MGTOW

I understand the criticisms, but in this day and age how can the vast majority of men not come to the conclusion that this is the best way to live. I don't advocate for celibacy. Just straightforwardness and simplicity of life. Women have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, that they are not worth any substantial investment, because the man who invests the most in them, will get the least out of them.

It's genetic suicide.
I don't know how anyone could argue that it's anything but evil.
1) No babies, means you're basically dead.
or
2) Bastard babies, your genes live on in a retarded thug or drug addict because you didn't raise your kids.

Why would you bother bringing kids up if the mother is a potential cunt? Marrying and having a family just for the sake of doing it is evil for the babies who'll be stuff with a shitty mom just because you want to pass on your genes. I don't agree with the celibacy either but MGTOW at least teaches men to have standards instead of caving to female power in society.

>10 days NoFap marathon, today nutted in sleep

fucking hell...

Attached: 1485018244639.jpg (450x600, 69K)

The problem with MGTOW is it needs about a 20% adjustment.

You need to just be a chad, not invest in women, let the system collapse because it's inherently unstable and not sustainable, wait for the shitpile to burn down, and rebuild.

The reason why women keep getting to act terrible is because men keep letting them act terrible. If nobody put up with their shit, they'd HAVE to change. However the biological urge to breed and not be alone is very strong, so people keep settling down with post 30 roasties with other dude's kids.

I call this the Pettibone argument, she's the only person I've heard make out that this is persuasive. Bastards are obviously aren't ideal, but it's better than genetic death, of course we want to raise our own children.

Mgtow are dumb, plenty of women are fine, it's literally just the feminazis (who are mostly fat, white or dumb) that outright deserve to be avoided at all costs.

Attached: 1678748.gif (720x540, 448K)

You have to have babies or you're dead.
The definition of life is literally the reproduction of cells.
It's up to you to not only select a good mate but also to keep your wife in line.
The problem is not that women are suddenly cunts. It's a couple things.
1) No fault divorce and other faggoty commie policies.
2) Increasingly atheistic men who think marriage is an equal partnership. Throughout history it was never this. You raise your wife like your wife raises your kids.

Whores you can't get anything out of but sex.

Attached: 11b.png (432x328, 138K)

Attached: 1521642141031.png (800x469, 518K)

Mgtow doesn't mean you can't have kids. It's simply a pimp mentality superimposed on to otherwise normal guys.

Robot waifus are the future.

>Be me, not you
>Not even that interested in sex, think I'm better off by myself should concentrate on career, etc
>Suddenly get a gf just when I finally stopped trying
>Lose virgnity
>Shit is SO cash
>Become a sex addict because of the insane high of feeling a fat ass slapping against your crotch and the soft moans of your woman in pleasure
>Turns out I have a normal sex drive after all
>Lose what little respect I had for mgtows and other assorted cucks
You're missing out and you know it, fags. Having a partner is incredible and it doesn't mean the end of your personal life or solitary pursuits so long as you don't get with a controlling bitch or become one yourself
>HURR DURR E JOY GETTING KEKED THEN SOME CUNT GETTING HALF YOUR BEANS AND RAISING JAMAL'S SON
Nigga, it's not hard to avoid any of that as long as you are honest and don't fuck obvious skanks. And even if my relationahip eventually ends, I'll just meet someone else down the road, that's how this shit works.

You mean a nigger's mentality.
There's only a couple things that can happen if you don't raise your kids.
Some cuck will raise them instead or the state will raise them. Both result in more shitheel commies.

>get shat on by system
>stop supporting system

This part of the MGTOW I agree with.
The avoiding women part is just the result of butthurt beta faggots who think they deserve a 9/10 stacy without much effort on their own behalf.

Protip: Forget about Stacey and get an ordinary looking woman.

Niggers have bourn the brunt of the feminist assault. They were the test group, how do you think they got the way they are today.

I made it 30days and blew a vein in my dick

Can't get hard anymore

Attached: mfwtits.png (979x736, 557K)

Shut the fuck up and get laid

>what are artificial wombs

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

I agree. i mean to some degree they are inferior on a genetic level but it was barely a factor when they had functional families. Blacks born to single moms what? 80% of the time roughly?

