Opinions on the crowned prince of Saudi Arabia

What do yall think about prince Mohammad bin Salman? What do you think of his political policies?
>inb4 "shitskin"
I know, btfo

Attached: MohammadBinSalman.jpg (640x359, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/
youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zionist Wahhabist who needs the rope.

Crypto Jew. I think he has had his fair share of "sexual emergencies" like the moozlims in the EU.

basically this...but he may have actually purged the whole clinton/bush faction and might be a little more pro trump...that being said everything he is doing is just to improve the wests impression of saudi arabia and convince us to side with them against iran

So a terrorist jew?

He's currently on a west coast trip in the states to get money and jets from bill gates and other tech companies.

No clue why none of you faggots are talking about this.

incompetent retard begging for more weapons to bomb sandniggers in sandals from yemen

what is he offering to the tech companies?

hes already got plenty of money though

he bought a large percentage of UBER

Redpilled af
rt.com/news/422563-saudi-wahhabism-western-countries/

He puts money into the us economy (billions so far in the past week) so I think he’s a net good, not to mention he’s young so it looks better for Saudi Arabia’s young population.

The only currency elites care about.

Attached: 1200px-4377_-_Bern_-_Kindlifresserbrunnen_am_Kornhausplatz.jpg (1200x1600, 280K)

I'm afraid his life is in danger, one of you guys should warn him

his dad is already in his 70s, this guy in his early 30s, after the king dies, this guy will be the next king for 50+ years

I'm reserving judgement.

Begging is a funny way to put it

also, isnt he pulling a very long winded version of the kristallnacht/pollitical cleansing? I heard that he is snuffing out and dissent against him and his regime.

Just the next generation of Judeo-American tool

He's smart. Trying to get rid of corruption which is good. Building 200 billion dollars worth of solar panels so when they run out of oil they wont be completely fucked. Pretty smart dude.

He's essentially opening a parachute amidst the freefall Saudi Arabia has been in for the last 20 years. Eventually you won't be able to develop fast enough to counter the discontent unreliable citizens who aren't properly trained for any sort of job. SA is literally a giant welfare state. Once the teet dries it's all over.

>What do yall think about prince Mohammad bin Salman? What do you think of his political policies?

He's very intelligent and probably a closet hedonist. However I'm not a fan of Theocracies in any form.

>what could a rich oil sheikh possibly offer?

true

He is the man that started the "Modern" islam. In 20 years, there will be transgender officials in the Saudi government. Calling it now!

Absolute boss.

Attached: gettyimages-878274898.jpg (4000x2701, 946K)

MbS will go down as the Martin Luther of Islam.

This.

Attached: 1511473194531.png (1322x1424, 1.56M)

Hey did you guys hear? Trump is pulling out of Syria.

Israel dies this year.

Attached: 1498020323681.jpg (1398x3207, 1.84M)

He just ushered in reform within a few short months (via purges). He just admitted that Wahabbism was used to help the West during the cold war, and that the government lost control of the movement and contributed to world wide terrorism.

He denies that Kushner said anything to him about this, but it's obvious that Kushner probably let him know Trump was okay with the purges.

>inb4 shitskin

fuuuuuuuck youuuu

looks like another god damn shitskin

>Western Countries Asked to Spread Wahabism To Counter Soviets During Cold War, Says Saudi Crown Prince.

Vladimir Lenin said that the Zionists will sell the rope they will be hung with;fucking ironic, Inshallah.

Israel is going to be wiped off the map this year.

Attached: 1494759673349.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

Fuck yes.

He's alpha, does whatever the hell he wants, bangs all the bitches, and he's balling on money.

Attached: 1500600995593.jpg (676x3967, 983K)

Attached: 1509425926415.png (628x1018, 379K)

I'm not Muslim but I fucking hate Israel.
Death be upon them.

Im not muslim either, but not all Arabs are actually based and not all of them are muslim.

