Has influenced politics more at 18 than every drumpftard on here (aka every Jow Forums user) combined

>has influenced politics more at 18 than every drumpftard on here (aka every Jow Forums user) combined
>and she's likeable
How did you personally fuck up so much?
Maybe if retardlicans were more likeable, we wouldn't be on the verge of repealing the 2A.
But here we are. And you gun nuts have only yourselves to blame #NeverAgain

Attached: 1521996779985.jpg (715x715, 102K)

>likeable
Have you heard it speak?
Have you looked at it?

Wow it's almost like when the media gives you a platform to speak to the entire country you can suddenly start influencing people.

shes a fucking retard if she didnt have a script

Attached: 1522300329112.png (1080x1080, 612K)

Abuses a shooting to push agenda . Is a comie. Cuban getting pushed by the Jews. Bald goblin ain't likeable

shoulda shot that mongrel as well.

sage

she literally admitted to bullying the shooter

shill thread. sage

Dont reply to shill threads. Report and hide.

Stop replying to this retarded shit and SAGE the shill thread.

I love this blatant bait threads. Just keep pushing this issue and republicans will turn out in record numbers in nov.

You spelt regurgitate wrong

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

SAGE

Attached: Angry Eagle.png (1672x1019, 1.3M)

>has influenced politics
yeah man, just like a wrench influences my motor when I want to take it apart
like an oven mitt influences a tray of baked goods
like a sock puppet influences the audience
like a boot influences some dogshit when the wearer walks into it
like my garden hose influences my plants to grow
like my lawnmower influences my plants to die
like the dirt in my garden influences the cat shit in it
like the bullet influenced JFK

you get the analogy I'm goin for here?

>all this butthurt about it in this thread
Reminder that you lost the gun debate already.
Get over it.

Attached: march-for-our-lives-washington-15-gty-er-180324_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 203K)

>and republicans will turn out in record numbers in nov.
LOL

Attached: _92354218_us_elections_2016_exit_polls_age_624-2.jpg (375x230, 13K)

Thats confirmed false faggot. She used the "we" term to refer to generic situations involving anyone.

Show queens are likeable until the get old and decrepit.

no
not at all in fact

Nothing was accomplished by this, just giving another reason to the right to prove how you hate our country's laws and constitution.

She's taking advantage of a crisis. She and Hogg think they are changing the world.

Attached: hogg smiling.jpg (526x428, 55K)

slide thread, fuck off shlomo

she's just the tool
spoons don't make you fat and she doesn't make shit happen she's just there for those who were already invested to conveniently abuse, then toss aside once she loses her value

>likeable

Attached: 116969871224.jpg (1600x1066, 144K)

Lol @ 2A being repealed. The only people who want this are on the verge of having their corpse eaten by their cats when they die of old age.

Attached: realfacegungrab.jpg (881x1024, 129K)

>influenced politics at 18 more than an average Jow Forums user
>influenced
You mean pandered. She changed no minds, she’s just a cheerleader for people who are already gun grabbers.

leaf poster?

Is that a lesbian hair style?

also, she's hot af

fuck your fucking murican propaganda amerimutts

.!. %) .!.

What's this cum dumpster toasties name? Oh wait, I guess I should just be asking YOU for your name. Too bad you'll never get our guns, and when you revolt, you can be mowed down by the very thing you are trying to ban. Dumb ass.

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Who is your President? I rest my case. Nothing is beyond our reach.

Attached: LaMonstruadaExtinquzo.jpg (513x558, 126K)

>implying you don't become more republican as you age

A better question to ask is why you mongoloids listen to that cunty retard.

God I love tomboys!

Attached: 7.png (1046x1500, 494K)

This. It'll be funny when the news cycle changes, and the libtards try to go back to much Russia, and these dumb ass kids realize how hard they've been played. They'll probably neck themselves, and no shits will be given. From the libtards or conservatives.

Attached: saltpoweredrobot.jpg (680x680, 203K)

>attention whore and propagandist who contributes nothing to theory or discourse, but only serves as a symbol of the entitled left, privileged by her various victim statuses that, for leftists, negate her advantageous socio-economic status
she is the perfect example of why the left will eventually fail; selfish illogic, vacant of any practical value

I was actually the one who got Trump elected though.

>Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world.
the more common saying is "might makes right"

Tbqh, I want her to be my waifu.

Remember the time pussy hat wearing harpies prevented the inauguration of President Trump?

Tick tock, gunfags.