Imma stronk independent black woman an I don’t need no mannnn

Because when your face is 1 inch away from what's pictured there, it feels good!!!!!

I can get laid whenever I want. I even have a bang maid. It's not even about the sex. I CAN NOT jeopardize my peace and by extension peace of mind. Women and men don't view peace the same way. In a woman's mind drama(tests) is a necessary part of life. They are remarkably less evolved, that's probably why they mature faster.

Because I really like my gf and want to spend time and effort making her happy.

w-what?

True. But when I do a line of coke, that also feels good. It's basic shit to know that basically every pleasure comes with a cost.

Eliminate philandering husbands and promiscuous single men, and every man gets a wife who never cheats. This shit was figured out thousands of years ago.

It may have been due to my edging but right about at 30 days I woke up to the most pain I have ever been in in my entire life.
Looked down at muh dik and saw two main veins at the base swollen, brown, and busted. Haven't gotten morning wood since, and can only get at best 60% hard.

Attached: 625kDolleryDos.png (265x205, 106K)

>Mexinigger
>Mgtow

The laws in your country don't warrant mgtow.

Sex is overrated. Saying this as someone with a gf who I could contact right now for sex.
Masturbation is much much better

Your problem is that you view the world in terms of good and evil. This is a child's view of the world. Men respond to incentives. You can moralize and philosophize until you're blue in the face, but if men are not incentivized to marry, then they will not marry. And there's very little incentive these days to marry.

>G-genetic suicide!

Attached: 1522287151814.jpg (653x477, 88K)

Cant you operate?

Cuck

Probably a larping roastie

That's because you think morality is subjective. Why do you think every religion promises "good" behavior will be rewarded with lots of babies and a long life? Because it's true, even if you don't believe in shit.
Go around lying, stealing, whoring, etc and you're going to have fun in the moment and die alone and weeping.

Yeah, more likely.

Basically all my sexual encounters turned out to be complete disasters, so ive accepted celibacy because its not going to happen anyways

My sister already has a kid and another on the way, ill just stay an uncle

why

You're missing the point. But go ahead and keep preaching from the pulpit as the marriage rate continues to tank before your very eyes. See where that gets you. As for me, I know a bad deal when I see one, and modern marriage is a bad deal. Call that whatever you want to call it, I'm not dumb enough to get roped into a bad deal because strangers may disapprove, and apparently plenty of men feel similarly.

Attached: General-Marriage-Rate-Wide.gif (577x272, 4K)

Travel. Go to Turkey or India. You'll get some puss.

Even if i wanted to, my job doesnt leave me enough time to do so

The way I see it, how can you be a MGTOW without being celibate? Accidental pregnancies can and do happen, sleeping around and claiming to do the world a service by not marrying is just plain old degeneracy in disguise.

I'm married and happy, will probably start having kids soon.

>It's like you don't even understand that you're legitimately advocating for the abolishment of the white race.
You're literally the goodest of goys

lmao

Yes, modern people are living happy fulfilled lives. that's why they need fucking antidepressants and die alone in nursing homes.
That's the most obvious incentive I can think of. No family and who's going to take care of you when you're almost dead? No one. Some low iq mong in a low budget nursing home.
If you play your cards right you could live with your children and spend your final years watching your grandchildren grow up.

Don't listen to this, he is just a hook-nose larper who is scaring you away from nofap.

That is never going to happen in Canada. Life is too expensive... It is almost as if having kids is banned here.

Wow, either you both suck at sex or you're gay.

I have had sex with 15 different women.
>3 of them had mobster ex bfs that tried to kill me.
>1 faked a pregnancy and physically assaulted my new gf in a club
>1 repeatedly got thrown out by her bf and constantly cried to spend the night at my place
>1 got thrown out of a moving car while being a bitch to the dude driving, it was in the papers
The others I would take on dates that consisted of me buying a bottle of booze and then fucking them in my car. So no respect on my part.

I play vidya now.

Because MGTOW simply means not committing to or investing in a woman.

Dude, I'm on my second month. At first it was hard but when you work all the time and spend every waking moment longing for sleep fapping begins to take a backseat.

