Reminder:

Easter is a Pagan festival. True Europeans need to start rejecting the Semitic god that was enforced upon them and turn back to their Aryan roots.

Eostre is the Germanic Goddess of Spring. Also called Ostara or Eastre, She gave Her name to the Christian festival of Easter (which is an older Pagan festival appropriated by the Church), whose timing is still dictated by the Moon.

Eostre is connected with renewal and fertility. Eggs and rabbits are sacred to Her, as is the full moon, since the ancients saw in its markings the image of a rabbit or hare. She is also a dawn goddess, and may be related to the Greek Goddess of the dawn Eos.

Attached: eostre1.png (488x666, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottgläubig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=indo european
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agree user. Abrahamism is an absoulte child-abusing scourge.

Attached: ThereIsNoGodStupidCunt.jpg (1200x925, 256K)

Attached: snownigger.jpg (1024x612, 118K)

>X Christian holiday is actually Y Pagan holiday
Faggot, your edginess is retarded and useless. Take the torch of your fathers and realize that Christianity is ours.

Take the torch of the woman who gave birth to your fathers, faggot. HAIL SOPHIA. HAIL WISDOM.

Also, lads: not Germanic? Love Easter without that weird Semitic stuff mashed in? Not a problem! Eostre is just the Germanic reflex of the Indo-European goddess Hausos. You might recognize her in your own language: Baltic Ausra, Latin Aurora, Hellene Eos, Slavic Zorya (ok, sisters sometimes, but still), Sanskrit Usha, etc.

Christianity is yours if you want to wallow in the philosophical equivalent of rotting corpses and trash. None of the Abrahamic religions are for white people. They are from invaders. They are evil and they must be destroyed.

Attached: 1521986305726.jpg (666x455, 96K)

Not to mention all of genital mutilation in the Old testament..

>the mere mention of a pagan holiday gets him to lash at "snowniggers"
>all that pre-programmed hatred towards anything european
>uses the fayyum mummy portraits, notoriously of coptic egyptians, contrasting with a drawing of a negro with blonde hair
>all of this to imply europeans are "inferior"

And inferior to copts and literal nigger mutts, who the medoid sees as his common "mediterranean christian identity", despite his country being colonized by germanic people for thousands of years...

The state of these screeching shills, thisis absolutely laughable...

Attached: COLONIZED.jpg (1024x740, 471K)

>despite his country being colonized by germanic people for thousands of years
>meds are niggers

pick one

Attached: Laura-Chiatti-Feet-128265.jpg (2500x1698, 455K)

I didn't say meds are niggers, quite the absolute contrary. You were the one implying this, by using egyptian portraits, of which some were visibly partially black, to portray "mediterraneans"...

Italians were always dark. Caesar thought germanics were savage subhumans and snowniggers still think they were romans.

Attached: nordniggers btfo.png (728x349, 151K)

Thanks for the info, mate!

Attached: d4dacf898fcc1c626e7e25654f8a40a6--innocent-girl-hitler-youth.png (790x1453, 1.85M)

Thank you.

Lack of Pagan threads lately.

Also please stay positive, no christbashing and ignore divide and conquer "muh snowniggers" shills.

Attached: eostre.jpg (303x438, 20K)

>stop thinking and follow your allotted Jewish controlled religion,
Stop pretending your history has any value racist bigot white male anti-Semite

Is that what (((you))) are trying to say?

Have fun worshipping your volcano god and his son Rabbi Ben Yeshua

For all the gods of the Gentiles are devils: but the Lord made the heavens.
Psalm 96:5

Attached: 36546465.jpg (423x319, 47K)

Posting quotes from the Bible will never not be a non argument

Have any actual arguments against paganism?

That looks like a girl I know.

Inb4 kike stick worshipers MUH KIKE BOOK WORSHIP MY KIKE STICK HAHAHAHAHA

HAIL ZEUS

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-23-37.png (720x1280, 797K)

Are you....... upset, per chance?

