Laura Ingraham apologizes to David Hogg

>make fun of David Hogg for not getting into college
>he calls for advertisers to leave your show
>they actually listen
>you’re now forced to apologize
WEW

Attached: E2971783-D323-4DF0-B369-1CE75C67D658.jpg (650x885, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/17/republican-who-called-florida-shooting-survivor-pulls-out-maine-state-race/434716002/
cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/florida-lawmaker-aide-fired/index.html
nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuckqueaservative.

I've never wanted kids to die more after Parkland holy shit.

Never, ever apologize. Always double down!

Can't Dog the Hogg

What a spineless cunt.

If you read the comments, they're going after her even harder now.

Never, ever EVER apologize.

Cuckservatives

Keep cucking to the left and they'll grow even bolder.

>Some students have said they're not happy with the changes.
>Tyra Hemans, 19, a senior, told CNN she supports parts of the new policy, such as the ID requirement. But she believes other security measures, such as forcing students to carry clear backpacks, don't adequately address the real problem with school safety, which she says is lax gun laws.
>"I'm not happy with it. Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?" she said.

>Why are you punishing me for one person's actions?
>”WHY ARE YOU PUNISHING ME FOR ONE PERSON’S ACTIONS?”
cnn.com/2018/03/22/us/marjory-stoneman-douglas-clear-backpack-trnd/index.html

BAN GUNS BECAUSE OF ONE PERSONS ACTIONS, WAIT DON’T PUNISH ME BECAUSE ONE PERSONS ACTIONS!
Shame more of these dumb kids didn’t die

Attached: 17464B17-67C8-4775-A2CC-D684D4B1AD85.png (709x214, 25K)

If you are not going to stand by it, don't fucking say it.

Her only real mistake was giving that faggot any attention in the first place.

Ingraham is an embarrassment

>brave victims of Parkland.
Like he was even there during the event to begin with.

Wouldn't be the first
Time a woman fucked up everything for everyone.

Conservatives are mostly pussies afraid of being called racist, sexist etc. It's their own downfall. Need more people like Trump who don't give a shit and turn the tables on them by calling them anti American.

>hogg keeps talking
>more and more normies realizing he's just a child being manipulated by the democrat war machine
he'll be down the memory hole in less than a couple months

Attached: brap.jpg (759x960, 115K)

She pussed out, shame but not surprising

for fucks sake why apologize
if leftists attack you always double down

The first female cuck.

He just got Laura his bitch. I think this is the first from the left against Laura.

This. But at the same time it was such a stupid fucking thing. That kid should have just ignored it. Whats terrifying is you cant disagree with people anymore out fear of losing your job. You either agree or you have your life ruined.

The next school shooting can't come soon enough to get this faggots out of the spotlight

A 4.2 gpa at a school in Florida isn't hard. They spend moat of the time teaching you to fill out bubbles for the fcat. We all know David can barely spell.

She could move to a million other stations. Fuck fox jews

Attached: 42F4D5C2-74F9-44E3-A856-2DA77B8BC8B5.jpg (470x470, 53K)

Her show is shit too, they should just give Hannity and Tucker an hour and a half each and keep Breem on because she's so damn fine, also throw out that trash bitch that's on before Tucker. If anything give Michelle Malkin her spot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

There are other ways to disagree with "children" than mocking them. I agree that it's bullshit, but she should have been smart enough to recognize this trap created by the globalists. That said, fuck Hogg. I hate seeing his fucking face everywhere.

BEND THE KNEE

Attached: david_hogg_getty.jpg (640x360, 19K)

Roger Ailes is crying in heaven

He's in the drama club or whatever. Let's be honest, the smart kids aren't the ones in the school plays. Most worthwhile students either are playing sports or are antisocial.

she's pretty dumb

Does anyone just get a weird vibe from this dude. Like if someone posted this and you had no idea who he was you would think he was shady as hell.

