AZ antifa meetup

It's up in FLG, what u boys gonna do about this?

> in 4 we're not going to do anything because blah blah blah
Yeah I know.....
Also, reminder that FLG is swarming with cops.

Attached: gathering-anti-colonial-anti-fascist-sched-1.jpg (1089x1683, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
youtube.com/watch?v=jVADmlQ1M9Y
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa
taalahooghan.org/location/
youtu.be/NOOCUlP1ssE
flagstaff.az.gov/422/Police-Department
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crush skulls. What else would you do to commies?

>go there
>infiltrate
>get all their personal information and plans
>????
>profit

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-29 21-25-22.png (1178x661, 654K)

tip off the cops
get as much info as you can online, archive everything
organize it into an intel report and give it to them
make sure to emphasize that a terrorist organization is planning a training and recruitment event
>terrorist organization
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
youtube.com/watch?v=jVADmlQ1M9Y
njhomelandsecurity.gov/analysis/anarchist-extremists-antifa

So it's official, these people are anti peace, universal harmony. Can't even get a nazi symbol right.

post this to cripple chan and someone go pull the fire alarm

>(POC Only)

Attached: 784A12AB-0AB8-4725-93D5-6A714A1D4B93.gif (360x346, 170K)

So what’s the plan ?

Attached: 883F6F48-825C-4714-880D-643A73004315.jpg (480x300, 36K)

Hmmmm

Attached: 7B9EF164-DDCC-4A3C-BC2F-62B07F8E11E7.jpg (1300x398, 127K)

What the leaf said. Antifa is a terrorist organization.

Too bad I'm a white male. You guys think I could convince them I'm a flamer for long enough to get their information?

Honestly I could say I’m not POC but I since I’m Polish I could say I was effected my imperialism/colonialism (German Empire, AH Empire, Russian Empire etc.) do you think they’ll buy or tell me I’m too white

possibly, or claim that you are part native

it can actually be slightly hard to tell sometimes if a white person is 1/8 native, you can say that you are "mixed race"

If such a thing was operating, the thing to do would be to have an ethnically diverse crowd of people outdoors protesting for freedom in general.
Such as freedom of speech, freedom of the media (alternative news sources), freedom to own fire arms (keep the second amendment) and freedom of the market.

> How can anyone try to shut such a thing down without looking toxic to anyone who could potentially join their ranks?

> Answer = they cant

Attached: 2446930336_04c26c5c30.jpg (375x500, 77K)

And btw I mean joining antifa ranks being toxic, not joining the right being bad.

Right is right

>weekend workshop
>mostly discussion and chow time
>hour long firearm familiarization
>hour long taekwando workshop
>toxic fasculinity, whatever the fuck that entails
>a fucking concert
>excluding certain members of the organization from training that may benefit it as a whole
>publicizing your location for everyone to see
These people are a fucking joke. Any half decent grappler or wrestler would have one of those faggots on the ground faster than they could react. Any gunfight against someone compitent they get themselves into would also go poorly for them.

Here is their Feb 2014 calendar, it appears as though they haven't had much going on in 4 years before Trump was elected.

taalahooghan.org/location/

Attached: infoshop-calendar-2014-feb.jpg (1089x842, 365K)

This sounds like some jews scraping shekels

There are democrats in AZ?

I'm a spic. What will you have me do guys?

Just paint your nails and talk softly

Goose step through their shit

based undercover
would you be willing to do this for real? you would be greatly helping to damage left wing tyranny, which all races can agree is a major threat

could you wear a wire / mic and walk around recording audio? how good are you at steering conversations and maintaining your cover?

>tfw live in Phoenix...

Anyone know the official address?

Attached: 1521781068416.png (501x587, 332K)

Call them and tell them that a a local contingent or White Supremacists have learned about this meeting and are going to send people to spy on them. They will mostly try to get people into the meetings but they might also send people posing as local news investigators.

>Toxic Fasculinity
?!?

Time to Fasculate the situation.

this
spread fear and mistrust and amplify already-existing paranoia
lots of impact for a single phone call if properly done

>tip off the cops

Cops and courts and media are already on their side user.