>believes this thing isn't a devil

Here's the Jewish God, 800 BC.

Attached: yahweh.jpg (908x728, 99K)

And I will destroy thy graven things, and thy statues out of the midst of thee: and thou shalt no more adore the works of thy hands. And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: and will crush thy cities. And I will execute vengeance in wrath and in indignation among all the nations that have not given ear.
Micah 5:13-15

Attached: 5646546.jpg (1440x1297, 711K)

Powerful. Simply powerful. So brave

Attached: 7D3621F7-0379-407C-B9DC-6AC1358FC743.png (215x235, 8K)

>a devil

Empty threats from cowardly Semites. European pagans dominated Semites for nearly 800 years.

Attached: apollo.jpg (640x960, 74K)

And he broke in pieces the statues, and cut down the groves: and he filled their places with the bones of dead men. Moreover the altar also that was at Bethel, and the high place, which Jeroboam the son of Nabat, who made Israel to sin, had made: both the altar, and the high place he broke down and burnt, and reduced to powder, and burnt the grove. And as Josias turned himself, he saw there the sepulchres that were in the mount: and he sent and took the bones out of the sepulchres, and burnt them upon the altar, and defiled it according to the word of the Lord, which the man of God spoke, who had foretold these things.
2 Kings 23:16

Attached: 308724309.jpg (570x357, 87K)

Easter hasn't much to do with the pagans, most of it is based on fanciful fanfiction about symbolism in the 16th century.

>burn down important cultural landmarks because DUDE GOD LOL

are Christians nog-tier?

European pagans destroyed your silly temple and dominated your holy land for hundreds of years, cucked the entire region. They stole your menorahs and melted them down probably to make coins with busts of beautiful European gods, and even stole your 35mm camera as seen right of said menorah.

People from all over the world travel to see these images of beautiful European deities that still exist by the thousands all over the world.

Attached: titusarch.jpg (990x420, 145K)

This.

Christians allowed converted pagans to add their own holidays to their Christian practices because it was a part of their culture and helped them feel at home in a completely new way of life. The main reason people did not convert was because they found it awkward to toss aside their culture, holiday, gatherings, and sometimes morals of their people.

>what do you mean you aren't going to fuck random women and are now saving yourself for a wife?

Whenever a atheist tries to shock Christians with this well known pagan holiday edgy info, I actually think of what it meant for the first pagan converts. A little bit of their people and their culture to help them feel at home with Christ, and it makes me smile.

Fuck... should I convert to... judaism now?!

>meet someone who hates "religion"
>becomes pagan LARPer
Everytime.

But our God is in heaven: he hath done all things whatsoever he would. The idols of the gentiles are silver and gold, the works of the hands of men. They have mouths and speak not: they have eyes and see not. They have ears and hear not: they have noses and smell not. They have hands and feel not: they have feet and walk not: neither shall they cry out through their throat. Let them that make them become like unto them: and all such as trust in them.
Psalm 115: 3-8

Attached: 654654888.jpg (448x295, 30K)

Semites hate beauty because they are ugly. They hate images of European deities because they represent honor, nobility, beauty, strength, all aspects Semites lack. Semites, being jealous, petty creatures just like their God, cannot create beauty like Europeans can, and thus seek to destroy it.

Attached: europeanbeauty.jpg (800x394, 87K)

Attached: 1516976418777.jpg (1049x1013, 165K)

Am I supposed to be impressed with you copy and paste skills?

>posts graven images

Attached: castorandpollux.jpg (607x338, 65K)

First off, kill yourself you pathetic LARPagan

Second
>and may be related to the Greek Goddess of the dawn Eos.
WE WUZ GREEKS N' SHIET!

Kill yourself Jew

To be fair, many Greek deities were petty too. However they were much closer to us in terms of having actual personality and far less cold and distant like the Semitic god. Their flaws made them a lot more believable

oooh look at the cheesy bunny
*nuzzles and flops besides you uwu*

Sicily, Rome and Greece were not. Try again.

