Truth: almost all "white" Americans have Jewish ancestry. Just check the ancestry of any "white" American...

Truth: almost all "white" Americans have Jewish ancestry. Just check the ancestry of any "white" American. You will be amazed!

USA is really the true Jewish homeland. United Jews of America.

Attached: Two+words+khazar+milkers+_a7d686c3e0f694f8aa3dfe1640b1575b.jpg (434x339, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent
archive.is/AePkf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice sources fellow leftypol raider
hey can you hop back on the discord we're changing tactics

Jew York mischling here, can confirm.

Attached: 1520778652282.jpg (945x709, 177K)

Hello m’fellow white people

Attached: 1E85AE66-73F6-4C53-A431-925D5B1504D7.jpg (802x1031, 203K)

>tfw I've always been money conscious and very careful about how I spend my money

Does this make a me a Jew or just smart with money?

lies and more lies

Attached: 1517698689001.png (843x726, 148K)

Judiasm passes matrilineally. It was created that way so that rape victims, or women who married outside of their tribe, wouldn't be exiled since their baby was considered jewish.

A single Jewish woman in your family tree is the only qualifier to be a jew.

Cate Middleton has Jewish ancestry. So does Prince Harry's girl. Britain is the land of the Jews!

What the hell is "low confidence regions" did they not know where the dna is from so just slap any name they think it might be from on it?

Maybe its an extinct race

jews settled in europe along with the roman empire, and we are all descended from jews.

judaism is not real, dipshit. nothing is real. stop falling for illusions.

>Wow, that's pretty white.
>European Americans and their utter whiteness.

I sense contempt.

Attached: DN24t8AVwAA-hVB.jpg (408x410, 16K)

Romans didn't leave much of a genetic trace in Northern & Western Europe. They regarded the Gall, Germanic and Brit tribes as inferior. If you look at the DNA evidence, you basically see that Anglo-saxon and Norman DNA had a huge impact on the demographics of Britain but Romans had almost none.

To be honest, Ireland and Scotland were mostly untouched from this except when England anglicised Ireland and Scotland as well as orhestrating events like the clearances and the Irish famine leading to the Irish and Scottish diaspora. Train spotting is not joking when it says that Scotland was colonised by assholes. They're the mongrel race of Norman and Anglo-Saxon invaders.

saved to Khazar folder

Attached: 1513658485127.jpg (533x800, 151K)

Attached: 1508996970432.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Every time people talk about Amerimutts, I am going to remind people that South Africans picked this guy to lead Orania. Yes, those "white" South Africans who we're supposed to let in as refugees pick mulattoes as their WN leaders.

Gentlemen, I present to you Jacqui Gradwell. The leader of Orania.

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (597x477, 71K)

There is no such thing as "Jewish DNA"
The best you can do is Arab, as the original Jews were simply middle-eastern (Canaanites, actually).
The Ashkenazim are even less middle eastern, if they have any Arab blood at all. They are mostly German and Eastern European.
There is no definitive physical test to check for Jewishness, just dishonesty, greed, and hypocrisy.

OP is almost certainly wrong however ... the intermarriage rate is 58%.

jta.org/2013/10/01/news-opinion/united-states/pew-survey-u-s-jewish-intermarriage-rate-rises-to-58-percent

Genetic tests are bullshit. They say to ignore anything less than 50%.

Attached: Screenshot_2016-02-02-22-58-37.png (720x1280, 136K)

>literally complaining about racial purity when interracial marriage and offspring were either illegal or basically shit on by society until the 70s and 80s
Leftists don't understand history if they didn't live to see it themselves. Why would I have nigger DNA if my family never interbred? Basically my parents (tail end boomers) were the beginning of the acceptance of interracial relationships, and even then statistically almost none did it.

Attached: 1521025814568.jpg (1000x866, 156K)

Friendly reminder that 23andme adds non-white DNA to white test results

archive.is/AePkf

Jews are white, you brainlet.

My Ancestry DNA test said

whatever you say boomer joe

He's literally complaining about racial purity of Americans while he campaigns for Sandra Laing producing South African mutts to be admitted to his country as refugees. Even though "white" South Africans have 5-7% non white ancestry while Americans have 0.37%

>at least 1% african

fucking nigger

Not all, just Ashkenazim, and some of them have trace Arab in them, too.
Actual Jews are Arab by race. They are purely Middle Eastern, and they're usually not the troublesome Jews, they lived with Muslims without violence, until the creation of Israel stoked the hate.

Ben Shapiro is also cute.
-Thus spake God.

jews are not white

KEK

Attached: delet.png (540x301, 157K)

And ps most people in America still look down upon interracial sex and marriage. Regardless of what they tell a Pew pollster.

Britain is a different story. People accept miscegenation there.

about as white as italians ...

Is this because of Hotel Transylvania and Dracula being voiced by Adam Sandler?

Attached: 1522046263987.jpg (891x1350, 615K)

That's what makes Ashkenazi fake Jews, it was a bunch of male Jewish emigrates marrying female Khazars,

Britain is more progressive than US

also there is nothing wrong with interracial relationshiips.

Hello fellow white people.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-183544_Samsung Internet.jpg (747x569, 91K)

It's because we are all Jews, according to OP. We have to look after our tribe.

Reminder that you're literally a nigger and no one cares about your opinion

I care about his opinion

So, no one is anti-semitic, because Jews can't be anti-semitic.

And I'll remind them you're a kike

Gradwell is the leader of the Eden Project, the leader of Orania is Carel Boshoff and as you can see he isn't amused by your persistent faggotry

Attached: unamused by this jew.jpg (560x313, 20K)

Okay I was wrong, Jews back other Jews in their continuous goal to fuck over white people.

Jews own the DNA testing industry and HAVE ADMITTED to putting bullshit scores in white peoples tests.

faggot why did you have to ruin her for me

i was daydreaming of milking those glorious tits so hard

>tfw no khazar milkers to suckle

Attached: tfw_no_face.jpg (2556x1440, 283K)

interesting

This is not 23andme

Stop posting garbage women.

Attached: 1522269287838.jpg (1080x1349, 85K)