I cant get the idea of an white ethnostate out of my head. It sounds so close but so far away...

I cant get the idea of an white ethnostate out of my head. It sounds so close but so far away. With the way the world is now it would be impossible to take a "developing" country from niggerville without some kind of attack from a larger country. How do we go about this Jow Forums?

Attached: 1395088756248.png (403x403, 112K)

win hearts and minds, that is the unavoidable necessary first step
redpill people with what's currently happening in SA, show them what the future without an ethnostate looks like

violent revolution and mass deportations is only way, but netflix is on and new got episodes and i have to see the new rick and morty, so maybe next year.

No one is bombing the Amish

1. Find like minds
2. Dont listen to the fed infilitrators about blowing up a road, force on the building of a with citystate, not "whites are the best"
3. Crowd fund a land purchase of 1000 acres+ in montana or idaho or someplace with water and natural resources
4. Start with cabins and vegetable gardens
5. Clear farm land, grazing land for cattle, sheep or pigs
6. Build Town Hall, School, Gyms, Utility infrastructure (solar, wind, coal, whatever you can to be self sustainable, water treatment, sewers, etc) following a master plan with expected growth
7. Building houses, apartments, shops, etc
8. Make it a functional, self sufficient town
9. ???
10. Profit

Attached: 151005121636472.jpg (1020x903, 132K)

>focus on, not force on #2*

bump

I hope you know there's nothing technically stopping you from creating an ethnostate. You obviously don't have the drive to.

We first have to create some kind of physical group. I think that’s the hardest part.

that's because this is nothing but a pipe dream from fat shitposters

We all need to make a conscious decision to start to move to an already mostly white state, like the Dakotas or Idaho. We can win over the state governments, and simply fight to keep it white

Dont worry Hitler won, you are just in a simulation made by the victorious nazis to show how wrong the world would be if they lost.

Build rapture. We Atlantis now

aren't there forced diversity quotas in a lot of towns in the US?

At this point the most viable Ethnostate would either be Alaska or Australia. We need to find out if it is possible to terraform Australia to make more of the land into farmland. If not, it should still be a de facto ethnostate as should Alaska. Ideally the whole Pacific Northwest would be, but anywhere that is connected by land to a non ethnostate would need strong fortifications.

>white ethnostate
Just fuck off already with your globalist agenda you dumb fucking shill.

Attached: 1519481103854.jpg (1231x930, 311K)

alaska is one of the least white states in the country

based nazis, cant wait to wake up from this terrible simulation

You aren't even white, mongrellus, what do?

Effectively, yes. Obama's administration, for example, intentionally found communities that were "too white" and shipped in hordes of whatever the shitskin of the week was. Trump said he'd end it, but which of the current Dem crop would see it as anything less than muh justice?

>2050
>whites are minority
>Tyrone punches you in the face
>mask comes off and SS officer says "Zee Hans? Zat it vat America would be if ve lost"

the biggest barrier to any form of movement based on self-determination and free association and exclusion is the sham that is the international community not to mention competing nationalist movements that don't want to see their nation dissolved.

Attached: unknown.jpg (2700x3343, 1.63M)

i dont think the problem is forming the group, its getting people who actually have the skills and work ethic to pull it off. Theres a few groups already on here who talk about buying land (some in the pnw, some in new england, one group of brits talking about buying land in finland, etc) but they dont seem to have any concept of how much work, time and money it would take. Ive brought up that each person would need to contribute at least 100k, only to find out they are just larping about getting out of their parents basements on a few hundred dollars theyve saved up.

Ja

youre not bodhi mantra are you? If you are then ive told you many times the black sun is based on an 1800s scifi novel and is no different than scientology

Jefferson would be the start if its going to happen. If states can split and secede, there's hope.

