Based British lad

Based British lad.

Attached: Capture.jpg (629x914, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35563415
twitter.com/GoyMontag/status/979332591219347457
twitter.com/sophkhan6/status/978943543527051264?s=20
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4508134/Brothers-used-family-corner-shop-business-groom-girls.html
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shop-used-paedophile-brothers-exploit-13921271
youtube.com/watch?v=pgSULpGnwPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically it never happened?

Don't be a dolt bin that insult

No video tells me that it's bullshit. What are the odds she didn't file a police report either?

>Sikh
They hate Muslims just as much as we do, perhaps more. Don't be that guy.

>So basically it never happened?

fpbp

He's not based you cunt. Sikh are cool as shit. He's an ignorant bastard, like you.

>Sikh girl who wore a turban

Bitch fucked up her story right here, only Sikh men wear the turbans.

>bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-35563415

tl;dr feminism

>female turban
Lol wut

Literally this
Sikhs can stay
If you we are going to ethnic cleanse properly we need to know our actual enemies first

> based british lad
> t. aussie

I see what you did there.

Sikh girls wear turbans? Isn't it just for the males?

>mfw filing a police report about this is even a hypothetical possibility in bongistan

Attached: 2262607_1.jpg (630x630, 30K)

As far as I'm concerned if you're a user of public transportation you want to be among browns and blacks.

>Sikh girl
>turban

Attached: DQP2ACmUEAA7jCE.jpg (971x565, 53K)

starting with everything muslim.

never had a problem with sikhs

see

>the absolute state of nu/pol/

No you thedonald faggots, if they're not white they can get the fuck out.

Because they're relatively small in number.

It's the inevitable conclusion of heading down the anti-islamic route and losing awareness of the bigger picture.

>mfw all of Jow Forums is piling on Shitstain

Attached: 1520640265592.jpg (600x765, 31K)

Sikh women don't wear turbans.

>I love me some BAAAAASEDDDDD non-whites!!
>If you hate muslims you're my best friend, no matter what colour!
>Come on over, Abhay, you can fuck my wife while I cook up a vindaloo!

If she took the picture after then it's weird cause he doesn't seem to be paying any attention. If it was before then just why.

Tldr fake and gay

Fake and gay.

Kill yourself you race traiting nigger lover

'Physical assault' This is ground for legitimate police action in my opinion. You can't just walk-up and assault someone because you don't like where they are from or who they are. That's loosely the same principles of the anti-white sentiment that keeps growing.

Although I can't legitimately assess what happened in the situation because there is no video. What we mustn't do is conflate real violence and prejudice with ambiguous hate speech laws, they are very different and serve different purposes overall.

Attached: 1521554434946.jpg (749x521, 86K)

LMAOOOOOO FUCK

/nu/pol just reflects the changing demographics of Western countries. You'd be surprised how many Muslims regularly post here, pretending to be white nationalists.

ITT: SIDF

why would he let this paki cunt take a photo of him looking mad after all that happened?

because that shit never happened.

>fucking muslim paki cunt

Attached: 1513506262714.jpg (900x900, 57K)

sikh chicks don't wear turbans

Sounds made up, but he wouldn't be wrong.

If this was true he would have been arrested and sent to gulag by now so unless you can prove it then id say its fake

Which one of you did it?

twitter.com/GoyMontag/status/979332591219347457

Attached: How does he keep getting away with it?.png (584x129, 32K)

Nice

Sikhs are good people. You guys need to be able to tell different ethnicities apart. They probably didn’t deserve that.

>no guys don't worry, people actually standing up for the cause in real life doesn't happen
hmmm.

nice

Women don't wear turbans.

doubting the claims of a brown person is a serious offence in britain,buddy.

did based bro give them permission to snap that pic?

>girls wearing turbans
She was asking for it.

sikh fucking scum can fuck off the ugly fucking cunts there fuking ugly animal scum fuck off with ur sikh loving bullshit u shitskins

>young Sikh girl who wears a turban

Who believes this bullshit?

sikh are just as bad as muslims, retard.

Go suck a dick and then choke to death on it, faggot. Fuck Sickh's. They are fucking arrogant trash. If it isn't white, it needs to GTFO.

He is doing gods work

user was saying that there is no such thing as a based Brit, which is 100% true.

I knew I liked this actor for some reason

Attached: qrS3akzW6UV6OPQigjrS9GnIkFV.jpg (1000x1500, 92K)

And then the video cut out just as I heroically stepped in and cured this man's racism with my logic and facts. And then everyone clapped. Donate to my gofundme

Bingo

>girl who wore a turbine

Attached: turbofeng.jpg (900x900, 102K)

Jow Forums btfo

Attached: 3992.jpg (1200x630, 100K)

Kek, how far the brainlet meme can go? What now, face on a butt with no torso?

what a fucking retard lmao

What is this man's patreon account? Lmao

when will that absolute madman finally be stopped? he can't keep getting away with this.

