How did this faggot gain so much power?

Because he was butt-hurt by Laura Ingraham's tweet, he decides to take it upon himself to get her fired, he's going after 12 companies:
1. @sleepnumber
2. @ATT
3. Nutrish
4. @Allstate & @esurance
5. @Bayer
6. @RocketMortgage Mortgage
7. @LibertyMutual
8. @Arbys
9. @TripAdvisor
10. @Nestle
11. @hulu
12. @Wayfair
Hulu, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Wayfair, TripAdvisor, Expedia, Joseph A. Banks and Nutrish have already pulled in less than 24 hours, the fuck is going on?!

Attached: 1522382780032.png (1406x939, 562K)

sympathetic Jews in their ad departments

He's posturing.

I did the same once upon a time and was attacked by antifa. This won't benefit him, itll simply paint a target on his back. Real power is hidden.

Yeah, but he's using his twitter followers as his own personal army to get revenge against someone for saying something about him personally, not even about the shooting. And these people are actually letting him do it.

More from Hogg after Laura apologized:
>I 100% agree an apology in an effort just to save your advertisers is not enough. I will only accept your apology only if you denounce the way your network has treated my friends and I in this fight. It’s time to love thy neighbor, not mudsling at children.

A follower is only a soldier in a peraonal army after dedication and loyalty, Lauren Southern has a personal army because hordes of men have fallen in love with her. David Hogg has casual interest, as did I.

Pic related, even I want to cuddle.

Attached: 1521130131324.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

He has no power. Fucking dumb ass.

right now, he's untouchable and a bit power mad.

What the hell kind of shill thread is this? You have no power here

Sage

how the fuck is this a shill thread? are we on leftypol?

The secret is to treat him like a kid if he wants to play that card to deflect from criticism.

Hogg has no power and you have no proof faggot

Attached: DAVID HOGG IS A NAZBOL.jpg (473x473, 103K)

He doesn't have any power.
He's just a tool that will be disposed of once his proprietors are finished with him.
He's a useful idiot.

Attached: yuri bezmenov.jpg (230x320, 21K)

You forgot to resage. Saged.

did you read my OP you fucking dimwit? he already got 8 out of 12 sponsors from Laura's show to pull out, and I wasn't calling that a good thing in any way.

It's true this kid is fragile as fuck, but Ingraham just should've ignored him or at least, being a high profile person, stuck to just talking about what he's saying in regard to guns. Now she gave this fucker more exposure and made it worse by apologizing. Bitch has no tact. She could have ignored him because he's a fucking kid; who the fuck cares? Stop giving this douche endless coverage and a neverending 15 minutes

what was laura ingraham's tweet?
also who is laura ingraham?

Mommy is running his Twitter!

Agreed ignore him his 15 minutes of fame is up.

This cuck logic is incredible. Nobody can say anything about him because he’s “”””””just a kid””””””” so he just has a free pass to spout his bullshit and have people rally around him “throwing shade and clapping back” or whatever it is young people do now. People need to be told when to shut up, if they are old enough to give it they are old enough to take it.

Don't give him to much attention Jow Forums

Attached: 0BeJO.png (500x350, 147K)

He doesn't have any power at all. What are you talkiing about?
He is just the mouth piece for the current hot fad. Its totally meaningless.

Cry more republicuck.

>left right dichotomy
You are the cancer that is plaguing our Republic

He’s a communist weird how you made him look like hitler who was pro gun ownership

Rupublicans are faggots desu. Fascism now

cause you fed him, retards

>Because he was butt-hurt by Laura Ingraham's tweet, he decides to take it upon himself to get her fired

Firing squads with the weapons he'll help confiscate will be used against us if these little monsters aren't stopped.

Hogg can't even get accepted into postsecondary education; he's just an empty face for already established political handlers and managers who tell his dumb ass what to do and say in the promise for a future career.. Probably bankrolled by George Soros.