It doesn't matter the percentage, there are a small number of people there in a landmass almost as big as the continental US. It is still an untapped frontier with tons of resources. Most of the non-whites there are inuits anyway and they are fine. There isn't much interbreeding between them and whites anyway.

it's only like 2% hispanic and 3.5% black. 5% Asian. It's 15% Native American.

i'm not bodhi mantra.
But the ss reintroduced it in the 30s so I don't see how it would not apply to this movement?

>a white ethnosate sounds so close
spoiler: it's not.

>sounds so close

Attached: 1522182841764.jpg (710x577, 76K)

This is why depression and suicide is so rampant in this century.

>I'll never have a racing car so what's the point
>I'll never be able to sing like Freddy Mercury so what's the point
>I'll never have a mansion so what's the point
>I'll never have muh ethnostate so what's the point

Of course you're not!!! THAT is the fucking point! Your ethnostate is such a fucking ridiculous idea to begin with, and such an improbable cause that even in the case of ever happening it would take so many years to achieve that worms will be pooping you by then.

The fact that you guys focus on such ridiculous goals that you deep down KNOW they are not gonna happen is what drives you into a stage of procrastrination. It's why Jow Forums is so fucked up and upset all the time, but it's spected as those things are a frequent theme across these threads.

Learn to grow a big fucking pair of balls, nobody likes whiny grown babies.

i suppose, but the land cant sustain agriculture or husbandry apart from a few pockets that are already owned. It has one of the highest costs of living, which would bar many anons from even moving up there to begin with. The only way it could work is if you had already built a functioning city.

the nazis order of the black sun was a group that was devoted to creating a new nazi religion, picking and choosing the best features from all the worlds religions, like the middle path of buddhism and the warrior code of absolute loyalty your lord from bushido. However afterwards some larpers tried to continue on not knowing this and basically just stole a concept from a scifi novel (the name escapes me right now). They think theres this energy called vril that can be mastered (not knowing it just what the nazis trying to westernize the word "qi") and that there are being called vril-ya that are hiding in caves waiting to come out and take over the world for the aryan people (this is all straight from the novel, but was being used as the creation story in the new nazi religion). Anyways, this wouldnt apply to the movement because most of the people here are too intelligent to believe that shit, you could keep the "choosing the best from all religions" bit, but wouldnt need to rebrand it with a scifi larp to sell it here.

This tbqh, in fact modern people choose these impossible goals BECAUSE they know they won't happen so they don't have to do any work, as opposed to something achievable that would get them to actually fucking do something with their lives.

>just be a normie
that is why no one will remember your name

>ethnostate is such a fucking rediculous idea to begin with
You know we have stooped to a new level of low when cucks like you try and tell someone that an ethnically homogeneous piece of land is "ridiculous." All of western civilization WAS a fucking ethnostate in the 1940s you stupid nigger.

>Whites having the right to exist is such a fucking ridiculous idea to begin with
FTFY you white hating piece of subhuman trash

assuming the memeflag represents your autonomous flag, the irony on this post is just hilarious
As for ethnostates, I don't think it's a ridiculous idea, at least in Europe. America is a different story

fpbp
>win hearts and minds, that is the unavoidable necessary first step
"Politics is downstream from culture"
Why does it seem that ppl keep forgetting this?

>violent revolution and mass deportations is only way
not really. White ethnostates are being dissolved in this by immigration and lack of border enforcement.
Ethnostates can be maintained or destroyed by the policies a state enacts on the nation it governs as well as the policies it has on external nation-states. Those policies don't have to be centered around violence. Violence may happen but it doesn't have to be the central theme to your policy. Freedom to associate only requires violence when external forces want to violate that freedom.

unironically have a (you), brazil user.

>tfw canada and brazil have the best posts ITT.

USA was literally a white ethnostate for its entire history until the 1960s.

someone explain to me why white men refuse to fight back against muslims and niggers?
even buddhists will fight them, but whites won't.

Attached: 1HQFwB2.png (477x403, 106K)

>whites dont fight muzzies
theres chads with crusader tattoos that have killed over 3 million muzzies in the war on terror