WE WUZ

Why no riots?

Attached: 3847810D-9D04-4DBE-8E6D-E0FD71D18BB1.jpg (1242x1301, 777K)

closed casket black funeral? that is suspicious

Attached: goodboys.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Because unlike what Jow Forums tells you, black people are peaceful and orderly.

It's white people who always mess shit up with their BS.

Niggers aren't even awake yet

ECKSDEE!1!1!1

I hope no one is dumb enough to fall for this bait.

Attached: B7BC3AF6-DDCC-4075-87EF-DB69180A7133.jpg (419x480, 58K)

He was probably torn up by the bullets

Sacramento is much more integrated compared to the other cities. I do expect riots when charges are not filed or when the officers are let off.

I hope this is the case. I love the riots and BLM lost its edge. Nothing better than seeing niggers literally self destruct while red pilling whites.

It would make me sad. Sacramento has cleaned up a lot over the years.

Because Soros and Co are currently pushing the "based school-children against guns" meme.
The last thing they need is a chimp out reminding White-America why they want guns in the first place.

Why did the riots stop when trump became president? Haven't been able to figure this out

No guilter in chief to help carry their message. At least niggers are smart enough to figure out their efforts would be wasted.

What surprises me is that people act like all the racial division began with Trump, completely ignoring the series of riots under the Obama admin when the left cheered them on, blaming whitey at the same time.

>I-it’s GLUMPF’S fault because he said offensive!1!!

yea im sure

Attached: silly doggo.jpg (700x821, 90K)

Its gotten worse but yeah it did start with obama

So underrated it's absurd. Globalists are switching strategies.

Attached: 1522292081912.png (714x546, 120K)

That’s a good point. How can we meme niggers into rioting?

I miss chimpouts

Attached: 1476686769418.jpg (1600x1067, 266K)

>Bait comment
>That flag

Checks out. Please be kind to my sides.

Attached: B799AA49-9D8F-4DBD-AC90-576A738756B1.jpg (480x502, 127K)

deep down they know the people who get shot were total losers.

Riots typically require people to be brought in from another location. Locals do not usually riot in their own neighborhoods. Outsiders do that for a number of psychological reasons.

Likely the lib billionaires that make this shit happen decided not to act. Maybe they don't want a distraction now that they seem to be getting traction on the gun control front.

I agree with fellow white man

There won’t be riots

Because Obama is no longer president and they're scared of what could happen after Charlottesville

Oy Vay Oven dodger.