Take their guns away Daddy

Take their guns away Daddy....

Attached: 77484959.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Mine's bigger sweetie.... wanna see?

*unzips holster*

Attached: Big Gun.png (840x420, 790K)

Hold on let me just make some room... ugh aahhh... let me just swing it a little so it loosens

*pop*

there we go

Attached: bigger gun.jpg (2048x1536, 610K)

>Bulgaria
What a vulgar country.

The name's not just for show, chief.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Fuck. Do you think she ever calls him daddy in private?

Reminder that Ivanka Trump wants to fuck Justin Trudeau and Donald Trump wants to fuck Ivanka, therefore Donald is cucked by Justin.
And since Donald Trump has been elected as the representative of all of the United States of America, and Justin Trudeau has been elected as the representative of all of Canada, the United States is cucked by Canada.

And since Donald Trump is the leader of the free world (and the only real power against the rest) that means that the entire world has been cucked by Canada.

Attached: nogirlwilleverlookatyoulikethis.jpg (708x396, 67K)

Attached: 1453622341.jpg (561x426, 61K)

>private
what about public?

Attached: e33.jpg (1233x1016, 174K)

>leaf
Opinion disregarded

>dont worry Jared, dad will take their guns away, so our beautiful Jewish babies can grow up safe from Nazis

Attached: ivanka-trump-fbi.jpg (768x512, 74K)

Now I am become Bull, the destroyer of worlds.

Wait... how come Jared is able to turn his head at that angle?

Attached: lM8o6.gif (400x225, 1.37M)

Lmao you made my day

Take their buns away Daddy....

Attached: 2017-05-12-ivanka-rumpxxxxx.png (861x1379, 502K)

take their malls away daddy

Attached: fire sale.jpg (640x400, 57K)

>shadman

Attached: 062.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Trump has supported gun control for a long time. His daughter had nothing to do with this.

kek

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

Take their axes away, daddy, and their assault cars.

Attached: twitter-san-fransisco-axe-rammer-e1522274930595.jpg (640x360, 40K)

SHUT IT DOWN DADDY THE GOYIM KNOW!

Protrumper here.

Its ivanka usefull? I see her like the stupidest piece of shitwore.

His father is a mlionarie and marries to a fucking kike. And when her father its president she was always meddling in shit and a fucking blondie, surgically "enhanced" goywhore married to a jew looks like one of the things that should be on the opposite side of the globe of Trump.

Am I being a fag? Did she did something good? Its like the opposite of her father.