>burns irminsul

>Italian

So when are you going to the Capitoline museum to bust some statues?

Fuck off. Why is it you non-EU cunts who bother about this Pagan shit anyway? What's wrong there you Kiwi fuck? Trying to compensate for your lack of white purity by LARPing?

No problem friend, thanks for the bump.

Attached: sunwheel_fibacz.jpg (751x1064, 369K)

>be American
>let soyboys destroy confederate monuments

36 And when it was now time to offer the holocaust, Elias the prophet came near and said: O Lord God of Abraham, and Isaac, and Israel, shew this day that thou art the God of Israel, and I thy servant, and that according to thy commandment I have done all these things.

37 Hear me, O Lord, hear me: that this people may learn, that thou art the Lord God, and that thou hast turned their heart again.

38 Then the fire of the Lord fell, and consumed the holocaust, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.

39 And when all the people saw this, they fell on their faces, and they said: The Lord he is God, the Lord he is God.

40 And Elias said to them: Take the prophets of Baal, and let not one of them escape. And when they had taken them, Elias brought them down to the torrent Cison, and killed them there.
1 Kings 18: 36-40

Attached: 219312312.jpg (301x167, 12K)

Biblical passover over (((Ishtar))) any day.

>butthurt namecalling
>claiming european deities are cognate with a greek one is "wewuzing" like negros who say they are white...

Didn't tought this thread would get such retarded reactions. "Christian identity" shills...

I'm British.. why are you projecting so hard?

Only the hellenic culture and people worshipped the greek pantheon, what he is doing is no different from a nigger worshipping Odin.

Guess someone never read Greek Pantheon

Attached: Op0iNyP.gif (480x270, 1.51M)

nice watchwords dumbass, do you have any argument against OP's?

Stop being a Heathen.

>I actually think of what it meant for the first pagan converts
It works pretty well for modern families of mixed religion as well, honestly. The homey Yule/Christmas we all love is pretty easy-going on this, as a different example from Easter. We all love the tree, wreaths, Yule boar/Christmas ham, etc. No need for strife. The Christians don't even mind when it's my turn to lead prayer I pray to the Sky Father. It sounds fine to them, and they return the favor by limiting things to "Heavenly Father" or the like.

>British
>Kiwi flag

You're probably some mutt maori mix pretending to be hwhite.

What is there to argue besides him being another pathetic LARPagan? Clean your room, loser. This shit happens because society becomes secular, every day we stray further from God's light.

Look at that picture. Also normans, franks and germans...

Great achievement... Trully revemged the jews there... The perpetrator got killed later, despite being backed by frankish armies, but a saint...

>I'm British
>NZ flag
You're a Kiwi.

Only if you wanna go to hell

You're the one who hates European art, not me.

Why is Semitic mythology so boring and lifeless?

Sing, O goddess, the anger of Achilles son of Peleus, that brought countless ills upon the Achaeans. Many a brave soul did it send hurrying down to Hades, and many a hero did it yield a prey to dogs and vultures, for so were the counsels of Jove fulfilled from the day on which the son of Atreus, king of men, and great Achilles, first fell out with one another.

And which of the gods was it that set them on to quarrel? It was the son of Jove and Leto; for he was angry with the king and sent a pestilence upon the host to plague the people, because the son of Atreus had dishonoured Chryses his priest. Now Chryses had come to the ships of the Achaeans to free his daughter, and had brought with him a great ransom: moreover he bore in his hand the sceptre of Apollo wreathed with a suppliant's wreath and he besought the Achaeans, but most of all the two sons of Atreus, who were their chiefs.

"Sons of Atreus," he cried, "and all other Achaeans, may the gods who dwell in Olympus grant you to sack the city of Priam, and to reach your homes in safety; but free my daughter, and accept a ransom for her, in reverence to Apollo, son of Jove."

I really don't want to get into any religious shitflinging against anyone on any side, but you have to be educated enough to have heard of the Indo-European expansion that brought our ancestors and languages to Europe...

