Stop acting like you stand a chance against the government

Stop acting like you stand a chance against the government.

Attached: m1.jpg (2810x1870, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UaGTVUxj9h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whose turn is it to paste the red team planner comment?

Fighting the government.. while they have your back at every corner,on every socio political issue. One step at a time. Truly going against the grain.

We are the government you fucking idiot
The government is from the people, for the people
If the government decides, that they want a war with the people, who the fuck is will they use to fight their war
No man with a slight sense of honor will fight against his fellow countrymen for some random gov bullshit
As long as people are informed, and know what the gov is doing, there will never be a war, and dont fucking give up your fucking weapons, no matter what
Information and Guns = Peace
Dont even want to think about how fucked up our society would be today if those fucking (((cretins))) could do what they want

Stop acting like soldiers will blindly follow orders shoot their own people.

Stop acting like they can use tanks and not destroy every city

Tanks, jets, drones, hell all military vehicles need fuel and support. You don't attack the tank you attack it's supply line. This is basic bitch insurgent tactics.

Attached: pajama.gif (500x220, 901K)

LOL, says "impeach dictator trump" faggot.
Do you even realize how stupid these post look, when you post them?

Attached: 1512939239208.gif (205x192, 618K)

they kind of will especially if they are of a different color

Americans desperately need to believe that insurgent warfare is actually a victory, and not just a refusal to lose. I'm sure that Afghan goatfuckers living on maggots and rice living in holes in the ground and shitting in their hands and tossing it up because they're too scared of helicopters to leave their rat warrens were really feeling the victory.

Meanwhile the "terrified" and "embattled" Americans living in perpetual fear of the heavily armed native rebels were... playing basketball in the base and then eating delicious food in the mess before they rotate home to hug their untouchable family in the fortified home country.

Americans will laud the "power" of "insurgents" and "rebels" because they were too spineless to prosecute a real war. Ask the Boers how well it went for them. Ask the Poles. Insurgency is not an I-win button. It is the bloodiest and hardest-fought battle imaginable, the odds so highly stacked against you that the goal is no longer victory, but merely defiance.

If societal breakdown comes to the US the only prayer the "people" have (because governments aren't made up of people amirite) is if large amounts of the military defect. Then you've got a civil war that will make Syria look like toyland.

American brinkmanship is tragic.

But God damn do I look forward to seeing them get what they deserve for their arrogance.

Stop acting like I can't. Anything that is made up of people I can affect, easily.

Gypsy opinions, as always, worthless.

What makes you believe none will defect during a modern civil war?

>the gubbmint will definitely destroy the infrastructure it will need to establish a totalitarian rule

Attached: 1510441246625.png (300x300, 9K)

Because leaf knows best, am i right? Kys

like they've done every other time they've been told to?

>HELLO IT'S US THE POLICE WE'RE HERE TO SEARCH YOUR HOME FOR CONTRABAND AND ARREST YOU FROM WITHIN THIS TANK

Sage and do not reply

>Implying people don't form 4 DD's

lel

Attached: b88.gif (400x280, 1.24M)

Attached: 463[1].jpg (800x560, 267K)

Ah fuck, yeah. 1 post by OP's ID.
BEGONE

There’s 400 million of us and arms are very easy to come by. The military will coup if ordered to attack the populace and the established government will fall.

Bugger off, you daft cuck.

The hardest order to follow is to shoot at your own people. Until the army is not your people.

Yeah, Assad's bombing campaigns have been precision affairs. If you look at Aleppo it pretty much just needs a new coat of paint.

>um excuse me government, i'd like a more polite war please
Fucking delusional.

Tst...sheeeit...I'd rock'em'n'sock'em like PoW.

Attached: images (9).jpg (236x214, 11K)

>The military will coup if ordered to attack the populace
Not if the military leads the coup, retard.

see that guy on top, i could put one in his eye from a half mile out

The Cong had help from their kin in China .

Attached: ar.png (1873x547, 101K)

It takes the men and women who signed up to protect the freedoms, rights, and everything we cherish to operate those military weapons and vehicles.

The military isn't made up from robots, it's made up of people who would defect and fight the government if they need to.

The government might have mercenaries or Canada to fight all of the Americans, and we would still win.

Reducing their propensity for malevolent action, and defeating them, are not mutually dependent.

They don't need foot soldiers to do that

Attached: IMG_4953.jpg (800x559, 89K)

Jokes on you, no one is informed.

Stop acting like your faggot tank crew won't have their families massacred while they're away breaking their oath to the Constitution.

>all these non-americans replying to a thread directed at americans

O B S E S S E D

Attached: 1442604076139.png (1280x800, 161K)

Drones are so fucking aesthetic.

