Nikolas the Parkland Panty Dropper

PARKLAND SCHOOL SHOOTER FLOODED WITH LOVE LETTERS!

>1,000s of young girls sending Nikolas Cruz love letters.
>Nikolas is also receiving countless letters of support from brave young students who feel the same way as Nikolas does.

What did they mean by this?
Was this us?
If not should we get in on this or leave it be?
It's 5,000 x's more amusing if this is an organic response from based Gen Z kids.
Is Gen Z going to late term abort Marxists scum before we get a chance to?

youtube.com/watch?v=MBTpzamqzco

Attached: 1519169597661.jpg (1028x675, 934K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

(((Coincidentally))) you can't find this video by searching for the title.

Attached: 1519165867836.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

Low quality bait/fake news.

Shameless self bump

Attached: 1519240692600.png (675x925, 939K)

>he doesn't know this happens literally every time there's a mass shooting
Breivik is one of the most popular men in history

>no love for my guy effay dylan
Smdh thots

This. There is something primal in the feminine psyche that loves a stone cold murderer.

It's funny how this is happening while all the Millennial and Gen X people think that every Gen Z person is an anti gun activist

I guarantee that Dylan Roof is getting all sorts of letters too

Now that I think of it, I also remember the huge movement about how they should let the Boston bombers off the hook because they were cute

What an ugly little mouse faced punk

FUUCCCCKKKK NOOORRRRRRMMMMMIIEEEEEEEES

It's as if women actually want a masculine man. A man that defeats other men in combat.

Attached: Toxic T.png (412x275, 81K)

As it is becoming more and more obvious that a lifetime of ostracization and bullying led to this shooting, people are starting to sympathize with him. There's a reason the Parkland survivors never blame Cruz or even mention him and it's all centered around the weapons used: they don't want the full extent of their bullying to become known.

Remember when the news reported that Cruz had swastikas on his magazines? They stopped reporting on it because they knew that if they started reporting that "racism" was a motive then it would eventually get revealed that it was actually all bullying. It was a rare example of the news having the foresight to recognize how people on the internet would dig for information.

This same thread is triggering all the degenerates on /b/ right now.
All the La Goblina for President faggots are not okay with this.

Attached: 1516738623550.jpg (400x386, 25K)

What they want is to signal to everyone how fucked-up, "damaged" and masochistic they are because they glamorize, glorify and worship suffering and mental illness.

NON-AGREEABLENESS IS SEXY
Agreeableness is feminine.

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

We are hungry for a TRUE KING!!!

Strong image. Such is the fate of all xenos and heretics. Hail the Trumperor and the Imperium of man. This is OUR world.

Attached: Behave.jpg (512x362, 39K)

>Cruz's lawyer is Howard Finkelstein
Every time.

i think you have to say no homo on that one

This is fake and an attempt to cement the false narrative that Cruz was the shooter

Attached: Michelob-Ultra-25-oz-Can_1.png (1000x1000, 166K)

word is a lot of kids are looking at this like bullies who got what they deserved and the gun control campaigning is starting to look like those same bullies trying to cover their asses so they can keep being bullies without consequence.

That's all it's ever been in my opinion but generally the rumor mill doesn't run on facts.

>Hey guys, if you're fantasizing about shooting up your school, we've got news for you! Here are all the details of all the ways women will fall in love with you as a result.
>Oh but guns are the problem.
The most irresponsible news report I've ever seen.

Attached: 1522024962733.jpg (570x532, 141K)

It's the media glamourising mass shooters in order to coax another retard into doing a mass shooting so that way they can get more momentum for their attempt to steal the 2nd ammendment. Publicly shame the station for doing this in order to prevent them doing it more.

Attached: 1507215110124.png (992x744, 407K)

>THIS is considered a ten in california