>Pagans get conquered
>Gives tablescraps to keep them happy

Cuck religion bro.

He is just saying the deities are cognate across the pan-european religions. Not worshippimg her, not a reason to have a meltdown...

>normans, franks and germans
Normans never mixed with the local population, franks and germans never reached those placed I mentioned before.

Doesn't mayyer if the perpetrator got killed, he still did God's work nonetheless and we know how it ended for all the pagans in Europe.

On this the rest of the Achaeans with one voice were for respecting the priest and taking the ransom that he offered; but not so Agamemnon, who spoke fiercely to him and sent him roughly away. "Old man," said he, "let me not find you tarrying about our ships, nor yet coming hereafter. Your sceptre of the god and your wreath shall profit you nothing. I will not free her. She shall grow old in my house at Argos far from her own home, busying herself with her loom and visiting my couch; so go, and do not provoke me or it shall be the worse for you."

The old man feared him and obeyed. Not a word he spoke, but went by the shore of the sounding sea and prayed apart to King Apollo whom lovely Leto had borne. "Hear me," he cried, "O god of the silver bow, that protectest Chryse and holy Cilla and rulest Tenedos with thy might, hear me oh thou of Sminthe. If I have ever decked your temple with garlands, or burned your thigh-bones in fat of bulls or goats, grant my prayer, and let your arrows avenge these my tears upon the Danaans."

Thus did he pray, and Apollo heard his prayer. He came down furious from the summits of Olympus, with his bow and his quiver upon his shoulder, and the arrows rattled on his back with the rage that trembled within him. He sat himself down away from the ships with a face as dark as night, and his silver bow rang death as he shot his arrow in the midst of them. First he smote their mules and their hounds, but presently he aimed his shafts at the people themselves, and all day long the pyres of the dead were burning.

For nine whole days he shot his arrows among the people, but upon the tenth day Achilles called them in assembly- moved thereto by Juno, who saw the Achaeans in their death-throes and had compassion upon them. Then, when they were got together, he rose and spoke among them.

Biblical passover is as jewish, though...

Why is it then, that those pagan traditions are still used today? There's no pagan majority to convert. Don't you think it's time that Christians come up with their own traditions now?

>but you have to be educated enough to have heard of the Indo-European expansion that brought our ancestors and languages to Europe...
What does this have to do with the hellenic pantheton? Is that another pathetic attempt at we wuzzing?

That's pathetic.

Pagans are cringelords.

Attached: 14896688231843452345.jpg (950x602, 234K)

This is what you sound like you cringey mutant.

Attached: ceFa2Oc.png (768x261, 32K)

Biblical passover is an Israelite holiday. Jews are not Israelites. Judaism is the old covenant hijacked by pagans.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23: 1-6

Attached: stbonaface.jpg (660x521, 206K)

You don't understand what Hellenic religion has to do with Indo-European religion...?

Guess thats why many sicilians have norman names, and that it annuls their conquest and centuries of rule...

God's work of avenging the jews. Nice job there...

>the iliad is cringy

Homer is the source of all literature, philosophy and theology you ingrate.

>and turn back to their Aryan roots.
Is Roma Aryan?

I was born in England and lived there for over half of my life.. I migrated out here 12 years ago.

>Dominican Republic

With these words he sat down, and Agamemnon rose in anger. His heart was black with rage, and his eyes flashed fire as he scowled on Calchas and said, "Seer of evil, you never yet prophesied smooth things concerning me, but have ever loved to foretell that which was evil. You have brought me neither comfort nor performance; and now you come seeing among Danaans, and saying that Apollo has plagued us because I would not take a ransom for this girl, the daughter of Chryses. I have set my heart on keeping her in my own house, for I love her better even than my own wife Clytemnestra, whose peer she is alike in form and feature, in understanding and accomplishments. Still I will give her up if I must, for I would have the people live, not die; but you must find me a prize instead, or I alone among the Argives shall be without one. This is not well; for you behold, all of you, that my prize is to go elsewhither."

