To all you "christians" (especially amerimutts) out there that are celebrating easter...

To all you "christians" (especially amerimutts) out there that are celebrating easter, here is something that you should know:

Jesus was a Gnostic, and he indeed did not like the jews, as many of you keep reminding us. But he also did not like the abrahamic god, Yahweh, Jehova, the demiurge, howerer you want to call him. When he was crucified and resurrected, his spirit left this plagiarized reality with his body and soul. He is not coming back here, ever.

There exists another God, infinitely superior to the petty and imperfect demiurge that christians, jews and muslims worship. A god that is impossible to even imagine when you are a body and a soul created by the demiurge.

Just remember that when you are in the church and worshiping your "god" and Jesus, you are actually taking a shit on his legacy and nullifying his work and the sacrifice that he made.

Attached: jebus.jpg (1024x576, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you're saying - the Easter Bunny isn't real

Attached: IMG_20180329_143305.jpg (1300x923, 176K)

There was no reason for jesus to stay. All our sins were forgiven with his sacrifice.

Yeah, yeah such new knowledge, deep, uncommon thank you.
You are even wasting your incredible precious time to enlighten us poor soulless beings.
So great is your splendid wisdom.
>Fuck off heretic, go lick the ass of your fetid lord.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?

Go on, keep believing in your little fantasy. Just remember what I told you when you're being punished and subjugated even further after death.

Don't be ridiculous. Jesus obviously wasn't a real person

>Paul and Mark were both gnostics, though

Forgot pic

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

Jesus said John The Baptist was in hell.
John was the gnostic.
He fell short of the glory of god.
Gnostics are Islamic jews. look into it

Uuuuh yeah hurts so much
Forgive my impertinence plz.
FORGIVE MEEEE.
>Fuck off heretic

Also Gnosticism implies secrecy, Jesus explicitly said he was not a secret keeper.

>There exists another God, infinitely superior to the petty and imperfect demiurge that christians, jews and muslims worship.
That's Ahura Mazda
Obviously
How is this Jow Forums related?

...as is written in the (((Bible))).
Why do you believe everything at face value? It has been conveniently rewritten so many times throughout the course of history.
I'm not saying it was ever right, but even the little breadcrumbs that could perhaps give you some kind of hint of truth have been removed.

I wish you could really go into your self, the truest Self and think about the situation that you're in. Maybe then you would at least start to question things.

yeah according to corrupted gospels written 80 years after the fact

Attached: marcion of sinope.jpg (159x200, 13K)

No it implies seeing what is hidden. The Holy isn't doing the hiding.

This would be the only way Christianity is workable, but the Christcucks won't hear you

>Also Gnosticism implies secrecy, Jesus explicitly said he was not a secret keeper.
Lol wtf, Mark tells us over 9000 times that Jesus is keeping secrets from the crowds and only revealing the true meanings of his teachings to his disciples

I celebrate easter because i like chocolate, Fuck jesus and his magical bullshit

*according to a gospel that they have claimed to be written by Mark

>That's Ahura Mazda

Nope, thats still just the demiurge. I'm not saying that he isn't the "master" of the universe, because he is. Everything that exists belongs to him, every single atom. Every living being instinctively loves him and wants to obey him.
But there is something in a man that is not created by him, but merely used as a tool. Something that exists beyond matter and time and belongs in a completely different reality. And ideally, the body and soul could be saved along with it.

>How is this Jow Forums related?
Because religion and politics pretty much go hand in hand. And don't pretend the aren't "christian generals" here every day that the mods just don't give a shit about.

catholic server bkXHBgq

>Because religion and politics pretty much go hand in hand
Nonsense. These troll threads belong on /x/ along with all the other crackpot theories.

>Every living being instinctively loves him and wants to obey him
>wants to obey him
That's not Ahura works, user.
If not about salvation but about doing the rights things.
For salvation to be, It needs something to be saved from.
In a way, Angra Manyu is the one who needs salvation since He's trapped in here, kek.
>And don't pretend the aren't "christian generals" here every day that the mods just don't give a shit about.
Irrelevant.
That's like saying that Niggers, Spics, Pedostate should be free to do their things because no law was enforced to stop them before the arrival of President Trump.

>He is not coming back here, ever.

Can you imagine being the messiah and come back a couple thousand years later only to find out how badly twisted and shiat on your religion has become?

He prob did return but left in silence saying to himself ,fuck humanity.

Gnosticism is shit tier Biblical fan fiction.

t. someone that's read about 12 words of the Gospel
Jesus shills "The Father" non stop while quoting Old Testament prophecies. You have only the faintest idea of what you're talking about and is pretty sad something so easily demonstrably false will be picked up by Jow Forums because they've read about as much of the bible as you have.

>quoting Old Testament prophecies
I wonder if you actually did read them, user.

You can literally be sentenced to jailtime if you talk shit about islam in Britain.

Hell, even in Finland "blasphemous" (against islam mostly) internet posting can get you fined according to the law.

So yeah, religion is intertwined with politics.