This is why republicans keep losing, no fucking spine. She didn't even say anything bad literally said for him to stop whining. I no longer feel bad for her since she rolled over and apologized like a a spineless idiot. I fucking hate the Hogg kid though. Really surprised no one has punched him out. I am happy he is getting rejected from schools. Hope he doesn't get into any school since he is a slacktivist.

But fuck me she let that little Faggot win by apologizing. Never apologize no matter what lies are spread. God what a dumb bitch.

he looks like he would glow if you turned the lights off

he's a faggot user, looking at fags makes me uncomfortable as does any outward display of femininity from a male. I used to have a boss that cried a lot in board meetings, trying to get sappy and talking about problems in the world or tears from how proud he is of us and I used to burst out in to this uncomfortable laughter. Went out to get some drinks with co-workers and had to explain that dudes crying makes me so uncomfortable I want to scream at them and envision myself doing so and it makes me laugh

Attached: 600px-Lethalweapon1riggsberetta1.png.jpg (600x338, 57K)

The kid is an angry, stupid, entitled closeted fag who is drunk with power, but at the same time humiliated by the fact that this power has not translated into the Ivy League sending him an engraved invitation. In a month, he'll be on suicide watch.

Cuckservatives for you, lol

Did you fuck your coworkers after?

nah I'm married sadly, means I try not to fuck around at work

How have conservatives not learned his yet after Trump? Once these fucks smell blood in the water, they go in for the kill.

She pisses off her base by being a weak pussy bitch, and gives more credibility and power to the left.

That little son of a bitch is out of control.

CAN'T SMOG THE HOGG

Attached: 1521933979780.jpg (1068x1232, 58K)

It's frustrating, Trump proved not backing down works quite well, but conservatives just keep doing it

Hannity has had plenty of advertises pull out, but hes still around because new ones jump in, Hannity has never apologised either, he only ever stopped the Seth Rich thing because the family personally asked him to, even then he didn't say sorry

And if you needed another reason not to have women leading your movement, this is it. They will always trade security for their principles. They are in it for money, game, and attention.

She may not survive questioning the new saints of gun-control. Two Republicans have already lost their cozy jobs, for going against St. David and her highness Lady Emily.

Republicans are crucifying, other Republicans, for saying one word against these retarded crisis actors.

Attached: 1521995986965.png (696x464, 368K)

>19
We're supposed to listen to the advice of a retard

>she apologized
Welp she’s fired and she’ll be apologizing until the end of time.

Never apologize. Never capitulate

And if Hogg can’t get into university with a 4.2 gpa, then it’s clear cut evidence that the university systems are discriminating against white men. I bet his mutt friends got accepted immediately, pell grants and all.

>Two Republicans have already lost their cozy jobs, for going against St. David and her highness Lady Emily.
who got fired over their gay shit?

There is a few based Woman out there, Laura isn't one of them though, shes not tough enough & she should know Fox News isn't an easy job

She is losing sponsors. I called rocket mortgage and My Pillow and asked why they sonsor a racist who attacks kids

They don't want him because the baggage he brings, but yeah affirmative action is shit

Wow, I love BRAAAP posting now

lol did she just imply hogg is a pozzed homo?

Attached: XGLWPfn.jpg (576x494, 57K)

underrated post

The theatre kids at Parkland, absolutely

Because she has a high profile job to lose. Tucker, Hannity, and her all have a target on their back, and giving the left ammunition to fire at it is never a good idea.

That being said, shes also baiting that faggot to come on teh show and get rekt.

One state senator, (was forced to) withdraw from his unnoposed race for his seat, and one senatorial aide (state senate) was fired by his own Republican boss, for saying the obvious truth, that David Hogg and his Kosher Krew are crisis actors.

