False Flag Attack Averted?

What the fuck is going on here? Was this dude supposed to carry out a mass shooting? Is he crazy, a patsy or both? This whole story is fishy as fuck!

>Texas man facing Tewksbury weapons charges said he was on classified government mission

>Police and the FBI are investigating the intentions of a 59-year-old Texas man who man was caught with a massive weapons cache in a Tewksbury hotel before he told investigators he was on a classified mission for a government agency he refused to name.

lowellsun.com/breakingnews/ci_31760938/texas-man-facing-weapons-charges-after-he-calls

Attached: 20180326__BREAKINGNEWSWeapons~p1.jpg (488x400, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf
icwatch.wikileaks.org/search?utf8=✓&utf8=✓&q=frank bradley
darpa.mil/attachments/ProposersDayContactList.pdf
search.wikileaks.org/?query=ensyma&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True#results
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Medical_Research_Unit_Six
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing fishy about being on a mission.

Bump

The judge will laugh at him, they will never do a legit investigation into if he is telling the truth, and we will never hear about it again.

Why isn't this in the mainstream news? Is it because it's a failed false flag or cause they are black? Haven't heard anything about it

>M1a

At least they had good taste

I know, right? You'd think this shit would be pretty big news, but it's barely being covered even locally.

any country song festivals planned near the hotel in the next few days?

I was actually wondering if someone would try to shoot up a church on Easter Sunday.

that hairline is like mid-scalp

Nice webley revolver.

>shitfield armory
M1As are the universal sign of "I'm too stupid to shop around so I'm buying this gun because muh history". seriously, James River Armory M14 rifles are so much better and they're almost the same price

ive been searching through some documents.
did he call the cops before the service attendant got scared. or after...anyone have any clue?

Attached: pepsdfgvhbjnmk,l.png (250x204, 73K)

Dude was talking about tracking a virus
I'm not going to post the whole story again because last time I did no one cared but you guys should start prepping to bug in for awhile due to a pandemic.

Please do, I was dissapointed a few days ago when I was following the threads and no one baked a new one. There was some very interesting stuff in there about the CDC. Would be nice to have people dig a little deeper into this.

Fucking niggers can't do anything right.

Remember that "black plague" that was floating around africa a few months back? The missing CDC guy? It gets a little tinfoilish but check out some of my links in the pic.

Attached: the family cult.png (1280x720, 81K)

Haven't looked into that, thanks. To be honest at this point almost nothing would be a stretch of the imagination. You know how almost every conspiracy theory you read on Jow Forums doesn't seem to quite get to the real thruth behind it? People here find bread crumbs but once when they get to speculating about the real underlying powers, we end up with batshit crazy theories like wizard freemasons and satanistic cannibal elites. This one felt very different when I was reading the other threads. There is definately some covert shit going on here and the connections I've seen posted to pharma and other incidents were very strong. That's why I was so disappointed when the threads died. Maybe it was shills and slide threads, I don't know but I feel Jow Forums just really doesn't have its shit together if we don't follow up on this.

Are you the user that posted about the Femin virus and Disease X being talked about by WHO and stuff?

No, user, it was crazy-nigger-goes-on-a-killing-spree-averted. For some reason black think it sounds cool and sinister to talk about viruses. I don't think those in the picture can tell the difference between a dream or real life.

he called the hotel first.
then he called 911.

there is no indication that the hotel called the police...but there is an indication that the hotel worker saw "the big gun" and left.

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf

Attached: silva-sees-big-gun.jpg (1097x499, 131K)

Why hasn't anyone officially investigated the virus and ensyma?

The simplest explanation is that they're gun runners.

But if that's the case, they're beyond fucking stupid. Why the FUCK would gun runners call the police on themselves?

But why the virus story? His work is biochem. He left breadcrumbs that add up to his story making some sense.

an update on the names i was running down yesterday.