Based geeza

Attached: 20180326_085730.jpg (3264x1836, 1.28M)

Sikhs are bro-tier dude'!!!!! Fuck off.

looks like he's just standing there an listening to music. I bet she was offended for him not noticing her, then went on twitter to make shit up because of that. Sounds like she just wants attention (from him in part)

> le Sikhs are bros meme
It was the turban niggers that started the trend of dismantling our culture and values.
> inb4 bollocks
Look up first policeman turban, faggot.

Ozzy shit post publice racism is your thing .

Sikh are based still poo in loo but still
>>muslims are cunts

Attached: 1518892227251.png (579x368, 196K)

that's the most stupid knife I've ever seen, what purpose does that knife even have? It's not a bread knife it's too small for that and blade is not fit. It's not a regular dinner knife because it's too big for that . WTF even is this knife? Do you not know how to knife at all? It's not sharp either, this knife has no purpose

It's for prying open gaps between floorboards.

He works for Gratte Brothers, it's quite a big engineering firm, I've used them at work before

Attached: 1511249076858.png (515x438, 298K)

this.
(wasted trips)
go back >>>/reddit/

We we're on top of it yesterday... And it kept getting slid. Keep up the good work, user.

The brits do still have a backbone. It's a shame this man gonna die in prison now with a muslim cock up his ass.

sikhs are our allies, you complete fucking spastic. pricks like him, and like you, are what is wrong with our country. do not ever come here you piece of shit

Eh we didnt have ANY of these kinds of problems a liitle while ago

Attached: 1522257897558.png (616x480, 237K)

of course it's a bread kinfe it's jsut the persepctive

>Interrupting your enemies while they fight each other
You'll never learn and that is why you will always ruled by Jews

a lot of fpbp this morning
>IRL guy brushes against RoP
>doesnt bow down and beg forgiveness
>RoP goes to tweeter
>"this guy literally murdered every non-white on tube just now, we are all dead"
>self-loathing wh*Te bongs take to the streets and rebbit

Underrated

what a faggot to target girls
no different from niggers
I wonder if it really happened
video proof ?
I even doubt that tweet even exists
post link you bitcha ass nigga

you absolute bigot
see this powerful post

Shut up bitch

i haven't seen a sikh that was female where a turban....

Fakest thing I have read today... It is early though

It exists twitter.com/sophkhan6/status/978943543527051264?s=20

Based
pessimist burger

>based brownskins
>based sikhs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4508134/Brothers-used-family-corner-shop-business-groom-girls.html

Attached: 405A985300000578-0-image-a-3_1494866331681.jpg (1858x1116, 103K)

"As well as wearing the turban, Devinder lets her facial and bodily hair grow naturally as well. It's something she speaks confidently about.

"Asian women are naturally hairy so it was difficult to let go at first and let go of the expectations society places upon what a woman should look like," she says.

"But letting it go was so empowering. It's a way of saying this is who I am, this is how God made me and putting that above what society expects of me."

Christ have mercy.

I bet you joined after flags, stormnigger

Top kek. She retweeted it too. Fucking diversity police.

>Sikhs can stay
This is what your based Sikhs will do given half an opportunity
liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/shop-used-paedophile-brothers-exploit-13921271

Attached: shopbrothers.jpg (615x409, 47K)

based user does it again

Simpleton

You people are retards. What is the good in alienating and making enemies out of ethnic minorities that would be useful allies in redpilling normal whites against the largest threat which is muslims? Sikhs and indians commit as low level of crime as whites, don't breed faster than whites, don't try and introduce sikh law to western countries, don't commit terrorism.
What the fuck is the point in making them our enemies by being aggressive towards them in public when it would be much more beneficial to the white race to have them on our side so they can testify to the threat and savagery of muslims and so help convince and redpill normal whites ?

Are you that braindead ? Is your first priority simply to be hostile to all non-whites even if the white race loses control of its country and becomes weakened as a result?

Use your fucking brains you embarrassing pieces of shit.

Racially they are the same as Asian Muslim, with the same likes

Theyre trying to get this guy fired over a fucking photo and the word of some brown loser with basically zero other evidence. Hell he prob will get canned too since browns are always right

Based

What I see is an attention whore creating buzz for muh retweets
All I see is dude who can't wait to get home after work
Commuting every day for 2 hours in the metro creates a great depression

Based ozzie
This is what Sikhs like to do to white girls

There's been a single instance of a sikh child-rape ring involving 2 brothers and a small number of girls. meanwhile there have been scores of different muslim child rape gangs involving hundreds of different muslim rapists, thousands of victims and thousands of muslims paying their rapists to use them as prostitutes.

saying "look this happened once with sikhs as well so sikhs are as bad as muslims" is moronic.

Tactically it would be far better not to antagonise sikhs because they are a MINISCULE threat compared to muslims and they are useful to have on our side speaking out against muslims, which they do regularly.
youtube.com/watch?v=pgSULpGnwPg

Are you people capable of understanding this?
deciding to start persecuting sikhs in public as much as muslims is not in our interests . it just turns away a group of people who could be useful in harming our more dangerous enemy.

This makes sense.