Attached: 1491051709484.jpg (720x487, 81K)

>Im not muslim either, but not all Arabs are actually based and not all of them are muslim.
But arabs are actually based******

The Protocols had planned the spread of both Zionism and Wahabbism decades before the Cold War began. A massive holy war between the jews and muslims would leave the world spiritually exhausted and ripe for the rise of the Lucifer and the religion. Christianity wasn't mentioned because they already knew Christianity would be a dead and buried religion by WW3, a cucked joke of a religion controlled entirely by communist atheists and zionist False Prophets. In the end, Satania's keikkaku has gone ALL according to plan. As expected of a most devilish genius.

Attached: 1484660388623.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Guy hired American mercenaries to torture Arab billionaires.

What's not to love?

they're setting up a two trillion dollars national investment fund

yes, it's a bit different, but power is being concentrated on one branch of the royal family, his dad and uncles are securing themselves against their half brothers

they're set to be a net importer of energy in a couple of decades, something has to change

purges happened after trump's visit

based

Attached: 1508291831658.jpg (523x680, 46K)

hes a cutie actually

What would the obliteration of Israel really advance for us? More clay for Mohammetans, and the globalists are all here fully enmeshed in Europe and the US. I see a purpose in Israel, for us to sort of play all the Semites, Arab, Jew, Sunni, Shia, Turk, all off against each other.

>Im not muslim either, but not all Arabs are actually based and not all of them are muslim.
I'm not Arab either, but secular Arabs are based.

>but not all Arabs are actually based
Arab Jews. Are they based?

The end of the entire NWO you fucking degenerate kike shill.

Attached: 1492843403438.jpg (2000x1947, 833K)

I can't wait for them to be destroyed, Insallah. They are not the New World Order. They are only called such because the Rothschilds took power over Great Britain and France after the Napoleonic Wars and the 100 Days.

They are a world order. The New World Order has no place for the Zionists or Israel.

It's very simple, out-jew the Jew. Israel is surrounded by enemies. This is an exploitable situation.

They are superstitious beasts.

Attached: Rabbi-Rabbinovich1-298x300.jpg (298x300, 22K)

Trump has been outjewing the Jew since before the election. (shills won't reply to this post either because they know the truth)

youtube.com/watch?v=n6qY37ktckU

Attached: 1496494399771.jpg (925x1086, 210K)

I met him and his dad. Called both sandnigger as my Jewish heritage demanded

That being said? Crown Prince is cleaning house. I actually respect the king a bit for doing the right thing. Certainly it happened because of trumps election, and really it's amazing how many waves are hitting the world of geopol.

But he had to kill some of his own kids for being terrorist cunts. So I would bro fist him if he wouldn't be angry at me. I shook his hand and told him I just got done jerking it.

...you know he's not that bad even. Doesn't like Islam all that much.

I like his dad more just because he stepped down.

Also, yeah I called the king a sandnigger to his face. Was better then telling it to Obama's face

>What do yall think about prince Mohammad bin Salman?
Another Donmeh crypto-Jew trying to make himself look like a western reformist while continuing to fund the same wahhabist terrorist groups due to muh Iran
>What do you think of his political policies?
Trying to distance himself from previous administrations for better PR while contuing mostly the same policies

The next Genghis Khan. Accept Islam and prepare yourself for the Saudi century.

Jews are sandniggers

hes smart. He knows how to play the west, while not actually changing shit.

>crowned prince
god, you're a stupid nigger

tengri is disappointed

Same desu

He’s fat and balding now.

oh shit its crown not crowned
>tfw not a nigger
>tfw still stupid nigger

welp, i gotta say i'm impressed that you manned up and admitted the mistake.

that in and of itself tells me i was wrong, and you are not stupid

Whose children though?

>being unironically this retarded

This. Leave Yemen alone

i was thinking other than mountains of money, [spoiler] may have forgotten that he was a prince [/spoiler]

why am i like this

>bomb sandniggers in sandals
Lol, sandals.

crypto-Jew pedofile that must be defeated

Attached: Qaddafi-0908-ps122.jpg (460x587, 62K)