My god, are they finally waking up?

My god, are they finally waking up?

Attached: 79841230.png (840x339, 38K)

Yes

Attached: cells.png (256x256, 166K)

That guy will be a kike gassing madman in a decade. Hes trying to be earnest with snakes. A fool.

Yes. Even the most brain-washed of normies - those who hold on to the notion that the TV tells no lies - are realizing TPTB are clearly pushing an insane agenda. We can thank David Hogg for this. Only the most faggoty faggot values what this shit-stain has to say.

Attached: hogg.jpg (384x384, 21K)

make his nose look more like a dick and his mouth an asshole

“When your enemy is destroying himself stay away.”

Some are, but it will be too late for them by the time the rest catch up.
Remember, don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Attached: 1500088013570.png (1306x404, 77K)

>Some are, but it will be too late for them by the time the rest catch up.
>Remember, don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Our enemy isn't the people. It's the kikes and everyone is waking up to the fact that the kikes try to pit us against each other.

You're a kike.

no you're just falling for an obvious concern-troll for probably the millionth time

More every year thank the Lord.

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

I'm honestly concerned that women will be the demographic that's too blind to understand this, and vote for gun-grabbing Dems in droves come November.

The only way to prevent this is to keep spreading the message like in OP. Make sure it reaches average people.

holy shit that fucking activated my trypophobia

I've heard a normie say he had a punchable face. This piece of human waste is a gift.

Attached: hoggroids.jpg (500x500, 32K)

i hope not.

nbchhhhg

saved

The people pushing these kids as the leaders of the blue wave have to be tone deaf. Nothing makes me less sympathetic to their cause than listening and reading the abrasive shit they say. I don't know any self respecting adult that wants to sit back and let some smart ass teenager lecture them.

Attached: it.jpg (789x1023, 378K)

>tone deaf blue wave

Attached: 1521143885936.png (700x645, 448K)

>9. Russians are against homosexual rights because they think of them as pedophiles
Wait, was that the reason?

It's the same reason dems lost to Trump. They try to appeal only to their most extreme fringe and don't try to get moderates on board. They haven't learned their lesson, and have probably tried to become.veen more extremist.

HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD GIMME YOUR GUNS AND GET UP AGAINST THE WALL! THIS IS A GUN FREE THREAD!

Attached: BossHogg.png (502x657, 386K)

don't give up your guns, faggots, who'll help yurope in upcoming islaminization, brits are useless with their butter knives as weapons

Repeal the second amendment for the children nazis!

Attached: hoggboss.jpg (240x300, 14K)

Attached: 1522155663738.jpg (2832x3916, 1.75M)

It really does make you wonder just how strong the Uniparty is. Gun control is such a clear loser for the Rats but they just keep going back to it like autistic lemmings. Could it really all just be Kabuki Theater? I mean, we joke about it but, come on. Are Pelosi and Schumer doing this to help the GOP and NRA out?

Is Slovenia on Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic's side?

No, you just found one of them who isn't a complete fucking idiot.

I hope not. Their(the gun grabbers) currently the best thing going for conservatives, BESIDES President Trump.

Attached: liberalnonutsnojob.jpg (549x459, 56K)

Here's a good argument for the cock grabbing, I mean gun grabbing libtards.

>Are Pelosi and Schumer doing this to help the GOP and NRA out?

Maybe Schumer but nobody in their right mind would trust retarded Pelosi to pull shit like that off.

That's just concern trolling

It's like they believe they're the chosen ones or something.

Attached: 1517414954293.jpg (600x407, 46K)

>blue wave
lmao every time, these idiots are so stupid

Attached: geographic-landslide.png (859x603, 251K)

>pro-2nd liberal
>Every person they can vote for are very anti gun and hate freedom

Me, too :^(

Dude, half the population lives in those blue spots.

That's why we have the electoral college.

By the way, you need to go home before the wall is finished. Sooner the better.

WITHIN CELLS WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

Hi Satan.
Not entirely, but here in Russia there isn't a very large distinction between the idea of a gay and a pedo, that's just the way it is. We even have words that refer to someone as both (pedor/pedorast).

Aye lad. I can relate. I think most oldfags can too.

What Westerners fail to understand is there's a precedent for this. What's the stat, something like 50% of all pedos are gay?

>>surely you guys see the problem
>yes. WE'RE NOT GOING FAR ENOUGH

well they certainly are chosen idiots forced by their own idiocy to repeat their past ad Ad nauseam. So yeah they are chosen to keep shooting themselves in their faces until the point where the entire world will have enough.
They are literally to stupid to stop with their suicidal tendencies.

One of my best friends was a hardcore leftist a year ago and now he admits that it was the same left who pushed him to the right.
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

Daily reminder that Jews hate us for accepting Jesus. God does not love kikes.