Attached: 170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 281K)

Attached: icanseeclearlynow.png (396x1220, 501K)

>and republicans will turn out in record numbers in nov
kek more than half of fucking Jow Forums are now solid mongo haters such solid support!!

Attached: 1521827827433.jpg (3066x2300, 1006K)

>influenced politics
??
>every drumpftard
Remind me again who the President of the United States is?
>likeable
Nigga I haven't even heard her speak. Stop watching CNN.

>be on the verge of repealing the 2A
>be on the verge of actual reality

Pick one

>has influenced politics

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah of course you want the subhuman goblina you half breed mongrel.

1. Inalienable rights are a joke and a lie. All rights are contingent on the state's ability and willingness to defend them.
2. Again, human rights are illusory. You are guaranteed nothing, prove otherwise.
3. This isn't an argument, it's a statement. Again, infringement would mean yours rights have some transcendental property beyond the state allowing you to have them. You don't. If the state decides that taking those guns or accessories from you is in its best interests than it can, and should, do so.
4. Gold standard for what? Conflict resolution? Implied force by the state, maybe, but we already have something called 'laws' which prevent an individual's ability to exert force to achieve their ends. The only entity with a monopoly of force is, and should be, the state.

You people legitimately belong in mental institutions.

Like how guns kill people.

Also, not gonna lie I'd totally fuck her.

>1. Inalienable rights are a joke and a lie.
Joke and a lie, I'm not sure.. But nobody can guarantee them, that's for sure.
>All rights are contingent on the state's ability and willingness to defend them.
States haven't been known to stay around forever. They also haven't been known to keep their people in 100% controlled for even a short while.. Even Norks still manage to defect.
>2. Again, human rights are illusory. You are guaranteed nothing, prove otherwise.
You are not guaranteed anything indeed. But you still have the rights attributed to you by law, and people have been known to stand up for their rights in the face of opression with success.
>3. This isn't an argument, it's a statement. Again, infringement would mean yours rights have some transcendental property beyond the state allowing you to have them. You don't. If the state decides that taking those guns or accessories from you is in its best interests than it can, and should, do so.
States continuously prove that they are unable to do so, actually. Illegal things are rampant in any state.. The more laws, the more illegal things.
>4. Gold standard for what? Conflict resolution? Implied force by the state, maybe, but we already have something called 'laws' which prevent an individual's ability to exert force to achieve their ends. The only entity with a monopoly of force is, and should be, the state.
Kek, you can't possibly be this naive.

1. Your rights go only so far as YOU are willing and able to protect them. Be responsible for yourself, dont ask the state to defend shit for you.

2. I am willing to enforce and protect my ability to exercise my rights. Thisis not an illusion.

3. The state doing whats best for itself is EXACTLY why the citizenry should be armed to the teeth. The government exists to prolong itself, not to serve the best interests of the individual.

4. All laws are enforced with violence or the threat there of. Force IS THE GOLD STANDARD for the governmentand the citizen alike.

TL;DR: you're fucking stupid and heres why

She has done a great service to the right and republicans, thank you Goblina.

Attached: LeftCantMem.jpg (325x315, 92K)

>It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government
So you want to legalize drones and nukes?

>They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.
The whole point of the government is the monopoly on force. If you don't have that, the government is all but useless.

Ask Japanese american that were alive in 1942 about their "rights". That's what he means.

Attached: 1522266126277.jpg (960x926, 70K)

>>has influenced politics more at 18 than every drumpftard on here (aka every Jow Forums user) combined
Do you remember how the Democrats lost like 92 seats after the Assault Weapons Ban?

I do.

Last time I checked we won the election and the culture war, so actually we have influenced politics more. Thanks for your post though.

>Joke and a lie, I'm not sure.. But nobody can guarantee them, that's for sure.
If no one guarantees them, and they can be lost, then they are not inalienable.
>States haven't been known to stay around forever. They also haven't been known to keep their people in 100% controlled for even a short while.. Even Norks still manage to defect.
What's your point? If there is no state then, naturally, you have no rights. The one precedes the other. Sure, people rebel or protest, but then it's just a question of the state's willingness to defend its existence even if it violates its perceived principles. See the refugee crisis for an example of this.
>But you still have the rights attributed to you by law, and people have been known to stand up for their rights in the face of opression with success.
The laws which are defined and enforced by the state. They can be changed, sometimes even arbitrarily. And yeah, there are some people who've stood up to their state and succeeded, but there are countless more in mass graves who did not. You really taking those odds? You notice for all their talk all the American militias have never actually done anything but LARP. Mostly because they don't want to die.
>Kek, you can't possibly be this naive.
You're actually worse than naive, you're downright moronic.