Attached: 1522349694213.jpg (564x564, 63K)

See

rank and file cops are definitely not on their side

I mean we did it before so what makes them think we won't do it again.
youtu.be/NOOCUlP1ssE

Good to know

Oy Vey

I'm sure Jow Forums has a few based blacks on here and if we don't we could just ask Jow Forums.

Flagstaff? Lol really? I wish they would come to Oklahoma.

good stuff user saved

Oh no you caught me, knowing the address of an antifa meeting would've meant the alt rights crushing defeat, how would/pol/ ever recover?

Attached: 1520986447151.png (228x228, 22K)

Maybe in your country. in our country 'rank and file cops' work like coordinated armies, with antifa, against the right.

Then our (((Judges))) keep the right wing goys in jail for months or years, the left? Instant release, joking with the left wing prisoner etc etc.

depends a lot on the state user
what you said might be true in commiefornia, not sure about other places
cops despise antifa in every country

I hope you are right, lol 'right' I've been ODing on blackpills.

Just imagine the levels of sexual degeneracy that must occur at such a place. Literally EVERY species of faggot and degenerate in one sweaty area. Are they having pizza ?

Attached: Behave.jpg (512x362, 39K)

You are domestic terrorists. You can be arrested on site. The cops are only a problem for you; why would a cop arrest a guy for killing a terrorist?

yes, antifa are domestic terrorists, confirmed by the DHS and FBI
so this event would be great to infiltrate and secretly record audio / video
like other anons have done before at antifa events and discovered incriminating evidence:

What a terrible shame it would be if someone reported their location

it would be just awful
flagstaff.az.gov/422/Police-Department

I know. That'd be terrible.

Your welcome leaf bro;)

Fuck Flagstaff.

t. Scottsdale native

Better yet, most of these fucks are vegan right? No need for cops, just annoy the fuck out of them. Order a billion meat lovers pizza's to their location that night. That will push for retaliation and boom jail.

>Using feathers

Again, if you white people don't do something and show the aboriginals that they are being lead down a dark path to more genocide, you whites will lose the only Ally you can count on now.

Friend the American Indian, they do not want this future but will fight for what may be think as right because they have not been told the whole story.

t. 100% Cree

But don't be stupid and use prepaid online shit, don't give them free food.

Gila bend here I'm too lazy someone else go please and report/ wear a wire and post results.

Way to live up to the reputation.

Also bump again

bump

A majority of these organizations that claim to be "native protectors" and "anti-colonial" are generally self hating whites and mexicans with one or two token Indians thrown in. The tokens usually think they are hot shit because they have tribal blood and a worthless degree from some noname school. I've never been to a reservation where the sane people though any of these organizations were legit.

keeping it bumped

bump

any updates lads

How wary are Antifa of infiltrators?

I'm mildly ashamed to admit I've been LAARPing as one of them right here on Jow Forums only because I need practice. I want to become a Jow Forumsmole.

Attached: 1521684304599.jpg (1000x1092, 514K)

Creeate chlorine gas in a huge water container and let it boom like a dry ice explosion. Its time they learned why they shouldnt pull the tigers tail.

Put your parents (((credit cards))) to good use

Attached: 9o61666ynbwz.jpg (1100x800, 76K)

I could probably sneak into antifa honestly. I'm jewish af looking.

bump

Just gonna be a bunch of drunk Native Americans getting rowdy. Nobody gets too serious, due to our gun laws and lack of permits.
It'll be a big nothing indian fry bread.

You're not gonna do shit cuz you're literally more scared to do shit than these limp wristed soy boys.

Ok rabbi.

hello CIA
hello shills

bump

Learn what shill means you stupid fucking leaffag.

womxn and childrxn first!

>Just gonna be a bunch of drunk Native Americans getting rowdy.

Cousin Romulus going to be there? Get whiskey drunk and smoke some pinners?

it looks like they're holding lady liberty hostage, somebody should tip off the police. You know how much they don't like active hostage situations.

metaphorically, obviously. it would be a crime to report an active hostage situation warranting a SWAT response when the hostage is a metaphysical concept.