He has definitely used:
Francho Samuel Bradley
Franco Samuel Bradley
Samuel Francho Bradley
Frank Jennings
Frank Bradley
Bradley Franco

and was definitely married to:

Catherine A Wilkins (lives in VA but on vacation in morocco?)
Laverne A Wilkins -or- Laverne P Butler (believed deceased)
Adrianne D Jennings (current common-law marriage)

addresses still ping in Dallas, Frisco, Euless, Coppell, (all texas) Indianapolis, IN, and Richmond VA.

the Laverne woman, i believe is deceased. it's curious that i find her with HIS last name and his first wife's new husband's last name. I don't know how that relates.

He had multiple children with Catherine, his son Francho Jr. shot a cop and was shot - but it was in a "spiraled into insanity" event...he did not appear to be a career criminal. appears that Bradley lived in Germany in the early 80s.

The Ensyma company has roots in Britain in 1971 - Francho was the second director, installed in the early ninetees.

I buy that he's completely legit and NOT schizo.

Bump. What virus?

i heard they had 5 Lbs of black tar heron.

additionally - they were absolutely in Havana, Jennings absolutely went to Harvard.

those two things don't happen to just random crazy people.

attached is francho's FB friend list. the people in his picture (taken while in cuba) are important to him - note that he's friends with Abilio Ramos *twice*.

trying to figure out who Abilio really is now.

Attached: francho fb friends.jpg (1134x3787, 775K)

from this secret government agency i work for.

We don't know. Guy said to the police that he was on a classified mission involving a virus. He gave the cops permission to search the hotel room after a live feed he had set up in there went down. Called the police on himself and told them there was one gun in the room. Cops went in, found many guns. He told the cops to take the guns, but that he would come back for them if he needed them for his mission.

An user came in the originals threads and proposed a link to a supposed Femin virus, also called Disease X. He posted some connections and some stuff from the World Health Organization with some pretty worrying stuff about this virus.

>black
>mass shooting

nope

Those calm smiles though.
>Definitive mission face.
ZERO FUCKS GIVEN.

I like them.

did he say he was from the future? our wakanda?

guy realizes someone saw one gun. call cops on self hide guns. cops come. find them all. i was on secret mission.

Attached: ok.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Frontal lobe.

Well blacks have been experimented on long enough for them to care more than your idiotic self about it.
Stupid epsilon.

on secret mission, i was.

Attached: ok.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Most muricans cant keep secrets.
>Deadly souls

If he were crazy, why the trail of breadcrumbs that appear to be legitimate?

Unless he stole the name and there's another Frank Bradley doing virus research and it's his breadcrumbs.

Wasn't Mohammed Bin Salman in Boston having meetings at the exact same time? One user noticed the parking tickets lined up with that timeframe.
Salman was also in Vegas during the shooting wasn't he?

You want to find the next false flag, follow MBS around.

Was Bradley going to kill him?

He’s in jew York right now meeting with jews during an “interfaith” meeting

I mean, I read theories about Vegas being an attempt, and there's a lot of similarities between the Vegas situation and this one. I've also seen good arguments as to why Vegas would have been an arms deal.

Francho situation is just so confusing. The arsenal itself looks to me more like a personal collection. Not as advanced as Paddock's stuff but more exotic.

so did he really want to report himself then? because it doesn't seem like it. and that the hotel in some terms prompted the call and not the camera

Good work. This thread should have never died. Someone should make a good quick rundown with al the information that has been found (a LOT of solid and incredible finds) so we can use it as an OP, and keep baking new breads. Not me though because my gf is coming in 30 mins.

Was he preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Shit's weird af.

Shit is so weird that this might actually be a possibility lol

The threads died off because people really had found all they could find up to a point. At this point we're waiting to see what becomes of the legal process (friday, I think?) to see if he just fucking vanishes, or who knows.
Peacefully turning himself in, confident he'll just claim his kit after this is over..

