What's the difference between a Marine and a Solider?

What is better?

Attached: Marine.jpg (451x300, 50K)

Soldiers are the ground based force of the military

Marines were originally a naval expeditionary force but nowadays they’re basically a second army

One eats MREs, the other eats CREs.

Reasons people join the army:
>free college
>steady job
>defend home and country
Reasons people join the marines:
>to be a mahreen

We were touted as amphibious shock troops. I suspect the Army got better treatment.

Big fish, small pond, is a Marine.
Small fish in big pond is a soldier.

Office politics is more obvious where everybody knows your name.

Cunts ready to eat?

accurate

The difference is that the marines are the people who are lucky enough to be flying all over the country to mass arrest kikes and pedos to drain the swamp.

Attached: 1517517326055.png (2960x1440, 3.19M)

Marines still technically attached to dept of the Navy.

Navy/Marines is all faggots...

The original un-PC term for marines was Buffalo Soldier. Their blood washes away the filth and makes room for the army queers to deploy their equipment

>army
>defending home and country

You mean defending Jew and Israel? The army will be used to invade Iran. The marines will be used to invade Washington.

kek, how much do you get paid to shill on Jow Forums? Or do you do it for free cuz you're a Jew and your people are asking you to?

Youre a moron.

AYYYY

Attached: tumblr_lz61vhXo8i1qdzr9to1_1280.jpg (1280x674, 133K)

Crayons....lots and lots of crayons.

Fuck off, velcrofag. Have fun dying in Iran to secure greater Israel while I occupy the senate and execute politicians.

Marines are basically the blizt and the army is the occupying force. Army special forces participate in the blitz though. Marnies are better trained but the army is better equipped.

a soldier actually knows how to get shit done.
Marines are barely intelligent enough to tie their own boots in the morning

"Marines first to fight"

Heh.... so cute.

Pic related.

Attached: 2002002359.jpg (640x428, 76K)

You forgot "kill people legally."

or a troll. because thats what the boards are these days: TROLLED AND CONTROLLED

Attached: ssgun.preview.jpg (428x640, 73K)

kek

Attached: 1501332997739.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)

A marine is an underwater soldier. The army fights on land, the air force fights in the sky, the navy fights at sea, the marines fight under the sea.

USMC combat boots say "this side down" on the soles, but nobody there can read.

The Marines are just helpers, they don't conquer nations like the big green war machine.

marine train harder and they have 2 hearts and they can also use chain swords

Army is bigger, better equipped, better educated,

Your average marine is probably better trained but army also has elite programs like the rangers or special forces.

Front line shock troops who irl arent much better combat wise than a regular soldier.

obnoxious esprit de corps.
I BLEED BLUE!
SEMPER PARATUS!

Not this

Attached: 1520452503147.jpg (727x480, 38K)

made me kek

The chad Army vs the virgin Marines

Why are you triggered lol? He's right.

Trick question, the true binary is Infantry vs Infantry support. Infantry win.

Nothing. A soldier is a professional warrior. If you're talking about Army and Marines, Marines are naval infantry whereas Army is regular land infantry, ie. Marines fight on boats and sometimes land.

Go Coast Guard.
High IQs only.

Not rally. The marines are a little better individually, but that doesnt mean that much after the bullets fly.

Blooded vets from any military force are the best.

Kek wills it.

>to be a muhreen
This is factual

It's gonna be something that they're gonna be retelling for the rest of their lives. We're in the middle of the greatest happening in human history.

Attached: my wife's daughter.jpg (960x960, 93K)

What do you call a Marine? You call him baby killer.

Attached: 1522042460120.jpg (360x410, 130K)

>what is posse comitatus

Marines are the whitest branch of the military.

Army has words in their manuals, marines use pop up books

I wasn’t in the US military but something about the way these guys are wearing their uniforms seems off

Also the most redpilled. The army is full of women and niggers. The marines are full of white patriots. Expect the army to go door to door collecting your guns while the marines invade DC and kill trump and the senate.

