Sweden Crime Statistics

I have just had a Britbong leftist on fuckbook tell me pic related. Care to enlighten......

Attached: leftard britbong.jpg (470x143, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/09/22/us/a-third-of-college-women-experience-unwanted-sexual-contact-study-finds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah they count multiple interactions between the same people as multiple crimes. And they have a wider definition of what counts as rape.

>It's not more dangerous here, rape is just underreported everywhere else!

I have seen this excuse used by universities for why there is so much more sexual assault in some schools than the rest of the country.

Can't argue with stupid. He's just saying Sweden has rapes at a rate of 400: 1 compared with America.

lel is he asserting that one rape in Sweden is charged 400 times over?

He's correct. The Swedish politicians made categorizing rapes impossible by inflating the definition for some bullshit feminist reason. The real reason was probably just to hide the
shitskin rape rates.

In reality it's impossible to compare rape rates between countries but it's likely it's directly correlated to the amount of non-whites, meaning USA probably is much higher than Sweden.

Who has ever been able to rape someone 400 times?!
Unless it's one of those kidnapped sex dungeon people.

No he's saying that when some roastie wants to divorce her husband, she says that he has raped her everytim they had sex (which could be over 1000 times) and each instance of that is counted as one instance of rape in the police investigation. Yes this is how fucked up this country is and why you should never marry a Swedish whore.

In America you would be charged for each instances of rape in the same situation but most prosecutors won’t bother doing that shit

Sweden was one of the first countries to make Martial rape a criminal offence. And buying sex is a crime, but not the selling.

I know it’s hard to understand in your culture mohammed but just because you married a woman doesn’t mean she’s your property and marital rape is an actual thing that can happen

How does one person rape another person 400 times. I only see this as being possible if someone was raised into sex slavery

Well the person could be mentally retarded, one of their relatives, a child, someone they kidnapped, someone they threatened they’d murder their whole family if they talked etc...

> kidnapped sex dungeon people
My fucking sides have exploded

Attached: 1509256084365.png (378x357, 81K)

Marital rape

he makes a point, sweden is retarded BUT

you could compare sweden to sweden, and see if rapes increased around the same time that they imported a bunch of rapists

>good goy trust our surrvey done by Yales.
nytimes.com/2015/09/22/us/a-third-of-college-women-experience-unwanted-sexual-contact-study-finds.html
This is just bullshit. Somehow students are worst rapists in the world.
Feels like they would like to ban men from universities.

> And buying sex is a crime, but not the selling.
WTF is the point of selling if no one is buying?
Sounds like a bear market to me.

Attached: bear-market.jpg (1024x725, 190K)

It’s because while they want to stop sex trafficking they realize that if you go after the prostitutes it won’t do shit as most of them are either forced into it or useless junkies but if you go after the regular johns they are the ones who don’t want to get arrested and have their lives wrecked for a $30 blowjob
It also offers an incentive to prostitures to cooperate with cops if they are victims of a crime during a transaction or because of their pimp etc

>ullshit feminist reason. The real reason was probably just to hide the
>shitskin rape rates.

Probably both - they can claim that they do indeed live in a RAPE CULTURE!!! while hiding the rapes by achmed under the rapes by sven.

You can never win a debate about Sweden crime stats against leftists because our government literally stopped doing it properly.
We used to have good stats that was public but they were deemed racist and was shut down so now the left can just go "you can't prove that".

They're creating their own reality where facts and stats that go against their beliefs are banned/suppressed, then they pretend that they never existed in the first place and continue with their collective suicide.

Leftist have decided that the number of rapes going up doesn't mean there's more rapes, it means women are more supported when reporting rape.

Sure you can. If someone brings up duplicate victim/perp recorded then ask them how does that correlate with the majority of suspects being unknowns, and in public areas.
That blows the narrative of the spouse quietly abusing the victim in an intimate setting out of the water

Attached: 1499096046497.png (636x1101, 57K)

>1 stroke, 1 rape
Sweden,such a magical place.
Does cumming on a grills face is Sweden counts as attempted murder via drowning?

Bonus points if you contrast it with "relationship of the perpetrator" with other countries using their own charts (I basically just grabbed this from google, so ymmv on the accuracy)

Attached: 1497160855840.png (1200x1116, 965K)

>bear

Attached: 1508933403903.png (772x804, 414K)