Is the 2018 election going to be about gun restriction then.

You understand the electoral college is only for the presidential election, right? Senator and congressmen are elected by straight majority.

Yes, and congressmen are by distric, amd senate is by state.

How many states were red and how many districts were red again?

The GOP is a useless party. Nobody with any sense wants to vote for them. It's kind of like during the presidential election that no liberal with any sense (oxymoron, I know) wanted to vote for Hillary after the DNC fucked over Bernie.

The problem is people aren't going to show up for elections because only pieces of shit are running for office. We've seen this already in some special elections, most recently in a Pennsylvania district overwhelmingly won by Trump.

There might actually be a blue wave, but not because anyone side is invigorated. It'll be because one side is less demoralized than the other and will cobble together enough votes to win.

>gt the Gimp
>the Gimp is sleeping man
>WELL WAKE HIM UP

Not with these new calls for strict gun control. These idiots just reinvigorated the right. The blue wave is off.

Shockingly, McConnell isn't cucking for once in his life. However, Trump very much did with the bump stock ban. And I personally think bump stocks are retarded, but you don't give the left a victory just because.

So you see, the left is pissed at their people and the right is pissed at their people. It'll all be about who can get the most votes. Can you guess which one knows how to commit fraud better?

Trump is doing what he needs to do to appeal to the moderates. Most people don't think bump stocks are necessary. Most people think there should be "some" leniency with DACA. Most people want lower taxes.

He is purposely doing shit to split the left and push a portion of them further left while taking the moderates on board. It's the same thing he did during the presidential election.

Fraud isn't going to matter so much, nobody will be able to get away with it under as much scrutiny that they are currently under, and the democratic leadership is fractured currently.

>I don't know any self respecting adult that wants to sit back and let some smart ass teenager lecture them.
BINGO
and he is a smart ass teenager if ever there was one

When I went on here during the election. And said this is going to be cold war 2.0
I wasn't lying.
There is no litmus test for ideology.
You can do whatever the fuck you want with it.
A flimsy shield to hide behind.
Labels.

Almost every single fag had their first homo experience with an older man when he was a preteen. They used to openly admit it until it became politically incorrect.

It's da joooos. Neck yourself retard. People like you are to the right what the gun grabbers are to the left.

>Most people don't think bump stocks are necessary.
Most people don't give a shit either way.

>Most people think there should be "some" leniency with DACA.
Immigration is the number one issue among Trump's own voter base.

>Most people want lower taxes.
So glad he just signed a retarded spending bill that not only wastes tons of taxpayer money, but also hamstrings everything he wants to do then, right? The tax bill before that is just more of the same, with sunset provision for you and me, but permanent ones for corporations.

Trump's only saving grace at this point are the tariffs because that is actually revitalizing blue collar America, which is what people actually voted for. You are focusing on the wrong things, likely because you are pretty young. Me though, I'm in my thirties, and I'm over all that crusader activist shit. I just want a stable job so I can feed my family, and I also want those conditions to stick around to my kids can do the same.

The fact of the matter is there are sharks on both sides of the aisle and people see that. No one wants to vote for those pieces of trash. Everyone is demoralized because no one is getting what they want. But even with no leadership, the dems are still out there pointing fingers at the other side like they always do while the republicans go "well, maybe they're right" because the GOP are useless fucking retards.

>It's da joooos
Spoken like a true shill. Gas yourself kike

Pelosi is a demented old witch and Schumer is a kike, they've lost control of their party and can't get off the crazy train. Schumer has tried a few times to ficus the party on populist economic issues but Every time he does Trump inflames the democrats base with some insane lefty social issue like banning trannies in the military.

source?

What I find to be extremely effective is to just casually talk about repealing the 13th and 19th amendments. 90% of the time their expression won't change because these super high IQ faggots have no idea what you are talking about, but the look of utter disgust on their faces never fails to cheer me up when it dawns on them what I am saying. And then when they go on about their rights I just as casually proclaim that surely they can't be all that important to you if you don't even know what they are.

I can think of several people who have come to the same conclusions over the last few years.
I do not know a single person that has moved left from right.

I was a bernout, after he got raped I was basically on the trump train still am

INTERLINKED NIGGA

> Hes trying to be earnest with snakes.
> A fool
We all have humble beginnings user.

No, they are not "waking up". It's clear this redditor does not care about preserving the second amendment they just understand that baning guns isn't going to work for them.

It what happens when you move from living in a world of what you think should happen in a lot of cases to a world of what's realistic. That plus I started heavily researching statistics and other data to become more informed, and everytime new topic I explored I inched further to the right. I fucking voted Sanders in the primary too, which looking back is disappointing. I honestly think Trump can at least keep his majorities this mid term.