Attached: 1443967016860.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: remove commie.webm (640x800, 470K)

US army is 60% republican.

The whole South will rise again thing never really died, it's definitely a cultural undercurrent for some groups and in some areas.

Both of those combined will in a lot of scenarios lead to a sizeable portion of the US military defected to the other side of the civil war.

You now have two modern militaries going toe to toe over what will likely end up being gun control. If that is the case you will end up with a heavily armed republican militia backed by the military against democrats, cucks, reenagers and a smaller section of the military who end up backing government over their own people.

In that case the republican group win the civil war against the government for a whole host of reasons.

Attached: When you accidentally the Labour party.jpg (634x330, 28K)

Yeah, dropping the twin towers sure broke America's resolve to keep fighting. Strategic bombing really put Britain under in WW2. I'm sure massacring the families of soldiers will definitely make them less likely to want to kill you.

> all of this bitching after Afghan and Vietnam wars
Kek, you Amerimutt urban rednecks truly never learn no matter how often you're taught the lesson

What's the saying? Don't start nothing, won't be nothing. You're not American though, so your opinion is irrelevant in this matter.

>ATTENTION DISSIDENT YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR POSSESSION OF SUBVERSIVE LITERATURE PLEASE NAVIGATE YOURSELF TO THE NEAREST AIRSTRIP AND CUFF YOURSELF SO WE CAN PICK YOU UP

>suddenly China and Russia "humanitarian intervention to support the legitimate government of the United States of America."
>then NATO and EU start slipping the confederates guns to keep the Chinese and Russians out
>war lasts for two decades
>america is no longer relevant as a country
>all the civilians just want peace
>the people fighting no longer even pretend to care about anything other than being the ruler, even if only over a pile of ashes
>meanwhile, China has gobbled up the Pacific and Russia has taken up to Danzig

But it was all worth it for my sweet, sweet AR-15.

>nah dude i'm just THREATENING to kill your family ;)
Holy shit you are dumb.

There are ways a civilian can turn that big armoured sardine can into a chared grave for its operators

Look at Vietnam

The US military is highly conservative. They aren't going to obey orders against the people you commie faggot.

Cause the armed forces are filled with hook-nosed commie faggots like yourselves and would actually open fire on their own people fighting for the constitutional rights they swore to protect.

KYS kike

can anyone post the based nip pasta?

have a (You) for the kek

Attached: girl 8.jpg (1080x1349, 226K)

Stop being a fucking moron stupid communist WE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE THE TANKS AND THE PLANES YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH.

Why the fuck would China and Russia support the ruling regime you gasoline-chugging knuckledragger

>Intentionally take a warning as a threat
>Hurr Durr, YOU'RE the dummy!
Keep talking though, nothing you say matters here.

You think that NATO would sit back and watch as their father is sucked dry by the Russians?

What is a hole?

Attached: 0B79DBA2-549E-4FD8-9C96-17B8F9E59878.jpg (652x495, 94K)

Because supporting the "ruling regime" keeps America locked in a civil war and prevents a speedy conclusion, while also turning the ruling regime into a friendly regime because, y'know, they are literally being kept alive by Chinese/Russian weapons.

It's like asking why the USA has supported any of the billion evil retards the world over.

Yes. They wouldn't put boots on the ground, just send guns.

Or alternatively the civil war spirals into world war 3. And don't feel special, yankees - the same potentiality looms in Syria.

It's not a warning if you don't intend to follow through you fucking spastic.

>digs a hole and covers it
>MBT falls in it

I win

*laughing in pashto*

Stop acting like you are living in 1970s Sweden. Just stop it.

>recovery vehicle drives up
>pulls MBT out
>nearby village is razed in retaliation

user i...
You realize that at least 90% of the average middle european country's population are brainwashed retards?
I mean the obedience regarding government officials is astonishing. EVERY Government everywhere in europe has only grown since ww2. There is not a single example where the tax financed, all regulating apparatus became smaller or gave back freedom of action.
Also most people are r-selected natural born followers. They hate the idea of personal freedom. Because it comes with great responsibility and followers hate responsibility too.

Tattoos. She is degenerate.

Military men are so propagandized and filled with vacations if we're waiting for them to stand up and save us we're fukd

>she

>she
that's a tranny

You're so irrelevant in the world that you seek relevance by bloviating over our affairs. Must suck.

Oh no, another tranny. Cannot you even get your militia bullshit STRAIGHT.

Chingchong helping pingpong and the strongest army of the world is rekt and btfo. Not very impressive.

>I now have heaps of recruits willing to fight

I still win

>loses to arab goat fucking farmers

Fine, I don't stand a chance. However don't fucking tell me how to live or die.

