Infowars under spy of Russian espionage

hahahahahahahaahahhahhahhaahhhhhahahahahahahahhahahaaaahahahahahhhahha

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE STATES

youtube.com/watch?v=rdjGlbsnbw0

Attached: 10aef4a5-a37f-477c-bfa9-88781b8b35cf.jpg (869x538, 81K)

why are they holding him?
This is the professor guy? I don't know anything about that faggot. Is it basically for weird conspiracy theories or something real?

they are really persecuting him with supposed connections with muh Russia
((they)) are absolutely desperate to start a war, civil war, world war, ((they)) don't care

unbelievable, I watched some shit earlier today there and got something about some professor I didn't know who was

Crazy how sensitive the issue of illegal slave labor was to the elite. Worth fighting American Spring for.

>Questioned about Julian, Trump and muh Russia
yeah that's when you know it's all bullshit

Video doesn't start until 15:40

Attached: 1477435162216.gif (281x295, 2.97M)

Hmmm alex claims that his security found out that he was being followed around, by what he thinks is a "private group from fbi" implying a rogue group.

Now this is the problem with these guys, it might be real, or it might be some paranoia shit or gimmick for the show

>I know you know Q user
yes
>I know too, Q user is a group within pentagon
>and zack is in the NSA

are they joking?
Is this them placing dissinfo to get whatever off a real guy's back
or are they ... just... nuts?

if you knew the identity of whatever you wouldn't sit and say it on the air... I wished they stopped with this. It's a god damn fucking larper laughing his as off, most likely fucking frank

Attached: 25fbe7b6ffebfe353c0cf858770ef73ac989333fa84625d99e055499bc2e905b.jpg (696x538, 25K)

>((they)) are absolutely desperate to start a war, civil war, world war, ((they)) don't care
nah, they're just going to shut down any dissent, censor people online and stall and obstruct trump at every opportunity so nothing gets done. infinite spics and moslems will continue to flood into our countries until they take full control of the government.

I hope I told one of the InfoWars people to "KYS fucking faggot" in those Q LARP threads.

The deep state is behaving like a cornered animal.
This is desperate, even by their standards.

kek

I can't get that these people there buy that shit though, unless it's just for the show I mean. I don't bother with those threads but I suspect many are just playing along with the larp for the keks, some probably actually believe it though. When you listen to these guys at infowars they basically threat him as fucking prophet

Attached: AJ.jpg (552x759, 54K)

Yeah, it and Calm Before the Storm were all containment threads. Thankfully /ptg/ came about and, hell, the board has really improved for it.
I agree with your view, user; however, I think an unsettling number of folks bought the Q LARP. Many are newfags trickling in from the Trump era and "le edgy redditors."

Real talk here, you say spics flood into your country, I am from Argentina as you can see in my flag, have Spanish and Greek ascendancy, and I had absolutely no intention to go to your country.
And I went to vacations to Spain in 2009 and what I felt was most, if not all people happy with their culture.

If you talk about Mexicans, I don't know shit about them except they are the world's cartel of drugs and should be seriously taxed somehow.

Attached: 56960100_p0.jpg (948x1008, 882K)

I have never been on just that board, but they are still very much active on their cbts board on infinity. Good thing it got contained just there, big pol gassed everything related too it there too ofc

guess we won't know anymore today about that guy. I dunno about these routines in the us and fbi and so, here you would typically be let out the next day if it isn't anything there. We'll see I guess. They also use that as a method of harassment here, that is they can throw you in jail for no reason, they always keep you over the nigtht to try breaking you down. Then the next day the police attorney starts stressing them for why are there, so then they have to let you go, it's always before noon so they have an interrogation before that. Once I was there, and when I came to the interrigation I asked, well >what am I here for?
they went, oh well you know!
>uh.. no why the fuck am I I here?
>confusedstrictface.jpg
okay you can go down to your cell again.

seriously.... corrupt police sucks man, which unfortunately is the norm and not exception here. fucking shameful

What I took away from this is Mueller has nothing and is getting desperate. Sucks for Malloch. I liked that guy and heard a few of his interviews. Hope he keeps his act together. The rest seems like Alex drama to drum up listeners.

pretty much sounds like this, like so many people before him he fell victim to this, so he'll be out soon though. That mueller fucking sucks and is so damn incompetent

All they are really proud of is the destruction of a superior country

Attached: quote-mexicans-are-a-band-of-illiterate-indians-che-guevara-71-66-32.jpg (850x400, 51K)