Ask an asian who browses on Jow Forums anything

Ask an asian who browses on Jow Forums anything
Proof its me - youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg

Attached: IMG_8184.jpg (960x925, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oops

Do you decorate your Christmas tree with color lights or white lights?

I dont keep Christmas trees

how many times will you post this?

>checks flag
>checks pic
I thought your dad bought you a ticket to China in the last thread you made 3 or 4 months back. Kys larping faggot

Until i can live in china

>asian
>australian
pick one

What are you guys gonna do with the whites once you take over Straya and Canada?

Gangzhou? A city where?

how's your mum?

Is it hard trying to keep your eyes open all the time?

How do we know you are the guy in the passport picture? You all look the same to us.

Do you keep birthday trees??

>Australian
Pretty sure he's a chinaman not Australian

Already came back. Pic of me in chinese taxi.

Attached: IMG_8848.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Are you Chinee? If you're not Chinee, does it bother you when people call you Chinee?

Just break into China

what's it like seeing the world in letterbox?

You look pasty.

Deep fried dog doesn't suit you.

How do we know that's you on the passport? You all look the same afterall

Why the fuck should I care
browse as ye want

>good man

Grow facial hair.

toilet paper over the top or from the back?

you're a chink i see.
Which society do u feel the most rivalry with ?
Which society do u feel the most allied with ?
Do chinks have chink guilt , like whites have white guilt ? ( whites have a LOT of instinctive guilt, even about things they didn't do )
Which race of women do u think is most attractive? ( where would u choose to go for a 'gentleman's holiday' )
What do u think will happen to Australia if the kikes keep mass trafficking chinks into it?

Attached: waysthataredark.jpg (297x475, 23K)

That isn't OP, the picture and video is from the 14th of Jan by an r9k poster getting shipped back to where he came from

Australian
How would i know? Im born here.
Somewhere
Better actually. Because i have a job now.
About as hard as it is for you to not blow yourself up
No
Good question
I am an Australian of Chinese ancestry. 华裔
Lel
I could take a new pic with the passport but i cbf. Youll just have to take my word and my video proof of my trip for it
This was probably my 2nd day in china i gained weight and looked healthier while in china
Fuck up. Shit flag
No

I don't even think you have to break in, they want more people like them as is.

Attached: 118.jpg (368x348, 22K)

Nigger why would you believe he'd re-use that proof for a different ID months later

australia is a pacific island country

It's not him. We can stop replying to this thread.

>Which society do u feel the most rivalry with ?
Other white washed chinese
>Which society do u feel the most allied with ?
Mainlanders
>Do chinks have chink guilt , like whites have white guilt ? ( whites have a LOT of instinctive guilt, even about things they didn't do )
Yes, if you grew up in the west. You're essentially white inside a yellow body. Hence 香蕉人
>Which race of women do u think is most attractive? ( where would u choose to go for a 'gentleman's holiday' )
Maybe dongbei, china
>What do u think will happen to Australia if the kikes keep mass trafficking chinks into it?
Singapore 2.0

a city in china

youtu.be/W48mjdyOVsg

Match video with the trip

No they dont

btw u don't need to ID yourself so hard. It will impede u from answering questions honestly if u think people u know and society in general will see what u write.
the whole point of this board is that its anonymous

why can't you smile for once?
you always look like someone stepped on your lunch

Yeah bro just smile

Ask me if i give a shit

>Which society do u feel the most rivalry with ?
>Other white washed chinese
why?
>Which society do u feel the most allied with ?
>Mainlanders
do they accept you as one of their own, or do they perceive you as a foreigner?

How bitter are you
All the yellow pussy want bwc

Why is it hard to read your kinds faces? Like most of the time I cant tell if you are happy or sad or surprised or whatever. You all look like you are irritated at something.

Yeah but you're fucking asian m8. Your not real Australian your seperate from them and you know it. You're not a member of an anglo nation.

Attached: paul-hogan-crocodile-dundee.jpg (385x476, 24K)

>australian passport
burn it and go home, friendo.

>why?
They perpetuate negative chinese stereotypes.
>do they accept you as one of their own, or do they perceive you as a foreigner?
In china, one of their own. In Australia, foreigner

Alright nigger

>Other white washed chinese

that was a strange answer, that can't be comprehended by whites. Explain. would other chinks arrive at the same state of mind?

Is this you? Did you get sent back to China?

Attached: image_0.jpg (960x960, 116K)

>negative chinese stereotypes.
how so if they're whitewashed?
>In china, one of their own.
really, even though you were born in and grew up in a white country? they don't care at all?

Nah
Only white washed chinese are like this
Overblown meme

this dude has a question for you

Why did chinks invade Australia?

Why are you butt hurt? I'm simply stating facts here. A nation is not a passport its a whole people. Australia is a white nation, that you have no history in. The invasion of your people is harmful to the actual lifestyles of the actual Australians. If your people keep invading the actual australians will lose all power and be at your mercy. What will you do with them when that happens?