I’d rather have one marine with a sharpened stick than 10 fully equipped soldiers. Semper fi.

>when the doping kicks in

idk, I like them both.
Am I not supposed to?

The army gets killed by niggers in Niger
The marines get killed by chads from Latakia

USMC is older than the USA. 11-10-1775.
Its the Spearhead. Marines go in first and every marine even a cook is a rifleman.
Its full of Haitians and Puerto Ricans now. Marines get less money and more riflr drill.
Go 0300. Oorah

Marines are Mexicans, soldiers are niggers.

I Know Brother.
The Future is Bright.

what is the 2012 NDAA

>The marines are a little better individually

Not based on my personal interactions with them when we went to Japan and stayed Camp Fuji for about 3 weeks.

We did a platoon level force on force thing with them and these fucking idiots thought it would be cool to leave all their night optics behind, then walked right into our kill-zone in the dark, and their immediate reaction was to charge their entire platoon about 200m across an open drainage ditch toward our elevated .50 cal position while taking flanking fires from M240s.

Also they spent the entire time we were there locked to post and not allowed to drink because 2 Marines got drunk and decided to beat up some old dude in the town right outside of Camp Fuji.

Marines are pretty scrappy when it comes to combatives though, probably because they are all psychos.

Thanks, it always confused me why there were called marines if they weren't water based.

Babies of enemy demographics should be killed. The idea of innocence cannot apply to demographic war.

If you want to join a branch that has some semblance of pride and military tradition left in it, go Marines. Be warned that you won't get as many comfy amenities and bennies. You will be treated like shit, but hey, that's what an actual military force is like.

There is effectively no reason to join the Army unless you're going SOF. The standards are laughable (pretty much the one branch you can rely on to take you when none of the others will), outside of a few units there's pretty much no pride in the job, they're extremely cucked and always the first to bend over for progressive policies (and subject you to weekly powerpoints about the wonders of being transgender), the demographics are some of the worst out of any branch (contrary to all the dumb memes, the Marine Corps is both the whitest branch and has by far the least amount of women in it), and frankly, it's just a shitshow.

That all being said, if you want to actually see combat right now, every other branch is better than the Marines provided you make the cut for a special operations unit (unless you feel like suffering for 3 years before getting a chance to try out for MARSOC).

If you want amenities and bennies, join the USAF or USN.

Attached: 1391540038491.jpg (3504x2336, 607K)

Those brave mother fuckers charged you while you were having a picnic on a hill. Army is so lazy.

The difference is they would all be dead if it were real life and we wouldn't be.

Are you 12?

>USMC is older than the USA. 11-10-1775.
No it isn't, it was established around the 1940s

>retard

Marines are white trash and spics that serve as front line cannon fodder while using shitty equipment that the other branches didn't want. Oh, and they still train for amphibious assaults. lol

Army is the more intelligent, less brutish, much larger and better funded version of the Marines, but without fixed wing aircraft.

Yeah I know.

>because 2 Marines got drunk and decided to beat up some old dude in the town right outside of Camp Fuji.
And they weren't flogged because?

soilders are like catholics, they like their church predictable, the services quiet, and their sermons bland

marines are like fundamentalist zealots of violence or Opus Dei

Or join the Coast Guard and save some American lives at sea, instead of saving foreigners and refugees.

>brainlet that doesn't understand US military tradition

I don't know what their punishment was, but I do know that the entire post was punished for their actions.

USAF was founded in 48
USMC was founded in 1775

learn the ways of your adversaries

Marines actually get shit done

I gave a fair, honest, and accurate assessment of the two branches.

Sorry it hurt your feelings.

Take the red-pill and join the Coast Guard. Stop being a puppet for the Jewish Theater of Blood.

Marine DIs have to explain how to brush teeth, loudly. They treat their recruits like idiots, for a reason.