The true future we want

Attached: 1.png (1495x671, 1.34M)

You don't seem to understand what an incentive is. If people aren't being incentivized by what you're offering, then it's not the best incentive, it's bad incentive, or more accurately, little incentive at all. People like you that try to scare reason out of my head by painting some silly nightmare scenario about dying alone (everyone dies alone) just make me laugh. I know at least three dudes who are unhappily married and living nightmares right now in the prime of their lives, much less when they're elderly with a foot in the grave anyway.

You're selling snake oil and fewer and fewer men are buying it each year.

Attached: 1500646482358.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Stop. Sex is nice and all, but c'mon you're not on Jow Forums. I know you're a chick because, only they try to inflate the standing of sex.

MOOOOOOOOODS

>Single parent families proven to be shit
>Gay parents proven to be shit
>Simulated parents proven to be extremely shit
Why does Jow Forums keep memeing this? The only people that seem to think this is a good idea are mentally ill trannies.

Attached: hottie 33.jpg (868x868, 96K)

This shit is spelled out in the Bible.

God>man>woman >child>animals

Authority and nurturing and unconditional loved and that good shit run down hill. You, the man, are their master. You nurture them, discipline them, protect them, provide for them, and you get (conditional) love in return. You can not go to a woman for strength, you must accept that they will fuck up, that they will do wrong, etc, and not get too bent out of shape about it. You can't get strength and nurturing from them, you the man have to go to a higher power. You get worship, when you give them what they NEED (not WANT) from you. If you expect shit from them you'll never get, like they're on your same level, of course it's going to be frustrating.

If you think 'investing in them' is giving them everything they want and puking your emotions all over them then I agree, go your own way.

this isnt a blue board retard

Just marry a muslims. Srs. They don’t cheat

>not a trap ethnostate
Shit taste.

Attached: 6afecef0623bdda6dc795c31e6c54487.jpg (1738x2048, 262K)

Pretty much this.

Attached: 1521899258394 (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Attached: 1522193665255.webm (640x640, 1.05M)

This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Attached: 8374598739485.jpg (5719x1250, 798K)

gib!!

Kek. Are you asking if he's a surgeon? English, bro.

>MGTOW and don't have to do the stupid nofap meme

>Muh kike on a stick

Hush little christcuck, the adults are speaking.

Attached: 1.gif (275x343, 54K)

I can understand if someone goes that direction if they tried and failed. But at least try.

>tfw just had great sex with 7 year gf
>tfw we get kinky af sex too
>slapped her and spanked her and that made her cum

So tell me why MGTOW is so great again?

It's definitely going to tone down the high horse mentality of many girls who can't give anything but their body.

Attached: Once+you+go+black_d005c2_6541588.jpg (1200x2076, 161K)

So she is about to hit the wall.

At least she earned you so to speak

I'm experienced. At my age the whole thing is simply too much of a pain in the ass. Sometimes easy spontaneous sex happens. If you're happiness depends on female approval at all, you are extremely vulnerable, and might not even realize it.

Because you still get to do all that stuff

Go see a doctor you retard.

32 year old virgin with all my shit together and gave up on women at 18. I have a stem degree, medical sales job $$$, my own place, drive a sports car, powerlift competitively, body of a Greek god, make health my meals every day and write my own music.

Much of humanity is animalistic and polluted beyond redemption. I’ll enjoy my hours outside of work in training and other forms of personal development. Learn to reconcile the desire for companionship, embrace solitude and take solace in knowing your species is a mistake and that you lose nothing by forgoing women altogether.

Inb4 fedora tipping edge lord or faggot or in denial. You can’t lose at a rigged game that you refuse to play.

Because it doesnt solve any of the problems, it just makes them worse, mgtow is pushed by shills and the people who fell for shills

What age do women start hitting the wall? I hear 26?