La goblina

Attached: 1522039175285.jpg (1528x1501, 688K)

>on the verge of repealing 2A

Attached: C790E345-9BC3-4556-A045-637E6AE54565.png (600x386, 81K)

Now, you're 17.5 to 37.5 (low/high) million legal immigrants later... and then there's illegals, refugees, etc...

>verge of repealing the 2A
> “no one wants to ban your guns, idiots”

Which is the official position of the left?

Attached: FB06DAB5-C723-4EFC-B394-9E19B88BD2B5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

The government is just made up of people. The same as the citizenry is. An armed citizenry makes for a polite government. Why would you willingly give a monopoly on force to another group of humans? Why would you act against your own self interests? I'm not advocating that EVERYONE needs a civilian nuke. I'm advocating that if the citizenry can't have it, neither should the government. This "rules for thee but not for me/the government naturally knows whats best" shit has gotta stop.

Not to mention older people who are far more conservative and traditionalist dying, and this new cancerous left on the rise.

Trump is president and we can still buy guns...
That's all you need to know to refute this...

>more than everyone on Jow Forums combined
We literally elected Donald J Trump. Keep seething

i hope she gets bullied into killing herself or taking her own shot at the hi score.

The right to self defense precedes ANY government or state. From the time one monkey attacked a second monkey, andthe second monkey drove him off. No government GIVES you the right to protect your life. If you want to lay down and die, be my guest.

No woman with a shaved head is "likeable" by any stretch of the term.

Attached: 1518426435948.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

>1. Your rights go only so far as YOU are willing and able to protect them. Be responsible for yourself, dont ask the state to defend shit for you.

Then it's not a right. It's a privilege you take for yourself, even at others' expense. 'Rights' are part of a state's societal contract with its people. Have you ever actually taken a Civics course?

>2. I am willing to enforce and protect my ability to exercise my rights. Thisis not an illusion.

You're welcome to threaten whoever you'd like. I won't mourn you when the FBI / ATF execute you in your fortified cuckshed amidst all your useless automatic weapons and improvised explosives.

>3. The state doing whats best for itself is EXACTLY why the citizenry should be armed to the teeth. The government exists to prolong itself, not to serve the best interests of the individual.

The state is the people, the people are the state. You should want the state to do what is in its collective interests rather than merely serve the interests of an individual or a cabal that manipulates it. Arming yourself is fine, but its ultimate futile. The magnitude of force controlled by a modern nation state will never be matched by its citizens, by design.

>4. All laws are enforced with violence or the threat there of. Force IS THE GOLD STANDARD for the governmentand the citizen alike.

You're an idiot. Instead of answering my argument you just repeated your own. I already answered this, but since you're a chimpanzee beyond a keyboard let me rephrase it in words you might understand; If you only accept force as your arbiter in any situation then why do you not simply take whatever you want by force, irrespective of law? And, by the same token, why do you balk at others using more force to serve their own ends whether they're a state or not?

TL;DR - You barely finished high school and were so overwhelmed in college you dropped out and are living off your boomer parents, who are ashamed of you.

>there's not mass graves then success stories hahaha see guys the government gives you your rights hahaha

Our entire country is a story of people with guns who stood up and took their future into their own hands.

Whenever the left tries to grab guns they get slaughtered in following elections

*yawn*

You know what immigrants coming from more restrictive countries aren't big on? Having their rights taken away.

No, it's a story of an empire unwilling to destroy a colony with a shared culture, race and religion and ultimately allowing it to secede.

All she's done is allowed the hive mind left to stand on graves of dead children for a political purpose, and in doing so, made the soccer moms and fags all look like drooling idiots. It's been freaking hilarious to look on twitter and see sheep doing exactly what the right makes fun of the left for. She makes a political statement, we refute with facts, OMG HOW COULD YOU PICK ON THIS POOR GIRL WHO IS A TRAGIC VICTIM?!

Apparently they are, they overwhelmingly vote blue

Largely because their grandchildren are idiots who feel a political ideology and party is something their group is chained to. Abuela needs to bust out la chancla and do some emergency political education.

She can't. You sent her back, remember?

They vote for gibs, they don't a shit about guns.

It is a school bully.

1. Have you ever read the bill of rights?

2. I neverthreatened anyone. I only advocate for the citizenry to depend on themselves for protection rather than to continue to suckle at the teat of government.

3. If the citizens are the state, then why isthe government arming itself also futile?

4. You havent mis proven anything except saying that the governments force is greater than the citizens and I shouldnt eventry to resist. In fact no one should try to resist.

