)

If you try to rap and you aren't American, kys.

You imbecile
Grow up.

Attached: 26e.jpg (500x593, 73K)

This also applies to jazz, blues, reggea and any jungle sound and nigger music.

Attached: 1454142423489.jpg (1582x1627, 603K)

Apart from a few exceptions I have always found all rap music garbage...and most pop-culture in general. I'm not even a prude or christian or anything, I simply presumed that if there was a super-star of some sort or if something was trendy it was shit which is why I barely know or care to know any german celebrities and the american ones I do know I only know because the political commentators and e-celebrities I listen to bring them up all the time.
Eminem is rather alright (when you disregard the garbage and more degenerate material he has produced)

I was superficially exposed to german rap as a teenager, so these are the songs I have nostalgia for: Die neue deutsche Welle by FLER, der Neger (B-Tight), mein Block (Sido)...and that's about it.
Sido is the only good mainstream rapper that Germany has ever produced, unfortunately he did just like everyone else and mostly rapped about degenerate nigger and white-trash shit.
Bushido gets namedropped from time to time, but don't know anything about him, but I think he's known for ghetto turk-shit because he's turkish himself.

Dope D.O.D. from the Netherlands are good on a technical and cinematic level, but they are more or less dedicated to degeneracy, so that's too bad.
Dan Bull and Epic Rap Battles of History on YouTube are/were good, but once you've been on Jow Forums the stench of Soy becomes overpowering.

Some light at the end of the tunnel, there is a guy called Komplott who raps about Identitarian movement related things and self-improvement for the sake of the nation, hopefully he can reach "the kids" and generally appropriate rap,
youtube.com/watch?v=8ldPljexbaQ

cause as a music style it is not all that bad if used to explore relevant themes, the artists do their best to display their skill at wicked rhymes and metaphors and simply use it as a demonstration of their mastery of whatever language they are using.

>being this mad that people like things you don't
I think you're the one who needs to grow up

Stop listening to jungle beats

You have music from the Bronze age to 1945 to listening.

STOP LISTENING TO JUNGLE BEATS, you arrogant wigger.

For centuries we have had class separation - plebs and patricians. Nothing has changed nowadays. Except its the low/middle/high class now.
You cant expect everyone to finish college and work in the office, otherwise there will be nobody left to shovel shit. It has always been like this and will always be like this. Your best bet is to work on yourself and on your kids and live among likeminded people.

Attached: Pieck_character_image[1].png (570x570, 477K)

> kids think it’s cool
Nobody thinks its cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=3nhcTllJgIY
>he doesn't listen to Wagner to get the extra endorphine boost
Come on, how can jungle music compare to this?

Edit: This song inspired by the videogame series civilisation about mankind by Dan Bull is fucking incredible

youtube.com/results?search_query=dan bull civilisation

His rap about Overwatch is also great, but Jow Forums hates videogames, so you'll have to know for yourself if you can look past that or not
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi69aTLYF8E

>his rap about Overwatch is great
Do we have to redefine the word "great" now? This is shit and you know it, very low quality production, no talent.

Just clean you soul and mind

youtube.com/watch?v=om1ZKXWqFnU

Say no to jungle beats. Reconnect your soul to Europe and refine yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0Vd8vSfHc&t=6s

youtube.com/watch?v=13FrLGB_oK8

youtube.com/watch?v=kkLOnuodAWc

youtube.com/watch?v=WE_6WS95mZs

Attached: 3573e087-1566-49a9-bb57-21f6b337ba69_570.jpg (570x340, 147K)

Alright, you name some good shit from back in the day

Hard mode: No military marches or third reich songs (I've already got those) and if you mention classical stuff, you better name exact artists and songs you yourself get invested in.

>working for a large company in HR
>mfw i trash all applications from niggers, yugos, alboniggers and mudslimes
>if co workers invite these subhumans for interviews, i turn them down anyways
>tfw my boss is ok with this
>company HQ in zurich is 99.9% white

Listen to this, come on, give it a try listen to the whole piece. You will be blown away, its like your soul gets reborn. DO IT COME ON!

