74% of 0-9 yo in Antwerp, Belgium are now of foreign origin

74% of 0-9 yo in Antwerp, Belgium are now of foreign origin.
68% in the 10-19 yo range.
55% in the 20-29 yo range.

Attached: antwerp demographics.jpg (992x831, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/belgium/total_fertility_rate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck forcing them all to not speak English

Attached: 0710MR0030150070402501E01_DXXX.jpg (1344x1200, 217K)

What are you talking about? Most speak Arabic, Turkish or some nigger language.

So when they are olb and full of money they go back

RIP belgium

A lot of them have houses in they own country, lately police investigated it here and they found huge fraud, but they couldnt pursue it because it would be discrimination to only investigate Turks so they dropped it.

I doubt they will. The Moroccans are heavily invested in drug dealing. Antwerp is now the coke capital of Europe, thanks to it's large port, incompetent authorities, Moroccan thugs and of course the dozens of normies, lefties and elitists that consume that shit. They're the ones making the Moroccans thrive

>to only investigate Turks

But most of them are arabs and magrebans

And yet manage to file paperwork in french and dutch?

It's the new leftist buzzword ''ethnic profiling'' here, cant do that, it's a shame.

you know what to do

Attached: Zyklon_-_A-Hoernchen_und_B-Hoernchen.jpg (2363x1854, 932K)

Disheartening, Belgbro.

Belgians had no qualms about going to other people's homeland.

I know. This city will be 50% non-white in 15 years

Just a few more years and us Romanians are gonna call all of you western fuckers gypsyes because you'll be swarthier than us. Can't wait, payback time. Heck its already happening with the amerimutts. What a time to be alive.

>1.78 children born/woman (2017 est.)

indexmundi.com/belgium/total_fertility_rate.html

What is so hard about just having a normal family and children?

Do those also include europeans?

Surprising no one.

In two generations Western Europe will be majority shitskins, and thus it will no longer be a place of civilization and prosperity. Democracy carries within it the seeds of its own undoing. (At least Eastern Europe will be safe. Just like West-East Roman Empires, the West will fall to barbarism. History repeats itself.)

D E M O G R A P H Y
I S
D E S T I N Y

>I had the chance to stand with Europa, but some asshole make a joke about me once, so fuck everyone and let it burn

Attached: wis18.jpg (600x336, 53K)

I assume white families leave the city once they have kids?

No wonder they have a murder rate higher than America's white murder rate

Yes, Dutch people for example are counted as "foreign origin"

What about Brussels?

Europa is dead this is irreversible, if you really think people are going to form death squads and fire up the ovens then you're deluded. Nature will take it's course and nothing can change that anymore. At least Romania fought the good fight against Jews and communism. We fought and we lost. The germanics called for a rally of the white race and some answered others were to busy being Jew enablers. All this mess is on you fuckers, Anglos and Russians.

The harshest blackpill is the one you choose to make for yourself. My family was in Nederland at the time, so no, it's not my fault.

Impossible to tell.
Walloons look exactly identical to Moroccans.

Sad state of affairs. Germany, Sweden, and the UK get the most flak on Jow Forums but countries like France, the Netherlands, and Belgium are much worse off. They escape the ridicule but now their issues don't receive the attention they deserve.

Every white person with common sense has left the big cities for the countryside years ago,
Live 30km from Antwerp,
Only white people in my village,
Can't even remember when i seen a nigger in my street,
Comfy as fuck

fire up belgi/pol/

actually ill do it

Although instead of falling in to the hands of people capable of creating civilization it will fall to sub IQ nigger hoards.

Attached: 1521982083827.jpg (207x207, 9K)

Rich people send their kids to 'anthroposophic' schools these days when they live in cities, not to let their children to come in contact with blacks, all the while telling people how great the city is.

By then all romanians will have emigrated to western Europe and Romania will be 99% gypsy.

Shitskins will start moving to the countryside soon. The same happened in the US where the suburbs were fully white because white people fled the shitskin-infested crime-ridden cities but after a few decades all the burbs became brown.
Anywhere where whites live will become a prosperous place and shitskins will move there, it's destiny.

>payback time

Man what did we ever do to you? There's nothing wrong with Flemish people, we're good people and the worst part is that we did not even ask for this. The Flemish aren't cucks like other Germanics. You'd best compare us to Austrians or Bavarians (other Germanic catholics)

That's far worse. Brussels is a crime-ridden dump. The reason being because there's so much corruption and the francophones of Belgium are extreme cucks that let the muslims walk all over them