We already lost a war against rural and retarded farmers it can happen again lol

Stop acting like you stand a chance against the government
Give up on your #NotMyPresident
And #Resistance bull crap

Attached: 1518233824142.png (1200x758, 433K)

Kek
Hello newfriend

>digs holes around MBT
>recovery vehicles fall into them

Attached: japanonguncontrol.png (872x886, 220K)

Nah, i was in the military, and I would fuck your shit militia

Roadside bombs, anyone?

You now have a bunch of people who hate you, actually, because they weren't willing to pick a side and don't actually want to join your suicidal crusade, but you've gone and ruined their quiet life for them.

You've done nothing to really hurt the enemy, and you've put a whole lot of people out of work and gotten their loved ones killed. Everything was fine before you showed up. The new government was shitty but life was going on.

>"NUUU THIS IS UNREALISTIC, WHY AREN'T THEY WORSHIPPING ME"
That's how it happened in the Netherlands, that's how it happened in France.

You can't control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street corners. And enforce “no assembly” edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They’re all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEED

That’s what they were telling us when we won our independence.

KEK

Attached: Russian Hackers set ski lift to max speed.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Attached: 1519414014023.png (1787x921, 143K)

I would take your man card but you were never issued one.

Attached: 1507040908253.jpg (835x776, 147K)

>1 post by this ID

All told, the U.S. Air Force flew 5.25 million sorties over South Vietnam, North Vietnam, northern and southern Laos, and Cambodia, losing 2,251 aircraft: 1,737 to hostile action, and 514 in accidents. 2,197 of the losses were fixed-wing, and the remainder rotary-wing.

wenty-one aircraft carriers conducted 86 war cruises and operated 9,178 total days on the line in the Gulf of Tonkin. 530 aircraft were lost in combat and 329 more to operational causes, resulting in the deaths of 377 naval aviators

U.S. Marine Corps aircraft lost in combat included 193 fixed-wing and 270 rotary-wing aircraft

US Arny fixed wing - 262 lost. US Army Rotary wing: 5,195+

Top fucking kek, source on the webm?

The difference is we didn’t care how many afghans got blown to bits or if their infrastructure remained intact. Every family btfoed by our military in a civil war is less taxes and bad optics for the government. Also tax dollars stop the day that war is declared. Also the government forces are much more sympathetic toward their enemy in a civil war scenario than against a foreign population that is contemptible to American white sensibilities like boyfucker afghan tribals. It’s a very different situation.

>that's a dude
And tattoos are not degenerate, as long as they mean something and look nice.
Pic related

Attached: DFYWpH9V0AE_WHL.jpg (1200x1107, 122K)

check webm title youtube.com/watch?v=UaGTVUxj9h0

Keeping the kike media in line should be the only problem

>the government would hesitate to save its own life
Laughable.

Point to a current civil war where this is true.

>Also the government forces are much more sympathetic toward their enemy in a civil war scenario than against a foreign population
They will hate you with a force equal only to the hate you feel for them, traitor.

There's a reason civil wars are often described as bitter.

And when we talk about civil wars, Americans have already lost. If your glorious rebellion teeters into civil war the jig is up and you have failed.

It's not really the same.
We always fought as insurgents versus another countries, never against our own brothers, so it's a different case.

Well said, Convictland-bro. All these posts about "Hey, they can't control ALL of us from the safety of their tanks!" are missing the point by a mile. By the time people are actively relying on their own weapons in a guerilla war against the ruling government, getting hit by a drone strike will be the least of your worries. Entire cities can horrifically be starved out, not to mention people becoming individually singled out and isolated as information warfare improves.

The number of successful population-led uprisings that did not result in shitholes like Haiti or the Paris Commune can be counted on one's hand, and those that did had massive foreign support to begin with. The number grows ridiculously tiny as you look at more contemporary conflicts.

If Americans were really serious about preserving their citizens' right to conduct a coup against an unjust government, independent state militias and mandatory military service would be considerably more effective than just letting Joe Knucklechuck own a gun. Of course, those two solutions open up a host of potential stability issues, so not much hope for those either.

Letting citizens own weapons, for recreation or personal safety, is a different matter, but trying to justify their existence as a tool against government oppression is laughably delusional.

You can lead a yankee to water but you can't make him think.

Did you ever write a copypasta about this topic? I have a screencap of a similarly eloquent Brit speaking along the same lines that I wanted to use, but it's on my other shitpost terminal.

You can take out any tank in the world with 10kg of explosives shaped as a gradually tapering sloped ring in a bucket placed upside down under an inch of dirt. An even easier method to stop a fuel guzzling 50 ton machine is to set its supply chain on fire.

U do know that drones are piloted by humans right...

Were Afghanis being invaded by other Afghanis or were they being invaded by a foreign power back individuals it favored?