When did it go wrong?

What was the precise moment? Is it karma....

Attached: image.jpg (1193x1461, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protectorate
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Karma maybe, can we get some of that luck my fellow potato nigger?

Silence Anglo fiend! Don’t you have some children to abandon to rape gangs?

Uk declaring war against Germany. Insted of becoming allies with germany and South africa.

Stop eating at Pakistani restaurants and eat at South Indian vegetarian restaurants and your karma will improve.

Attached: indiantakeaway.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Get lost you irritating leprechaun

When the conservative party, at large, decided to distance themselves from Enoch rather than endorsing his approach to immigration.

so gay yet so underrated

Attached: great britain.png (1192x1885, 1.56M)

It began with Oliver Cromwell. If there is any historical figure I could visit in the past and murder them in their crib it would be him.

No. The UK is a fascinating case study. Hopefully Ireland can learn before it’s too late. I legitimately don’t want English people to disappear. Praying for you!

And yet people still move there in the millions. What more will it take to deter them?

Is it honestly that bad? I've seen a lot of memes about it but never really looked to see if they were true.

April 19, 1775
Or when the Jews bought the country after Waterloo

That's the richest statement ever though isn't it, Ireland preaching over kiddy fiddling. You're just sad they beat you too it.

Redpill me!

>Praying for you!
Jesus or some pagan statue?

>And yet people still move there in the millions
those are refugees bro....

Attached: 1497481525492.jpg (1080x919, 119K)

nothing will ever soothe the butthurt of the Irish and krauts

A degraded clerical class doesn’t represent the Irish people, please remember that one of the greatest enemies of Irish freedom was the church. Remember those MPs running that nonce ring?

Have I hurt someone's feelings.
Good.

Attached: IMG_3206.jpg (276x183, 20K)

>April 19, 1775
Tried to take our guns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

Nathan Rothschild had early spread a rumor that the British lost Waterloo and used the dip in the market to buy up everything

>blame priests

Attached: IMG_3180.jpg (654x441, 55K)

Tbh the Germans rightly fucked ye up. Prussianism is infinitely superior to the Anglo martial tradition.

Not sure what happened there. Germanic and Celtic people are healthy attractive people. And there they are sandwiched between and well.....you know.

Then why hasn't Germany ever won a war?

they failed to recognize that prussia was an empire just like them, and denied them colonies. germany then expanded into nearby territories instead, resulting in the franco prussian war, ww1 and ww2. england lost dominace of the seas, and since they had mined out all of the resources on their tiny ass island a century prior they had no monies to recover.

brexit is just a continuatuon of the slide into irrelevance.

I don’t hate the English. Just intense loathing and distrust of a rapacious, duplicitous predatory nation which is now paying the toll.....

So were Spartans.And where are both of them now? Almost as if you need something other than a strong military and indoctrination from infancy in order to survive as a culture.

World War 2

I didn’t say I hated them but i Was just pointing out how unattractive they are.

Attached: when you leave EU.jpg (575x586, 73K)

don't know don't care

It all began with Cromwell. Colonialism, genocide in Ireland, enabling the J's to return, the lot. Read your history, potatonigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protectorate

Search your feelings - you know it to be true! Haha yeah I knew what you meant Germanbrah, thanks for the guns in 1916 by the way!

I’ve never eaten a potato.

I call bullshit

The yanks wouldnt give us a loan post-WW2 unless we decolonised

We got more if you need some. I think the British citizens probably need them more right now though.

Well maybe you shouldn't have wasted all of your money fighting for the Jews

They need our charity and good grace, we must elevate them as one would raise a pauper from penury. Let chastisement and goading be our unction to rouse the long degraded Anglo. Perhaps they could also stop supporting the inbred Larpers in NI once they’ve gotten muhammeds cock broth out of their arseholes....

anglos don't give a fuck what other races think of them, sage

>maybe you shouldn't have wasted all of your money fighting for the Jews
>USA
Oh, the irony.

Attached: kek.jpg (720x960, 205K)

The Jews in the US were the ones who denied us the loan, much like the jews ran our currency down in late 20th Century

>muh EU contributions are KILLING us

Attached: IMG_2574.jpg (480x640, 39K)

End of the first world war was the final nail in the coffin.

Well the problem was the war
Not that your couldn't get a loan for it after
Sort yourself out hans

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

every beady eyed rat should be killed off if you want any kind of world peace.

all of them.

I'll tell you where ive narrowed it down to.

1. British naval attack on Canton, China circ (1841)

2. The untimely death of General Patton before he turned his efforts on the red army

3. The loss of the Berlin Wall

You undo these three things and it would be smooth sailing

Calm down. First time on pol? Sip your little gay tea cup and take off the ladies under things.

Kill yourself, half breed.

German children are obligated to go to a school by law. If normal schools suck in their opinion then they can always put their kids in good private schools.