>Nonsense. These troll threads belong on /x/ along with all the other crackpot theories.
One's views about ultimate reality are absolutely central to one's political views. E.g. many people believe maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain is the ultimate goal of reality, and their politics reflect that.

Attached: Crusades-Greentext.jpg (862x582, 146K)

Attached: Jesus-Jew.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Jesus-Nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Jesus-Equality.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Hitler-Christianity.jpg (538x352, 46K)

What about for criticizing Christianity?

Attached: Jews-Talmud.jpg (1892x1049, 517K)

exHXSp

Gnostic Discord

Attached: corpushypercube1.jpg (2514x3439, 285K)

>religion is intertwined with politics.
Correct.
The Laws tell how one should act and such like driving and possesing weapons.
However, Here OP is not talking on the political point of view.
He, instead, made the equivalent of making a /o/ thread to talk about Jaguars in Jow Forums or a /vg/ to talk about Smash in Jow Forums, such threads are Jow Forums

*Are such threads Jow Forums related?

Every quote along the lines of "it is written" is not incidental.

That's not the answer for my question

This.

Nag Hammadi texts are garbage.

How exactly are the crusades an argument against the point I'm making?

There is only one supreme god in this universe. You can call him Yahweh, Allah, Brahma whatever you want, but that doesn't change anything.
He loves that men would kill each other for him, kill for him, sacrifice each other him.

dude? wtf?
too far

Attached: 1521734780235.jpg (188x268, 11K)

>one supreme god in this universe
>He thinks the one is here
Is Hiro always posting here, user?

*sacrifice each other to him

neither of you understand the bible validates the divine inspiration of the Nag Hammadi.

I hate to say this, but this is a terrible post.

And stop derailing the thread please.

>The bible totally validates spurious texts written centuries later with heretical doctrines

>The bible totally validates spurious texts written centuries later with heretical doctrines
Implying the bible isn't a collection of completely spurious texts written decades or even centuries later than the lifetimes of its supposed authors

>The Old Testament totally validates spurious texts (NT) written centuries later with heretical doctrines
Didn't you know that that's the way of the kike?

You are like a flamingo. But instead of burying your head in sand you bury it so far up your ass that it would probably take a tractor to pull it out.

>here is something that you should know:
Save your baloney you kike nigger, gnosricism is thinly veiled satanic perversion that's why the Church since 300 AD exterminated gnostics outright.

Go back to eating cucumbers and semen heritict.

>He didn't get it.
The one is outside our universe as an administrator.
The other gods are just regional king of kings

Wrong !

>There exists another God
You are a retard but I agree with this. The Jewish God and the Christian God are not the same Gd.
The old testament God was wrathful and fearsome and often demanded sacrifices be it children or goats.
But the biblical Christian's God is depicted as benevolent and punishment is direct consequences of our own acts.

what is gnosticism? plz explain if few simple words.

R E M O V E K E B A B

>be liberal
>Jesus was a tranny
>ackshuyally, Jesus never even historically existed.
huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

liberals can't even keep their narrative straight

Blame the Israelites who took things from Zoroastrianism

>what is gnosticism? plz explain if few simple words.
It's a SWPL hipster satanism. (I.e., satanism, except even dumber and cringier.)

I don't think there is just one God. The only religion that claims there is just one God is Islam. Even the 1st commandment in the Old Testament says "Thou shalt not have other gods before me" which can be interpreted as "you shall serve only me". If there were no other gods there would be no need to specify it this way and could have just been said as "I am the only God, worship me."
As for the images, I posted them for any Christians to re-evaluate their beliefs, and to hopefully get them to research their own faith more. As well as to show that their religions (mostly Catholic and Protestant, and I'm not denying Orthodox to a certain extent) are being controlled by the Jews in order to tame the Christian zeal.
Atheism is a pest, one that spreads degeneracy disguised as tolerance, and weakness disguised as enlightenment. We must all combat this pest together under the same banner, as well as (((those))) behind it. What better way is there to unite peoples of various ethnicities, ideologies, and countries than a common faith?

Attached: Violence-Military.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

Satanism

>liberals can't even keep their narrative straight
A bit like all those Gospel authors who couldn't keep their story straight, even though they were literally copying from each other, eh?

>It's a SWPL hipster satanism. (I.e., satanism, except even dumber and cringier.)
Not many things dumber than Christianity. (Except maybe Scientology)

Leftism is a jewish cancer

Or maybe the church extrerminated gnostics because...it's the truth? There can only be one, convenient, universally accepted "truth" (spoiler: it's a lie).

You are a prisoner in shackles furiously attacking anyone that is free.

Jesus was the jews, the real jews are the people of God.
Gods people.

Todays fake judaism is not the real jews, they are not the people of God, they are the people of Satan.

They are Satans chosen people.

>rewritten so many times throughout the course of history.
why wont this meme die?

Fuck your whore mother kike , talmufist antihuman scum , you viper that rolls in own spiritual shit

>Fuck your whore mother kike
Call me a kike one more time and I'll send you to the Russian front

and then his disciples taught Jesus' words when they went out into the world

>and then his disciples taught Jesus' words when they went out into the world
What makes you think that? No-one wrote down anything that the disciples did or said.