Do you have to stand so close to the urinal, or do you have to squat because of your tiny Dick?

Found the chink.

I befriended fobs during high school so i do not behave arrogantly in china like im better than them just because of muh Australian citizenship status.

>They perpetuate negative chinese stereotypes.
you are very confused
chinese had a good reputation in AU until the flood of idiot mainland chinese arrived
pre-flood were the smart chinese...

Reside near Burwood, Sydney? Went to school at Ashfield?

Your posts are kind of confusing. So you dislike white washed asians and you feel more at home in China yet you live in Australia?

lol of course it’s a gook.

but how do you know they don't secretly see you as something foreign? after all, you're influenced by white culture

oh god how i enjoy fucking fresh off the boat meat in this fucking country. yellow bithches belong to to real australians. jelly faggot?

You call that a dick?
THIS is a dick!

You chinks are all right.

enjoy the hepatitis

I know u were raised in a white country, but is it possible to describe how white faces look odd to a chink?
Chink faces look flat, expressionless, and the large epicanthal folds look like your staring out of slits in a wall.
but i haven't yet red chinks describe white faces.
I guess you'd say we have huge extruding noses, completely OTT facial expressions like out of a cartoon, and unpleasant looking 'raw meat' around the eyes instead of epicanthal folds

Look at this guy's videos on kiketube. This gook is fucking insane.

Ask the Australian government
Sit in toilet.
I got it, chink.
Step 1) Western country looks down on chinese
Step 2) Chinese grows up being looked down upon because hes chinese
Step 3) Internalises that being chinese is inferior as a result
Step 4) Hence hates other chinese but also having to mediate the fact hes chinese so the anatagonism is expressed in subtle subconscious ways.

Whitewashed chinese are in practice 2nd class citizens and beneath mainlanders

yeah, he seems a bit nuts, should ignore him

are you offended that moslems are called asians in the UK

K chink.

wow an asian

im tired of you
fuck off

How did you find pol, and why did you decide to stay?

answer the question

Gook

mainlanders are fucking rude and filthy, we dont want them

ive known tons of chinese born here, they don't have a victim mentality, it's just you mate or you had a bunch of bad eggs in your life before

>the anatagonism is expressed in subtle subconscious ways.
how?

ching chong

I hope you get shipped off to Guangzhou (city in China(country in Asia(continent on Earth))).

no

ok so your posting was a meme for a while, then your posting got annoying, but now i'm sure you are a communist spy

Attached: hEitiOe.jpg (498x319, 61K)

>dad buys citizenship
not an average mainlander...

Why are Asians actually possible to talk to?

My university has a lot of foreigners from China, I can talk to them about just about anything, including white nationalism and they won't give a shit.

>they won't give a shit.
why should they?

Personally, i feel referring to myself as asian is a white conception. it doesn't bother me.
Lel
>I know u were raised in a white country, but is it possible to describe how white faces look odd to a chink?
No because I grew up with white faces.
>Chink faces look flat, expressionless, and the large epicanthal folds look like your staring out of slits in a wall.
Only white washed chinese gives this impression
K chink
Correct. But ultimately the intend to retire in china at the very end least
I would like to know your race and country of birth before i give you a reply. Be honest
I live in burwood but I didn't go to school at Ashfield

Bad larp, OP is a faggot. Kys.

Attached: 1522241593009.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

Because they're just people
K
K chink
Lel
Not to a chink
Back then it was really easy to troll Jow Forums with my Australian paassport, etc

chinese spend decades learning american culture at home, one thing that is good is that they are very real and aren't politically correct, but most think communism is good because it's taught in schools run by their gov

also chinese foreign students spy on their own, so they won't ever say anything negative about their country or gov, even if they personally think so

mainland chinese are ok as long as you're not talking about politics, but the more I deal with them, the more it's clear that most of them are incompatible with concepts of liberty, their presence and influence in the west should be limited for that reason

the AoC in China in 14
What do u think the AoC should be? Are 14yo chinese girl ready to be nailed?
AoC in white society is taken very seriuosly. If brit authorities find out a white man has snogged ( not even shagged ) a 15yo female, then its a nationwide scandal on the front of the newspapers, the man goes to prison.
Is it a big deal in china?

China is actually more sexually promiscuous than the west

I'm sorry if a bunch of bogans bullied you at school, but most australian born chinese turn out fine here

Lel sure

Do your family give out free prawn crackers with their take aways?

do u watch serpentza' channel? Wot u think to him?

Yes they also do your dry cleaning

This is true. You are Chinese. I'm a dual passport holder for Canuckistan and Straya. You cunts are fucking locusts.

Good channel for any whites who has yellow fever

Lel sure

What do dogs taste like?