Things Can Only Get Better

Attached: Tony.png (320x320, 89K)

I would rather raise my own children

US by nationality. European by blood. Remember we were yours not long ago.

Attached: 5C8891D7-72F1-40F4-9040-973DEAEA6062.png (1242x2208, 546K)

I doubt you can teach them the stuff they teach in schools. I bet your niggers wouldn't be so savage, if they would be required to actually visit school

>we wuz yours
not bothered

Jeez we’re just making fun kek

Once old Liz dies the last vestige of the old “glory” will be no more. How will all your muslumeens respect Kang Charlie?

Fuck off and leave me alone

>I doubt you can teach them the stuff they teach in schools
Why not?
> I bet your niggers wouldn't be so savage
Why?

Britain is a shithole country

Attached: 1511307212738.png (376x308, 168K)

not bothered

Blacks can be tamed with proper education. When they just chill all day and do drugs and don't go to school, then they become niggers.

>Blacks can be tamed with proper education.
citation needed

1940s to 1950s blacks seemed pretty chill, when they got good education. Then 60s hippi black panther shit on campus happened and they became once again niggers.

Fire up the blood refineries. It's time to harvest the foreigners.

Attached: 1520987342032.jpg (313x313, 15K)

the blood refineries are gone, shut down forever, never to be restarted.

>1940s to 1950s blacks seemed pretty chill, when they got good education.
We actually didn't really try to educate them back then
Education has made the problem worse

Seems right. They weren't even allowed on campus before the 60s. So what is the real reason they become savage?

That’s an interesting theory Mr Schultz but I’m not so sure.

April 20 1968. We were warned. We didn't listen. What nightmare Enoch prophesied, turned out to be an understatement.

Do you really think Brits will keep tolerating this insanity much longer? Your country is ripe for revolution given how abusive, incompetent and generally committed to your people's genocide they are. They have no right to rule over you.

Attached: 1521003172707.jpg (400x534, 48K)

UK coulve saved the world but (((margaret thatcher))) had other plans. RIP Rhodesia

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Rhodesia.svg.png (1200x600, 117K)

Yes, they will continue to tolerate it until we are a minority in our lands countrywide and at that point they will try to take back the land but it will be too late. Not that it matters, because i'll be dead by then, noose tied around my throat or something.

What about UKIP? Do you have any far-right party that opposes this shit?

I doubt that. The American revolution was 3 percent of the population fighting supported by 30%. Don't underestimate the power of the call to glory over a slow shuffle towards death.

Attached: 1522251166933.jpg (320x320, 17K)

UKIP is a dead party, has been since Farage packed it in. We have no far right party to vote for. Closest we had was the BNP, but they attracted the hooligans more than the decent folk.
The only groups that will take action are those EDL thugs and this new Football Lads Alliance or whatever they are called. They're basically a reformed version of the EDL with a few more decent folk mixed in. It's over in my eyes.

It'll continue as is, until another economic kerfuffle. Having had 10 years of stagnation, this may then lead to some very nasty politics, but nothing will happen before that.
Additionally, nothing will happen if its whites vs everyone else. Only will something change when it becomes a matter of the poor vs the elites.

Then, this shit will get sorted out in a matter of years, as those in charge fear for their lives.

Start with brownshirts and upgrade to SS later

Economic collapse seems to be the trigger for fun and exciting times.

Attached: lemmingpsychology.png (1468x7317, 2.02M)

>What was the precise moment? Is it karma....
No, its deliberate
Pro EU politicians in the UK are trying to pre-emptively derail brexit by creating conditions similar to those in the EU, just that the UK is currently ahead of the game.

Just wait and see, the lefties are eventually going to blame it all on Brexit.

Attached: 14976245629769.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

NONE OF YUE BLOODY WANKAS 'AVE A LOICENSE FOR ALLAH'S SAKE

Attached: 54239.jpg (1000x1338, 695K)

>fun and exciting times.

Attached: invaders.jpg (700x405, 109K)

Err, a tad short sighted there. While not untrue, dial that all back 20 years. Pro-EU politicians have been trying to intertwine us to the continent for decades in an attempt to do this. The derailing is merely a panicked changing of gears to adapt to the shifting environment of public opinion.

>fun and exciting times
I assume you are a fully on board with Dugin's 8 pointed star then?
There won't be an economic collapse unless there is a General Systems Collapse. In that event, best case scenario we're literally doomed. Worse case scenario, nukes.

My personal prediction is that some country, probably southern europe goes up in flames. This then sparks our elites into fearing the rope.

If this doesn't happen, then there will be an event similar to the Arab Spring where some cunt just goes, enough is enough, and the crowd agree's.
However, never play the same trick twice, and our Governments will be prepared for such an event, meaning that a conflict would either be defeated or simmer down into a low level conflict where de facto autonomy must be seceded.

Attached: Better off before Blair.jpg (772x726, 90K)