Negotiate?

Hey /Pol would you be willing to negotiate amendments on 2a for amendments on 1a? For example, ban semi-autos to ban the big 6 media? I think heavy regulations are coming to the 2a in the foresable future. Why not negotiate a resolution?

Attached: 0e09703bc99b7857f9565da785b7342b.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Why tf would there ever be trades like this in the first place? Fuck off.

Regulations and quite possibly ammendments will take place in the forseable future. Why not go to the negotiating table and get something out of it?

>negotiate your second amendment rights away
Go fuck yourself faggot do you even lift?

No we will not compromise. Fuck off.

SHALL

NOT

BE

Ccccombo breaker!

The bill of rights cannot be changed. Corporations were not always considered people emtitled to free speech.

So, having an amendement on 1a, for example: No person or company (private or public) etc etc can not control more than 10% of media (news, movies, newspapers, internet, etc etc)., wouldn't get any of you to compromise?

INFRINGED

It was ruled that corporations have the rights of free speach and enjoy the liberties of the 1a.

nope faggot. they will never take my guns and ill fucking kill your faggot ass if you try because some of us are actually believe in the founding fathers kike

I will negotiate but only if you are willing to use guns against me Mr. Lefty.

The ONLY acceptable compromise is a complete and total repeal of ALL current anti-gun laws.

Attached: 1519001163449-pol.jpg (1075x965, 704K)

>give up the second amendment to also destroy the first
I'd much rather keep my freedoms, and let the (((media))) keep theirs, thanks.

The Bill of Rights *can* be changed, like any other Amendments, but it requires that we call a Constitutional Convention of States to ratify new Amendments. See pic related for the reason Leftists and Democrats might seek to avoid this path.

Attached: tws9ytyhwguy.png (600x386, 67K)

Kikes will use your mentality against you. They will use their outlets in media to turn ppl like you who love their right to 2a in a demon (they r doing it and succeeding). By portraying you as ignorant, hateful and dangerous. Either give up a little to cut the dragons head off by killing off their outlets of mass subversion or die defending your right when they come to take them.

Put down the guns when there is no reason to have them. IE no non whites.

I know a good compromise: kill all liberals and feed their bodies to the buzzards, and then we might think about regulating niggers/spics' ownership of guns. This is perfectly reasonable, no?

Attached: image.jpg (236x307, 28K)

You know there will eventually be a semi-auto ban act. Why not have a control on media ban act too?

i would rather live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a sheep
-Mussolini

How about no, my guns, my rights, fuck you. Sage

Those are some olympian mental gymnastics you're pulling there buddy

Longer and harder to get a license for auto, bump and silencers unbans

So the 167 democrats that just signed onto a bill to be reviewed in the house to enact a semi auto ban is mental gymnastics too?

We've been "negotiating" since the thirties. They always want more. Fuck 'em.

Why would we do that? Those media Giants have zero credibility and will soon collapse under their own weight. Think of 2A like the foundation on which all the other amendments are built. As long as it's in place the rest of the structure can stand.
Take it away, and you know what happens

as though the big 6 media isn't imploding right now. if the keep screaming to take our guns, they will push themselves out of the market in almost no time

Move to the UK if you're willing to give up your rights for (((security))), pussy.

No.

If you hate media companies turn that shit off. It works.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-29_22-08-58.png (754x687, 609K)

But they already make you to be a demon for not worshipping the blacks, lgbtq+++, or being white etc.. why would the threat if reality be a deterrent?

Sure user it's like me negotiating with a nigger. If I give him my gun he will allow me to say nigger to his face. So I give him my gun and then proceed to say nigger to his face then he tortures me, rapes my family, points the gun to my head and says, "Who gave you right to say nigger, bitch!". He then shoots me in the head and takes all my property for himself.

It is nothing but virtue signalling. Democrats do not control the house or the senate or the presidency.

You realize ban semi auto means basically all guns.......

We've 'negotiated' away the second amendment to a point where even semi-automatic rifles can be regulated to the point of complete near loss of usefulness (see : California magazine, stock bans).

Anything that's more threatening to the government than a semi-automatic rifle or a pistol is banned. They're literally the only things we have left.

We need to stop the federal government. We cannot continue to tolerate violations of our constitutional and moral rights. We will have none of them left if we continue on the trajectory the Republicunts have had us on for the last one-hundred years.

Fuck you and all your dumb ass ideas. My freedoms aren't up for debate now fuck off.

I'll give up the 2a if you repeal the 14th and apply it retroactively to all non-whites. Otherwise fuck off

Neither the 1st nor 2nd should be touched.

Shall not be infringed, protecting the second amendment means protecting ALL the amendments.

WE DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST!

Attached: 8802080_orig.jpg (600x379, 205K)

No.
No. Unlike the rest of the world, Americans are free, and Americans are free because they have personal defense weapons.

>90 Million.
That's the number of rapes, murders, robberies, assaults, and child abductions stopped by armed civilians in the last 3 decades. 90,000,000.

FBI statistic.

fucking lel enjoy the red wave

Common sense gun control would be banning niggers from owning them.
Injuns are banned from booze so races can be banned from certain things.
Then 80% of gun crime would cease.
Thats the only negotiations we will agree to.

how about you ghost yourself.

common sense nigger control would be removing welfare

pasta:
racism has never been the biggest problem blacks have faced. it's not even top 10. the biggest problem for the masses of blacks who were good at manual labor, but didn't have the time to take up some scholarship that isn't gonna really help them was getting work after the minimum wage law passed.

there was an entire generation of sons of free'd slaves who were working for their children so their children could go to a college. they didn't want to go to college themselves, it wasn't their dream, or their path. they wanted their kids to go. but then the government came in right as we were on the cusp of parity and pulled the chair right out from underneath us. everything we had worked for for the preceding EIGHTY. YEARS.

my grandfather worked for a construction company that was 95% black, some mexicans. it was black owned. that company had the most business in the atlanta area, because they underbid everybody and did good work. they built a reputation.

then, in 1961 the government made it illegal for the company to accept the payment rates they had been asking for. a new law which made it so the company couldn't take a job unless they asked for at least x amount of dollars per job. customers couldn't afford that, and had to decline the companie's offers.

what happened is all of the work eventually went to companies from up north who would come in and take up these smaller contracts as part of bigger contracts. my grandfather's company went bankrupt and he had to move to detroit to work in an auto manufacturing plant for less money.

that's the effect the minimum wage law had on my grandfather, my family.

stop trying to "help".

>Injuns are banned from booze
where? they sure as hell ware not banned where i live

>Give up one right
>In exchange, give up another right

SHALL BE INFRINGED

Your "muh guns" shall be taken from you in the near future.

Deal with it and stop whining.

Attached: 1521744971126.jpg (600x600, 57K)