>Fired that very same day.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/17/republican-who-called-florida-shooting-survivor-pulls-out-maine-state-race/434716002/

Republicans are basically against us on this too.

cnn.com/2018/02/21/politics/florida-lawmaker-aide-fired/index.html

Attached: High School Shooting.png (675x925, 939K)

CAN'T BOGG THE HOGG

Attached: 1423448984640.webm (334x604, 2.3M)

Attached: davidzogg.jpg (2786x2633, 2.36M)

STUPID KEK BITCH LET'S RAPE HER IN THE ASS YEEEEEEE

That's depressing. I have enjoyed her radio show and now her television show for a long time. Until now I have had great respect for her. What a bodyblow. How can she make such a blunder? She was right to criticize him, she didn't have a problem. Now she has a huge problem. What the fuck is she thinking?

>Oh no, not my pillow
The sooner controlled opp fox is out the better.

she shouldn't have replied, this will only embolden these hitler youth and their FBI parents

Why did Laura apologize to Hogg? Hogg getting rejected is literally the #1 story on nypost.com

nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

His SAT sucks. All the cheating soulless Asians applying to UCLA have perfect SAT scores. If Hogg had a brain he'd realize unchecked immigration from the East, illegals from Mexico, and various other far-left policies killed his chances at getting into the UC System

>when you get btfo by a random kid

Attached: 1520648368725.jpg (653x477, 191K)

Plus he is over 27 years old and he is a crisis actor, not even a real person, his IQ appears to be mid-90's range at best. No University wants to take on this clown. Then he fails his classes and calls for a boycott and shut down his entire University?

Hogg is the biggest fail the federal government ever tried to shove down our throats.

Attached: 1522168146918.jpg (389x514, 23K)

Yup, they smell blood now, fucking cuckservatives
I bet some college that rejected him will accept him now because of what Laura said, good going, why is she giving the little shit attention anyway?

ahahha based hogg went after her money now she's all IM SORRY BASED HOGG PLS FORGIVE

bahahhahah vapid cunt

Nope. Asians in California would sue the shit out of UCLA if they let his low SAT ass in now

>surely cucking will make it all better, surely

She is weak minded and boring. She is SOMETIMES clever, but not enough to listen to for 60 minutes. Coulter should be her co-anchor

Coulter or Malking would do well, Ingrahm has been terrible

#wrongkidsdied

Attached: JamieCerseiLannister.png (1080x595, 700K)

girl hogg is hideous but boy hogg is so feminine, what's happening here

Laura is such a cuck

Attached: tv-ingraham-2.jpg (450x334, 46K)

Who would have thought attacking a highschool survivor of a school shooting would have consequences?

this because now she has all of hoggs following against her and her following has lost respect for her.

Even Roseanne Barr would be better, she would call him a little shit & refuse to apologise

She's always been a forked-tongued bitch and Michael Savage is a fool for considering er a friend.

what a staged pile of crap

>he calls for advertisers to leave your show
This isn't doing him any favors. This is precisely the reason no college wants him.

>makes a famous TV host apologize
O my god... he's like... a real life superhero...

>Holy Week

Americans.

>school shooting

How can you survive a hoax? The only casualties of this (another retarded hoax in Wasserman-Shultzberg) casualties are the republicans who fail to pretend it's a real event or anyone died.

Attached: 1522160335225.jpg (1334x717, 522K)

now this kid really isn't going away. fucking cuck lady

They need to stop giving him attention, fuck sake

>inb4 hogg has sex with inghraham
>biggest political NTR in history

>conservatives just keep doing it
You mean controlled opposition?

>Shame more of these dumb kids didn’t die
You mean the wrong ones did

Attached: boss hogg.jpg (920x584, 38K)

#wrongkidsdied

Just because it’s a false flag doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

Jewed.

>In the spirit of Holy Week
That's fine. She did good.

Why do people seriously argue on twitter.
Why is that retarded plaftorm even used for political debate?

Laura is weak

Attached: 1439805806232.jpg (604x603, 70K)

You mean David Zogg

Retard, that’s nowhere close to an apology. Learn to read.

>slacktivist
I don't like Hogg but you can't call him a fucking slacktivist, he's the literal opposite