You fucks are so enamored with being told what to do by the government that you wouldnt know what to do with liberty if it was GIVEN to you. Never mind taking your own safety, security and liberty into your own hands.

Attached: 1522338156581.png (600x600, 276K)

>>has influenced politics more at 18 than every drumpftard on here (aka every Jow Forums user) combined
>>and she's likeable
1 By doing what, spouting her nonsense at a stage given to her by CNN? While being a hypocrite for bullying Kruz and then victim blaming saying "ooo you didn't know him we knew him" FUCK YOU
2 "Influence" is not an argument. Improved, or worsened, IS. Removing people's rights is a fundamental evil. Fuck this dumb kid.
3 It is not likeable, it is autistic and retarded

Yes her, CNN and hogg cost the Democrats everything. I'm watching it all unfold from my side of the fence and its better than anything I've ever seen.
Democrats miscalculate every time. The outright call for a gun grab is the best thing to ever happen for the Republicans, Liberals are switching votes, even if they are not switching to republican they have successfully split the democrat ticket. Just like hillary did when she stole the primaries from Burnie.

Attached: 1519685155219.jpg (960x534, 59K)

Pol memed a reality star into the white house. She bullied a kid till he went psycho and killed a bunch of folks.

Many abuelas are legal residents of the United States. The misconception that all abuelas are illegal aliens is a vile lie. We love our citizen abuelas.

its just like freaks of the NBA, they arent really talented and hard work, just genetic freaks, I do not feel ashamed that Im not a genetic freak

I am not ashamed that i wasnt in a room that got all shot up

that you are in love with a lesbian is fine

that she has influenced politics is debatable

that she is an unpaid guest speaker is fine for life experience, again only about 15% of the walkers at walk for life were teens

you are a dumb fuck - Chelsea Clinton

go ahead an repeal 2A. I hate american, and I would love to see it.

See how many states secede the Union, I have my popcorn ready

YES
>Lost
It has cost the democrats the midterms..
>87% of Americans want to keep their gunz
>31% Only of Americans want stricter controls
>CNN poll, (means over sampling of democrats by +15%)

Attached: 1488092323285.jpg (720x960, 56K)

Why would I want influence?
I want the people to have influence.
Jow Forums is bigger than this girl.

SATIRE

kek

again, they used the same polling company CNN used. Oversampling democrats by +15% in every poll.
remove that +15% for democrats and what is the result?

Attached: 1519411406640.png (940x555, 530K)

that image will get you banned 30 days on facebook.

Attached: 1522206055452.jpg (715x953, 106K)

Good god i love that comic.
There needs to be waay more vanilla muscly tomboy hentai.

Jow Forums just keeps losing so much that they don't even know how to tell how much they've lost. They've lost so much it's become a fetish to them. They're developing Stockholm syndrome from how much they're losing. It's both sad and funny to watch them lose so much.

>has influenced politics more at 18 than every drumpftard on here
Oh, i'm sorry, I must have missed the presidential election where she got someone elected?

You blame the shootiing over a gun culture when it's about the cops fucking up and not having to arrest the guy after visiting the retard like 38 times

1. The Bill of Rights was a document written by the government, guaranteed by the government (oh and 'Almighty God' if you're delusion). Yes, I have read it. I've also read the philosophical underpinnings of it, as well as Madison's other writings. It is astounding just how much more educated I am than you on this subject.

2. The government is the people, the people are the government. There is no 'other' that you're fighting against. When you strike at the 'state' to defend your 'rights' you are simply exerting violence against your fellow citizens to advance your own personal agenda. It's not about 'suckling from the teat' of government, it's just that by its very nature the government is the source of our rights.

3. If the government arms itself to protect from threats from without or to maintain its stability, then that's fine. But, when groups arm with the sole intent of advancing their own aims that run contrary to the will of the state then the state should crush them with its overwhelming force as a matter of insuring its survival.

4. That's the point. If the government wants to take away guns from its citizens, and it has the force to do so, and it can prove that it is in its best collective interests to do so then it should. You have yet to demonstrate a reason it should not except for your own selfish ones.

You have never lived in a situation where your safety, security and liberty were entrusted to your own ability. You live in an ordered society with laws and rights granted to you by the strength of the state. Yet, because you're a petulant child you think that should be able to stomp your feet, whine and cry, cling to your guns and demand that the state cater to your whims rather than do what is in the best interests of society. You're a child and a loser and I hope you decide to resist when they come for your guns, so that you won't be a problem for the rest of us any longer.