Police Report

His employment history included working for many government departments/agencies
icwatch.wikileaks.org/search?utf8=✓&utf8=✓&q=frank bradley

He was in the DARPA Subterranean Challenge Roster
darpa.mil/attachments/ProposersDayContactList.pdf

He was subscribed to Stratfor Confidential Intelligence Services
search.wikileaks.org/?query=ensyma&exact_phrase=&any_of=&exclude_words=&document_date_start=&document_date_end=&released_date_start=&released_date_end=&new_search=True#results

Niggers lie.

My theory is, they drove up to MA to sell their guns and ammo, or to exchange them for drugs. Then they couldn't find any drug dealers willing to do business with them. So they got stuck there with nothing to do.

These idiots actually called the cops to their hotel room because they thought someone had broken in. You don't do that if you are planning a shooting.

edit
>usless you consider this as an optics booster

>Literal glow in the dark niggers
You got his Facebook likes in this thread?
This was one of them
>Naval Medical Research Unit Six (NAMRU-6) is a biomedical research laboratory of the US Navy located in Lima, Peru. It is the only US military command located in South America. Its mission is to identify infectious diseases threats of military and public health importance and to develop and evaluate interventions and products to mitigate those threats.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Medical_Research_Unit_Six

Attached: NAMRU6.png (515x515, 90K)

>These idiots actually called the cops to their hotel room because they thought someone had broken in. You don't do that if you are planning a shooting.
Why do you call the cops on yourself if you know you have a room full of guns waiting for them to find?
>well
>this sucks
>blackmailed into doing this fucking horrible false flag bullshit
>fuck this
>I'm going to give myself a BURN NOTICE
>"hello local police?"
>"can I come hang out in your local jail for a few days while my lawyer begs the CIA for my life?"
>"k thx bye"

re: the arsenal.

Adrianne made a statement to the police that "We always bring the guns with us in case he gets deployed."

that says a great deal, all by itself...and the guns were IN the room on Sunday, while they were going back in to Boston.

in both of their minds, the mission was not over, they had not yet been deployed, and they were still staking out or investigating something.

he called 911 after he talked to the hotel, but HE did ask the hotel to look in his room. clearly, getting "caught" was the lesser of two evils between capture and losing the guns.

People in previous threads found out the guy has an impressive background and quite asome connections.

I think the leads are:
-The company he was stalking, Gene something?
-Anything Ensyma actually did/ other employees
-Possible link to the CDC
-Link to Bin Salmon
-What they did in Havana.
-Peru link.

Why would you ever say you're on "a classified mission for a government agency he refused to name" unless you're talking shit? Fucking obviously if it was real you'd only admit that if you were willing to name the government agency or else it's pointless to you but gets you in the same hot water.

>These idiots actually called the cops to their hotel room because they thought someone had broken in.
ive tried to go with that but what it doesnt say anywhere is that they were robbed, so why in this case do they make the call? the way he had all that shit lying around too, sounds odd to a bong frien

Attached: 46626436.jpg (276x270, 17K)

Trying to appear crazy even if it might be true.

Which Government agency though? Darpa? They don't have agents in the field to my knowledge.

I must have missed the Havana stuff in previous threads, or missed an entire thread in itself. quick rundown me pls

he seems a little retarded for someone with quite the resume. I'm bamboozled at the minute over that decision

>Why would you ever say you're on "a classified mission for a government agency he refused to name" unless you're talking shit?

You wouldn't. You'd sit tight and wait for the wheels to turn. Bail commissioner comes in and releases you on promise to appear and the charges get dropped before your court date.

Nothing major:
>Bradley and his wife went to cuba last year
>pictures and evidence show this
>you can't go on as a tourist so why were they there?
>what did they do?

D

Are you fucking not?

“Zombies” is Zionist code for “armies of Muslims/niggers/spics and traitor commie whites that will do our fighting for us and purge the world of whites—the would-be saviors of mankind”.

