Susan Rice (kill da whiteman) becomes heads of Netflix and Obama gets new show

>>>>>>>who else is canceling their subscription and posting why in the "reason for cancelling" column?
#DeleteNetflix

Attached: index.jpg (205x115, 3K)

bump

Ayup

At what point is this okay?

>who else
Yo. I was kinda waiting for a last straw, this is it.

Fuck, I liked netflix.

normies will still deny that there is a clear cut case of conspiracy going on with these nwo niggers and the media

Pulled the plug lastnight. Fuck that service if they gladly hire liars and people that commit perjury so easily.

Ugh. I got it last month to have something to with new gf at my place. I usually avoided it because all the blue pilled garbage on there

This is really funny. Rice getting that posh little position with Netflix finally motivated my parents to cancel their Netflix account. They've been on the fence for a while, as I told them about Soros buying so much interest in it, been sending them links to ads for some truly degenerate original programming they've been turning out... but this bitch getting hired by them is what motivated them to pull the plug. I thought they'd never do it.

I can't afford Netflix.

This is the first thing that made you not like them? I guess you’ve avoided any news about them for years.

If you're still using Netflix, regardless of politics, you're a fucking retarded normie. Almost everything on that platform is trash.
End of story.

Attached: 1514069967605.jpg (595x768, 66K)

Literally who (cares)

>canceling their subscription
how do I cancel my get all channels free hack?

>I liked netflix.
even after Soros became a majority shareholder? damn you a big time cuck where is the cue for your wife's puss I'd like to get in that

What do you use for your 4k tv?

I just canceled. My reason was Other: Obama and Susan Rice. I will not support the liberal agenda!

vpn, torrents, and an Emby home media server. Stop giving these faggots money.

I canceled netsux when dear wypipo came out. Had been meaning to cancel that shit service for years. Anyone that still pays for netshit is a cuck

Do the red and green buttons launch missiles at Africa?

Cool, im going to sign up now and put "wh*tes btfo" in the how did you find out about us box

You're mot missing much at all.

>nigger
>paying for something

yeah.....

everyone on Jow Forums should have canceled a long time ago
>niggerloving scenes in every show
>dear white people
>white guilt slavery show
>LGBT show by the wachowski "sisters"

If you've still been giving them subscription money after all this time you've been letting down the white race.

Wow, this is not unusual at all for two former heads of state to take over a giant media company. Nothing orwellian, completely normal move along folks.
(if you havent yet cancel netflix asap)

Netflix was great ten years ago when I could watch all of SG1 back to back as well as other good shows. It's fucking garbage now and has been for at least three years. Cancelled it six months ago. There's no need for it.

You fucking normies pay for entertainment?
Cancel your subscription now,everything you pirate you still from jews pocket

Attached: 12312123.jpg (1191x670, 342K)

Steal*

pirate bay all the way

It's more about the convenience of high quality streaming.

Anything you actually want to watch from Netflix is easy to find a torrent for. I never paid for that shit.

I cancelled over a year ago, the service was great once upon a time when it was loaded with good third party content. After the streaming model was proven and the rent on the legacy content went up their catalog really started to dry up. Their original programming is largely mass produced cheap trash that is typically bluepilled as fuck.

The mouse jew is going to eat them alive with their streaming service when it comes out. As crappy as a lot of neo-Disney stuff is, it still beats the crap Netflix has been churning out.

Attached: FC45500A-41BC-4644-B8C0-007205DD9A07.jpg (735x460, 71K)

Is Hulu a decent alternative? About to cancel my cable and just keep my internet because my 94' Taco finally died and I have to drive my 8 mpg brick on wheels(85' K10 with a de-oil crisis'd SB 400)and gas is eating my wallet. I put 75% of my paycheck into savings and can barely afford my booze and ammo.

Netflix stock price is by far the most overvalued

Just Cancelled. Fuck that. Fuck them.
Hello Again old Amazon Prime friend I once ignored.
Hello again TPB downloads.

Attached: Fuck Off Spray.jpg (640x743, 76K)