I might be kicked out of university for making an essay about how single motherhood is bad for society...

I might be kicked out of university for making an essay about how single motherhood is bad for society. The task was supposed to be about ‘things that we see wrong with modern society’, guess I was supposed to write about killing rich people instead

YHWH save the queen

Attached: 4B582597-845D-4E6F-8BB0-8BF83DAE80B1.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/IDBNEjAnA3rP/
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lmao you got BTFO

OUR COMMONWELF PARTNERS

Attached: _51444755_011390399-1.jpg (766x511, 85K)

University is a scam in today's world of plutocracy and nepotism. Everyone knows to become president of a country you just throw a bunch of free booze parties.

I feel you, same thing almost happened to me as well

Attached: IMG_1229.gif (800x792, 607K)

Take up a trade and get into Khan Academy. University is a kind of specialized vacation for the wealthy. By itself a university degree is worse than nothing, it should count against an applicant unless they have balanced it with some life experience.

Say you're a devout Christian and talk about family values and how it's discrimination against you

thus is the life of a '''NAZI''' fellow bongtard. become self employed as soon as possible

bitchute.com/video/IDBNEjAnA3rP/

Attached: 79b79451532f7a0d8f06411d19e076ee--old-ladies-nostalgia.jpg (240x181, 11K)

>going university in current year britain

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636.jpg (645x729, 28K)

Watch this video and prep for the return of the KING

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

same thing here... fuck uni

dumb frogposter

if they do, publish the essay

wasted 5 5get

Attached: 1495531102621.jpg (1600x900, 510K)

>going to uni in current year

so glad i graduated before the 9k fees desu

Name and shame them (uni + school). I've worked on Jow Forums tier projects and got nothing but high marks for it.

University isn't for educating.
It's for brainwashing.

If you do, email molyneuxs show

You won't and if you are get the best lawyer, get lots of moeny and enroll at a University, that isn't a complete joke.

Look man unless you are willing to go full on Lindsay Sheppard on a school and abandon academics for a future in activism or politics: sit down, shut the fuck up, and keep your opinions mild, or face the wrath of the left. You aren’t lying. You are withholding your opinion. Your future is not worth this petty shit unless it is directly involved in it.

this

You're fucked they're going to take your butter knives away and then kick you out for thought crime. OP abandon ship the London bois are going to beat your to death for buying a teaspoon without an ID.

Attached: h23718hd782h78d.png (1730x1298, 3.61M)

>my uni banned the UKIP society for being 'extremists'

There is no hope for our country lad. I think we're reaching Swedish levels of cultural death

get a fucking lawyer dude, seriously that is fucked up. Fight them, sue them, raise a scandal. The rest of the country needs to know what's going on. They sent Count Chokula to jail over a joke, you're getting kicked out for an opinion...

pee is stored in the balls