This sets them up to be the dominant group since, although inferior to whites in every way, the Jew is superior (ruthless—no pun intended) to niggers and Muslims and spics.

F

>Not me though because my gf is coming in 30 mins.
Tyrone takes that long? Impressive.

LMAOOOOOO

>165815535
>"M1" Bradley the Rambo Negro arrested with M1s and massive arsenal along with his smiling thot in Twerksville, Texas
>claims to be a spook, upon further questioning he clarified "no, I mean the other kind of spook and you know officer that's not a very nice thing to say"

Best part of his Facebook?
He’s in jail now, held without bail so it’s not like he could get online to coordinate with his story.
>these likes sand friends were from before he was arrested.

guys, the old associate of francho knew the same story... this strikes me as weird also

Stephen Paddock was on a government mission, too.

>held without bail til hearing on friday

Bump

Are we going to get a comped level interview of a relative soon? I hope I hope

I get it

Bin salmon being in town is an interesting coincidence

Maybe that’s who they were scouting for

Also threads on reddit were being buried. Any comments highlighting the weirdness of the case were being removed.

underated as fuck

The quote was "oh he's been talking about that story for years, we don't know if it's true."

Just shut the fuck up with your stupid ideas.

>What the fuck is going on here?
gun smugglers

reminds me of Jeffrey Alan Lash.

They were supposed to shoot up the March over the weekend but the MK Ultra wore off.

>real glow-in-the-dark CIAnigger(?)
Is he really a spook? Spooks never out themselves for fear of getting burned (and what happens after he gets burned). Depending on how bad this will look for his alphabet agency, he's either going to disappear or he's going to "disappear".

>dumb nigger fucks something up
>cooks up some dumb nigger dindu nuffin excuse
>"dude you guys this is definitely some false flag mossad CIA crisis actor"
>"you sheep need to get woke"
Half of Jow Forums is fucking stupid white niggers too cowardly to commit violence, so they pour their destructive energies into conspiracy theory. There has to be a new containment board developed for all Paulfag conspiritards. You faggots are ruining everything.

>>HASAN SAWAF
>>DIR OF A.I. AT AMAZON. COM

My activations are almonding

he's not a real spook, he's an independent contractor. They give him shit tons of money to investigate the retroviruses that cause demons

I'm 100% serious, the demons are real

All I know is, I'd be interrogating the hell out of this guy, and I'd NOT allow the FBI or NSA near him (on jurisdictional grounds), until I knew and documented everything he knows.
If you let the FBI or NSA get him, they'll spirit him away, and you'll never find out anything.

Attached: WhiteFamilies.jpg (424x818, 71K)

Well then, it's your duty to make it go viral on social media. The more the alphabet agencies get black eyes (or be afraid of getting black eyes), the more they could be controlled. It's about time anyways. They've gone for too long without a leash.

Hmm, I recognize the male nigger as a now former customer of my workplace. It was only a week or so ago that he last came by with a smug look on his face while we talked.
Life is a trip.

Bradley's lawyer claims the equipment is non-functional.
Props used to facilitate business deals.
I'm not savvy on US firearms laws. Assuming what the lawyer says is true, is that shit all illegal even if it's non-functional?

Also, why would Bradley not mention that to the police?

he had a bump stock. There's only one reason for a glow-in-the-dark to have a bump stock

>We ate fuckin' Applebees. COUPONED. This ain't Bojangles, mothafucka.

they playing 4d chess

Attached: Tyrese Bogdanoff.jpg (640x531, 44K)

It was functional (police report says so), the prop talk was his lawyer trying to get him out of charges.

Tough commandos on a mission

Where is that?

Bump

yes just another crazy nigger with all kinds of bizarre connections and his side kick a former student from Harvard who takes business trips to Cuba. Just a couple of everyday niggers

Attached: Lookwell.jpg (700x380, 86K)