They make up for it by adding more Mexicans to the left, even if it makes the country fragment and makes california secede, they'll keep doing it until it breaks.

>like cells interlinked?
you faggots are way off your baselines

This Pinko is correct.

>are they finally waking up?
i'm going to go ahead and say No on this one.

Even the most liberal senator doesn’t want to outright ban guns

I need to spend less time here how do I see a Merchant?

>There’s a 9/10 girl in the meeting room right next to you in your boring office job. How do you feel?

Interlinked.

Very good though I think it is too much text and too many points for one image.

Used to support bernie until he got cucked by BLM. Now the only train I care about are the ones going into Auschwitz. Gas the kikes and nigger desu

>I do not know a single person that has moved left from right.
College women are the only ones I can think of.

That's exactly how I made the jump.

Divid Hoog

he is most of us

A very VERY large chunk of Voters for Trump this year, came out of spite. You don't think thats going to happen again with all this anti-2A shit dems are pushing? You do realize that there won't be a blue wave with that agenda, because the districts you need to win are very pro-2A. Not to mention half of them are GOP Strongholds.

You democrats really didn't learn in 2016 to stop pissing off people and stripping rights away. You constantly use children to push agendas because you have ZERO stance, and need to deflect all debate by equating it to harassment. You have no real party stance, no direction, no leaders, nothing. You stand for nothing, you support nothing, you mean nothing to America anymore outside of bubbled progressive cities. The only thing you have going for you, is flooding the booths with tons of out of state niggers in an attempt to rig elections. Thats it. Thats literally all your party does for America beside destroy it. You pump money into the ghettos once every few years to get them all to vote, then ignore it until the next election comes up.

this, they've propagandized women and soyboys into believing this is no reason you should own a gun.

This

>You democrats
You clearly didn't read anything I wrote if you're calling me that. Go eat shit and die.

Hand them over, ese

This is Estados Unidos now, gringo

Attached: 4E0EB7FD-BAAA-4D71-99CE-4E8B405D3C30.jpg (513x558, 142K)

Attached: history of the average pol user.jpg (1080x1920, 514K)

don't trust those motherfuckers. they talk this pro-gun shit and yet every single one of them without fail still supports gun control. democrats will *always* bait and switch!

Is that a burnt cheese pizza?

Estados Unidos does have a nice ring to it desu. Wouldn't mind, if I was spanish.

This is what I'm thinking. This post is by some fucking shill trying to put people into a false sense of security.

the only thing to do now is LARP as a anti-2a leftist in order to further strengthen their fascist/ban-crazy core; this pushes their less crazy people towards the center and pushes right wingers further to the right

That's where I was a few years ago. Then I began to notice that it was always folks to the left of me on the political spectrum that were attacking me for my moderate position. It got to the point that I felt that I couldn't discuss shit like the Baltimore riots among leftists because everybody was so deeply entrenched in identity politics that every fucking argument terminated with GOTCHA bullshit over my white cock, like that meant I was wrong by default. It was stifling.

kek
once more with their extreme arrogance, they are digging their own grave. Them having control of almost all media, have helped a lot to cause this, and it's funny as fuck. You see, it's not always a good thing. No other voices is let on there, so they simply get too arrogant and out of touch with reality, exactly like during the election

This.

People on the right forget that Trump’s original political advisor in Florida was Roger “Rabbit” Stone.

Stone learned his craft at the feet of the Old Man himself, Richard Milhouse Nixon. Stone is still a Trump Advisoron retainer.

The Trump midterm and 2020 Operation is pure Nixon, NOT Reaganite. It’s designed to split the Left and go at the working class. Trump knows that the Elites and the Activist Left Hate him too much. But if he can govern at the Center Right while putting more unemployed young black men to work, and more young Hispanic and White men to work, not only will there be no Blue Wave, but the GOP will see its share of the ethnic vote get to 15-20 % among blacks and 40% among Hispanics. That’s landslide territory for Trump.

That’s why the Dems have been trying to drive him from the Presidency. They know Harry Truman’s Old Rule: “Elections are determined by the price of hogs in St. Louis”. If Trump is presiding over a growing economy, even one like Clinton’s in the mid-Nineties, nothing will stop him.

That’s the source of all the shilling and bullshit you see from the Left.

I need a run down. What am I looking at?

We could also accelerate this process by creating anti 2A memes like repealing the 2nd amendment while using the demotratic party's logos and shit. Similar to how we did it with the #draftourdaughters meme which worked wonders during the election.

>stop speaking openly about what you want to do, we have to pretend we won't ban guns so we can win elections. We can ban guns after

... which led to an idiot being elected.