See also pic related

Attached: trudeau2.png (787x959, 576K)

Seems to be meaning something to Laura's bottom line...

this. 42 west (pr firm) with links to neveragain.org
its not an organic movement at all. media matters have been plugging this faggot, and te marchforourlives dot com domain was registered just three days after the event

Laura is a public figure with public advertisers. But Laura doesn't matter.
I'm talking about real political clout here. What I meant is that he won't be able to pass any firearms legislation

Sean Hannity is next on the commie chopping bloc. Boomers btfo!

what's with the price tag?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 3.21.32 AM 1.png (1118x629, 541K)

all corporations are against each and everyone individual's rights. they are not on the conservative side at all. they want the cheapest laborers that are migrants to pay them practically nothing, then hire migrants to sell that product to whomever still can afford to buy it while using the cheapest materials possible. this means destroying rights in all forms - guns to protect their workers who rape and pillage as long as their is a huge lot of them to hire from, destroying your free speech to hide complaints of rapist illegals or people complaining about said corporations actions, lack of work, and even tearing down the idea of a country for the sake of draining as much as possible before things go to complete shit, then filing for bankruptcy and getting govt protections while the board retires/moves on. they are the same fuckheads who are supporting this shit along with bloomberg and soros

How? republican voters are LITERALLY cucks, they vote solely on values not policy. Then the elected Republican shills for their corporate doner not in favor of what the majority of the public wants then as a fallback they just blame the democrats for the problems that their shitty policy caused. They are voting over their own interests just because the candidate agrees with them on values which doesn't mean Jack shit when it comes to civil liberties, and basic human rights.

funny until the fascism turns on you, dumbfuck

The truth. Whats this doing here in this shithole hugbox?

Alright nvm. You're okay in my book user

He watched his friends get murdered in front of him, and had the courage to speak up against the most powerful special interest in the country?

Just a guess user, what do i know

Thanks user.

>watched his friends get murdered in front of him
>courage to speak up against the most powerful special interest in the country
elelelelelelel

Million dollar funding by the MSM

WTF I LOVE FOX NEWS NEOCONS NOW

>Hogg has no power and you have no proof faggot
Sure he does, dummy - it's called bullying the sponsors of her program and it works.

>"Tell me I'm right or else."
Checks out; this is how children handle arguments.

hope it happens to you user

nazi

Attached: gun-control-Nazi-Adolf-Hitler.jpg (1509x1280, 211K)

I love how it looks like he's thinking super hard in the bottom picture.

Gib me da guns, cracka

Attached: David Nogg.png (962x641, 570K)

SJWs.

Weak kneed corporate executives gave him some influence, not power.

And the backlash against him is growing.

Ingraham only made fun of him because he made his frustration about not getting into UCs public.

He was bitching and moaning to TMZ.

The guy is a balls out sociopath. He couldn't believe the UCs weren't taking him when he was changing the world and was being special.

Motherfucker can't use affirmative action to get in and the UC system POCs don't give a shit about his personal image.

We would have gotten in if he were a black. Fuccboi doesn't get that or won't say it.

He is pushing to far to fast and it will come back to bite him in the ass and probably very soon.

So your saying you hope he lives.

That's how much he charges to suck dick.

It's not the kid. He's objectively not a good spokesman. It's the media seizing on the agenda because it's the first time some kids decided to be professional activists after a mass shooting.

It could be anyone. None of the individual kids matter. It's just a concentration of media power.

Still amazing that goblin chick literally wears a Cuban flag on her jacket during the speech and everyone is like, yeah, cool, Communism is awesome while people are floating to Florida on fucking rafts to get away from that shit.

He watched TV and is rallying against AIPAC?

stupid conservatives just couldnt stop themselves from giving relevance to a kid.

Because he's right. We desperately need sensible gun control in this country.

COMMIE DETECTED

A blonde, semi attractive "conservative" with nice dick sucking lips for overweight boomers that watch fox news to jack off too

I just canceled my hulu account. In the why are you leaving field, I basically called them SJW faggots for caving in to a soyboy.

so lets call him out on that its not about gun control but about his own personal ego. lets flip the script on this kid

lets get that trending #UsefulIdiot

Let's just get back to hating niggers, the more you give these faggots your energy, the higher their chances of reaching more people.

libruls bought huge shares in these companies with their obamabucks from Yellen's quantitative easing and they are putting pressure on all conservatives to economic warfare them into silence.
Killing them all is really the only option at this point. The system must be replaced by a military junta, probably permanently.