And Achilles answered, "Most noble son of Atreus, covetous beyond all mankind, how shall the Achaeans find you another prize? We have no common store from which to take one. Those we took from the cities have been awarded; we cannot disallow the awards that have been made already. Give this girl, therefore, to the god, and if ever Jove grants us to sack the city of Troy we will requite you three and fourfold."

I don't believe in nordicist bullshit.

>Guess thats why many sicilians have norman names, and that it annuls their conquest and centuries of rule...
Last time I checked they all have Italian names just like the rest of Italy, but keep lying.

>God's work of avenging the jews
No, it was justice against the degenerate pagans.

You do realize he was giving advice to fellow volkisch people, that such behavior was not practical politically? The Volkish pagan party having just merged with the NSDAP by 1925, the time when Hitler was writing Mein Kampf.

From the same chapter:

>"Each one of us today may regret the fact that the advent of Christianity was the first occasion on which spiritual terror was introduced into the much freer ancient world" (...) It may be objected here that in these phenomena which we find throughout the history of the world we have to recognize mostly a specifically Jewish mode of thought and that such fanaticism and intolerance are typical symptoms of Jewish mentality.

So many NSDAP officials left their churches (like Bormann, Himmler, Rosenberg, Darré, Hess, Ley and so on) it even became a popular term:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottgläubig

Some SS divisions had up to 90% of their recruits leave their churches before joining, and their manuals openly decried christianity, in the same manner as socialism. The churches had a long emnity with the NSDAP and even propped up militant groups like "The White Rose", due to things like opposing eugenics, in the middle of the war, effectively siding with the Rothschilds and the Soviets over the European people.

Thousands of priests were executed during "Kirchenkampf": en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf and several generals formely associated with Political Christianity (which Hitler shunned) associated with acts of treason, like Paulus and the Abwehr military intelligence, being part of the "Schwarze Kapelle" who spied for the allies...

Attached: 1520168186199.png (720x425, 121K)

Rabbits are a symbol of fertility. Celebrate This Eostre by making a white baby.

>germanic people being godless faggots since 1939
Color me suprised.

first of all, genetic fallacy and tu quoqe fallacy
second of all, what shit happens? Easter? LOL

Fair enough, Anglo man.

I guess the christians are the true jews there...

More on the Torah?

Attached: 1520299210176.png (720x508, 627K)

I have honestly never encountered anyone who believed the existence of Indo-European peoples was nordicist pseudo-science. I'm curious as to whether you could even find a conspiracy theory site suggesting such.

Next time try posting a rational response instead of trying to be intelligent.

Fucking lanklets always jelly of superior manlet organization and power.

Attached: steve O.jpg (274x184, 5K)

Because it is not proven.

As opposed to this godly italian?

Do you really need me to point at the many surnames? Also, so much for "degeneracy"...

Attached: 1520046857316.gif (500x349, 88K)

To be fair Celts or Gauls were better people compared to germanic barbarians.

>SS manuals openly decried christianity, in the same manner as socialism
This fact alone should stand out to anyone who still thinks that National Socialism is a (((Christian))) ideology. The SS were the best of the best in National Socialist Germany, they were the ideal that every member of the nation looked up to. Also what book to Heinrich Himmler carry with him? It definitely wasn't the Bible.

Attached: himmler.jpg (2830x4211, 1.79M)

Spiritually yes. Physically whites are, not jews. Modern jews are the synagogue of Satan.

Fun fact: Nazis and Jews both worship saturn.

>being this much of an ignorant faggot

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=indo european

By the way, answer the question. Should the pagan statues in Rome all be smashed?

>muh corrupt popes
There's a difference between an institution that forces people to be atheistic degenerates and an institution which is supposed to teach the word of God and has a few rotten apples.

Do you have a blog? Because this is well beyond conspiracy theory territory, now. I'd like to understand the reasoning behind this theory you've developed.

I did post a rational response. You didn't specify what exactly is happening to make society secular, so I questioned you about it. You then responded to that by insulting my attempt at debate