Attached: 1520928983094.gif (600x338, 2.16M)

I'm not even Christian, but it's helpful to make sense of the world sometimes. In this case, the relationship between man and God closely matches the relationship began woman and man. Pay attention here
-first and most importantly, God has unconditional love for man, and if you've ever been retarded in love with a girl you know how that feels. Man (clearly) doesn't have unconditional love for God, and neither do women for us (as you'll also know if you've ever been totally blindsided by a breakup)
-Hell is not fire and torture, it's just being removed from God's presence forever. He doesn't do it to be a dick, it's a choice you made, but it's very motivating for you to do what he says. Similarly, women will be motivated to do what you want if they know you'll disappear forever if they don't, not because you're mad, but simply because they chose to sin against you.
-God, when he is angry at man, isn't passive aggressive about it and doesn't take shit laying down, it's all pillars of salt and stars falling from the sky, and floods and earthquakes, and man very suddenly remembers he better pray for forgiveness. Same with women, when you're mad at them, make sure they know in no uncertain terms, and they will quickly be begging to be on your good side again.

I could go on and on, but I find it greatly amusing that lefty scum have no understanding of the proper relationship between man and God (and thus man and woman) which is how they wind up getting pegged and happily extolling the virtues of cuckoldry

I never thought about it like that user. Thank you.

lol 4/10s and 5/10s have had a few chad dickings nowadays thanks to tinder. they will gladly hit the wall waiting for their chad in shining armor, not realizing they were simply one night stands and their real worth, for a long term relationship suiter, is a 6/10 at best. the ones that do figure this out will still wait till 30+ before adjusting their expectations, and will be unhappy their entire marriage because they're still thinking of the chad that "got away"

face it

Extolling the virtues of cuckoldry...,

Heh, nicely done.

Is this a troll comment?

Most people are drones who don't live, they simply exist.

But you could have trapbots instead satan.

The game of creating new human beings isn’t supposed to be decent or rational.

Half these threads suck ass because of the butt hurt guys that can’t work out their sexual frustration. They’re no different than the snowflakes that fuck up in school or can’t get a decent job and start demanding diversity quotas.

Am I the only one or does this almost look like a realistic cg render?

people need to realize this

So you'd rather see your children get taken from you and raised to become lefty cucks or possibly gay than have no children at all ?

Nice try Satan I’m not falling for that degeneracy

Attached: C65D70ED-820C-419F-B460-92D7509234F0.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

You don't marry if she's a cunt...

People don't meet and jump straight to having kids, there's a whole long drawn out courting process called dating, where you spend that time gradually testing the waters, allowing yourself to become more attached as you begin to trust each other. If at any point you lose trust, or decide you don't want to be with that person, you end it.

As for MGTOW, the closest thing to a respectable MGTOW is just somebody who decides to spend less energy focussed on finding a partner and more on other things. Typically temporarily.

Hardcore real MGTOW, swearing off women, etc, is kind of pathetic, and usually something people only do because they're involuntarily single or celibate and bitter about it.

Yes, women are largely turned narcissistic due to a culture that's gotten a little out of control. That doesn't mean there aren't still respectable women out there, or women whose bs is outweighed by the positives.

>MGTOW
it's just men denying their own biology in disgust of female biology. Wow, turns out being sentient as a mortal being that exists in a trial and error system where most of your specific gender is filtered out through natural selection sucks total fucking ass.
Get over it.

Sex without children is a complete waste of your time. If you had children but also had to pay alimony for decades, at least you would get something of lasting value out of it.

I dunno. I lost my YF to cancer when I was 27 and I love my kids to death but I see the young "women" of today and I see why lots of young guys opt out and save their $ and all of that stuff. I don't call myself a MGTOW just a bachelor. Sure I could get another woman but things are very different now and women are just too risky so I don't even think about it anymore. The older I get the more picky I get when it comes to women but I think all guys do that as they age. As for MGTOW, like I said, I don't jump on the bashing train, I get it. But I do think it's kinda sad in a way that it even exists in the first place. But all things must come to an end even western delusion and nigger worship culture (THANK GOD!)

Agreed. There's a culture war going on right now and people are reevaluating all sorts of norms. If you're that bothered by the average state of most women, just stop investing as much energy in finding one, and work on yourself for a while until things seem to blow over. If you bump into the woman of your dreams in the meantime, then great.

I would further that idea and say a disgust for the bulk of humanity with only a select few that live respectable lives. Most are too far gone.