No you sophist children of the devilkike, the churches in the east and africa thats still uncorrupt are legit since the beginning and they killed the satanists in any form with swords and spears , what gnosticuntism its full of fucking and faggotry, get the hell out , you rotten jew

The Bible was rewritten countless times yes, it is true. However it was always rewritten by monks extremely thoroughly, and their works were overseen with the same amount of detail. In 1947 a copy of the old testament was found in the Dead Sea, and while yes it was found by (((them))) and it contains the Old Testament, it proves to us that just because a work of literature is extremely old it doesn't have to mean it was changed significantly.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

Where in the bible does it say that Jesus didnt like jews? As a biblical scholar you must have a reference from the bible?

Attached: IMG_1031.jpg (3264x2448, 687K)

Ooga booga gospels fuck the jews and their lies, whatever a jew says is a lie and jews are fanatics in permawar with anybody, good that the internet came round and in 10 years fucked all of your lies

see

>However it was always rewritten by monks extremely thoroughly, and their works were overseen with the same amount of detail.
That didn't happen until centuries after the bible books were written. The documents we now have may be very different to the originals.

>whatever a jew says is a lie
Right, that's it, off to the Russian front you go

No time to kiss your wife and kids goodbye, they're all going to the front too

>Thou shalt not have other gods before me
Pretty much pic related

Attached: Elohim Acherim.jpg (680x409, 40K)

bro, have you ever taken the nag hamamdi scriptures and compared them to the bible, or are you just repeating what you're told

the bible is the blueprint of existence and the true word of God.

>the bible is the blueprint of existence and the true word of God.
It's amazing that God was able to contradict Himself so many hundreds of times. Why didn't He just keep His story straight?

There is no russian front, the whole demonization of russia is a kike tall tale too , watch them nuke your precious desert tile , kiss your relatives there bonvoyage to hell

>this christcuck rage

Must have hit a nerve

purist christians are some of the dumbest fucking posters on this site, so proud of close mindedness and ignorance of even thier own ideology

Keep yourself a servant to the material, see how far out gets you

Where do you people come up with this nonsense? I mean, someone can deny Christ, be an agnostic, whatever, but the books of the Bible, OT and NT, clearly state over and over that Jehovah, the Spirit, and the Messiah are the same thing. The “Abrahamic God” and Jesus Christ are the SAME THING. The trinity can be confusing but he is of one substance. Read Isaiah, then read Romans, from 750 years later. You don’t have to believe it but the message it conveys is not up for argument.

Attached: 1522176160317m.jpg (875x1024, 80K)

Great now we have proof the messican here is a kike beaner. Obviously it means no other gods to protect from quarzelcoatle, egypsy seth chinese dragon, amazonian dragon etc, the usual serpent that goes to people and claims " no i'm a god".

The material and traditions are alive, igf you want to see what fucking dumb looks like ask a kike why his talmud is fucked up and listen to his pilpul trying to justify a load of shit

>the bible is the blueprint of existence and the true word of God.

Even if it was the "true word of God", why would it matter? That still doesn't mean its true.
You would have to be extremely naive to believe a lying, murdering plagiarizer.

Maybe I'm not giving the demiurge enough credit though. At least he managed to create life.
A system where everything has to consume something else in order to keep existing.

No, it's because you were pervert pagans who did things like pour bull cum on yourself. Every time gnostics came back like the Bogamils and Cathars were perverts as well. Orgies and all sorts of wickedness.

Besides you the jew in finland are burned the moment you go :

>To all you "christians" (especially amerimutts) out there that are celebrating easter, here is something that you should know: ...

Wht's it to you , youre all hot and bothered because you are a slimy fucking kike wanting to weaken all religions, ever seen non-kikes do that ? Nyet. Why ? Because only kikes need hide the fact they sold their ass to hell.

>
Even if it was the "true word of God", why would it matter? That still doesn't mean its true.

Why the hell you care what other people think you piece of shit kike? Go fuck yourself rotten mongolosemitic trashcan nigger.

>Go fuck yourself rotten mongolosemitic trashcan nigger.
Lol

Yeah the highest God hallowed be his name, above lucifer, above yaldaboath, above heaven, above the world, and us created in his image. Yahveh is simply a state of being in the holy spirit. Jesus was reluctant but willing. May the true One God bless you.

This is how we know your a kike lol

I've read the entire library along with compilations of apocrypha and pseudigraphia. Personally I wasn't impressed.

Same goes for you you fucking alien nigger parasite get the hell out of england now. Go sear in israhell.
The name of God isn't even yahveh , they've lost the prononciation Christ is Logos deal with it .

>This is how we know your a kike lol
Off to the Russian front with you as well

>I've read the entire library along with compilations of apocrypha and pseudigraphia. Personally I wasn't impressed.
Obviously you didn't read the Book of Mormon.

Without that the rest of the bible makes literally no sense.

You don't have any actual arguments? The confederate flag posters feels like satire though, but I can't be sure.