I got a question about that small low IQ % of whites who dress, act and talk like niggers. Is it like the transgender thing where everyone is supposed to pretend they don't know he's not a nigger? Or is it some homo-erotic thing for them? Either way the paradox question of cRap is: Does cRap cause low IQ or are the low IQ just attracted to that nonsense?

Attached: bass.png (421x816, 60K)

Back in the days when ice cube was relevant, it was not bad actually, i tend to listen to nigger music ironically when a nigger is in the room

that comic was probably funny in 1993

Try to learn how to play an instrument to apreciate it. Read and learn about history of music, and embrace centuries of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=elERNFoEf3Y&t=78s

youtube.com/watch?v=jXC9tuumjiA

youtube.com/watch?v=jD8D4EUIKMw

youtube.com/watch?v=9bWc1AKCFx0

youtube.com/watch?v=pVAQDDRFPV0&t=8s

youtube.com/watch?v=uJLXyBzMci0

youtube.com/watch?v=UXZn7DASlaU

youtube.com/watch?v=DabSSAOOvnw

You can even listen to asian traditional music

youtube.com/watch?v=rPC6SZeYT_s

Jungle beats and nigger music will NEVER clean your mind and soul. Their music is just a reflect of their history, past, present and future.

>implying I only listen to ooga booga jungle music

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUcTsFe1PVs

Tracksuits and techno. All day!

youtube.com/watch?v=xSbDhdAg4aE
Wagners music is the best, this guy is directly speaking to the European soul, his music evokes the hero in you. This is the only thing you should listen to.

>Jungle beats and nigger music will NEVER clean your mind and soul. Their music is just a reflect of their history, past, present and future.
the guy that invented this technique was
>of African, Portuguese, and Chinese descent
youtube.com/watch?v=Seky4pWkqyk
they just need dads

Attached: 1522022572561.png (704x901, 752K)

>normal people who don't like a genre of music
>"I don't like this music"
>faggots on Jow Forums
>autistically rages while proving that their musical tastes are purely a facade to fit in with everybody else
Art is art, like it or leave it. Don't like the fact that even music that's intentionally made to mock the entire medium of music (this exists) is still considered art? Tough fucking luck.
I guarantee you 90% of the fags in these threads can't even sing in tune.

I've been playing alto-recorder since I was 6 and my mother plays in an amateur orchestra bi-anually and I've attended every one since I was 13. My family also visits the opera once every year around christmas time and dabbled in Parforce (Hunting) horn.

This thread was about "come in here and bitch about rap-music", not "come in here if rap-music is all you know".

>muh all art is equal
>muh even shit is art
>quality doesn't matter
>we should encourage people to be cultural relativists

Attached: 3dff5aabaf4c02b2d46c946061b5ef4dc75e813f50d1853b65655afecb7b4b38.png (2000x1859, 1.8M)

That being said, I appreciate the effort you're trying to put into "saving my soul".

They're all fags

Attached: white_image22.jpg (456x600, 132K)

>oprah
this is an aussie shitpost, right? i bet u listen to edgar allen coe

There is only one nigger music I listen to. And it's mostly while doing my heavy sets of 5 on the deadlift.

Although I believe that MC Ride is a liberal/commie nigger. Not completely sure, but yea.

>youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

>youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

>youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A

Any other Death Grips fans?

Attached: 400.jpg (392x400, 133K)

there's plenty of good rap though

youtube.com/watch?v=QD4xDi7Udm4

youtube.com/watch?v=qH4e6SBzQMk

Don't forget his teacher

What the hell is that supposed to mean

Hello from kotchan.org/chat/int

Stop listening to nigger rap

youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTgUCBhR8
youtube.com/watch?v=g4FW-d5Etpk
youtube.com/watch?v=I1dMZiQ9VFU
youtube.com/watch?v=MYE7GXKa4zo
youtube.com/watch?v=rLdfC5ZCyuI
youtube.com/watch?v=DQtA15XXSyU
youtube.com/watch?v=ixPsUJyfhX8
youtube.com/watch?v=DKHHmJ-SfNs

>nigge-
Try saying it outside of your e-safespace and you'll see what will happen.

You subhuman baboon. You literal dog.

How dare you speak, you sickly pale monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, wh*Toid. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your species and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Europe can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the frozen tundra you came out of, you literal chimp.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Bosphorus and rape some sheep, as is in the whTes nature. It would still be the only pussy you ever had. Give Mehmet and Mustafa a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. whTes obsession with Istanbul is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution whTes have made to the medical field. The MUH CONSTANTINOPLE sentiment in the average whTe dog is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you BLACK. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of AFRICAN heritage.

You wh*Toid.

You make a dumpster look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the blight of the world.

Go rot beneath the Earth's surface you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, whToid, you have a job making an object vastly superior to yourself. A dildo. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a whTe "man" satisfied a woman.

Die, wh*Toid. No one would miss you. Except for eunuchs, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: Son of Ancient Egyptian Royalty vs Son of a cave dweller.webm (720x1230, 1.99M)

You mean (((nigger))) music.

Before the kikes got involved and started peddling degeneracy, niggers made good music:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFeF_yFtssk

Black people are the soulful of all human races. All you can do is hate because you can't emulate or alleviate. We've set the standard in the form of expression that is singing and dancing.

youtube.com/watch?v=pNeJxzSRXA8

Also, user, you need to feel the music inside you to a more abstract level. It need to evoke history. You need also to have a temporal timeline inside your mind to reach the reconnection.

Read, read and read.

You need to know a lot of history to appreciate the music in it context.

I was just like you listening to jungle beats from he 60s, jazz and blues.

is drum and bass degenerate? asking for a friend

>Black people are the soulful of all human races

Bad troll is bad.

Wow, OP's struck a nerve.

Niggers are pushed by the entertainment industry - sports, movies, tv, music, magazines, etc.

Just disengage from that machine and live a happy life.

Is that the kind of music you hear while somewhere out, and it's catchy but you don't feel like Shazaming it?

Why americans are so nigger-lover? Stop trying to justify your subsaharian-philia

>Scott Joplin
Jungle beats are so basic a monotone

youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A

...and sadly you went from jazz, blues, and rock and roll to rhyming about BMW's over a click track.

Drums? No if you don't play jungle beats.

youtube.com/watch?v=1zSowOS4Wyg

Bass? On the verge.

Point is faggot, that they used to be legitimate contributors to music before the kikes got involved...

youtube.com/watch?v=D2TUlUwa3_o

who cares Jow Forums music threads are just a bunch of autists sperging out and posting classical music and church hymns because they think anything made after 1900 is degenerate
enjoy what you want just don't let effect your political views or actions and you'll be fine
DnB is a subset of "techno" that mainly focuses on a mid range to low frequency baseline with any where from a slow to fast pace if I remember correctly

Stop sucking his dick you cuck.
Start realicing that you DON'T need niggers and their sympathy.

Whites invented rap. Niggers steal everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=JC1jWrsXWMY

What are your political affiliations?

Go neck yourself.

>DnB is a subset of "techno" that mainly focuses on a mid range to low frequency baseline with any where from a slow to fast pace

So catchy music you hear while in a club or lounge bar.

not even close you fuckwit
youtube.com/watch?v=xRYz4yD8qUk

I'm from Europe, I don't need (((american music))) or their nigger-philia tunes. I have centuries of history and music legacy. Don't get stuck to XX century nigger lover.

So good even the whites during segregation invited dem negros into white spaces to play

What do you think rap is? The ultimate left music. Go end it.

No, only americans. Jazz, blues and jungle beats and tunes were only an american thing. Truly decadent.