Couldn't have said it better myself

Stop harassing children please.

Attached: polgetsbtfo22.png (620x351, 37K)

fuck off kike

What's the context for this? Why is he against insulting annoying teens? Who is this guy?

>child
>in his 20s

Grow up

Stop putting them into adult arenas and hiding behind them as shields.

heard he is a neo nazi who admires hitler?

If they're gonna push a political agenda, they are not free from criticism. Who the fuck made that rule up? Stupid faggots.

Attached: youduck.gif (480x238, 415K)

>do not publicly insult teenagers
>fucking retards eating Tide Pods LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

This.

He has a PhD, you don't

Pointing out Hogg's low SAT scores and GPA = publicly insulting

Publicly calling NRA members murderers = not insulting

if you can't take the heat..............

You don't get to demand a public forum and national media coverage and then cry "b-b-but i'm only twee an a haf yeas owd" when people tell you to fuck off.

Dear adults, please stop treating children as if they were policy experts just because they underwent a traumatic event. Doing this kind of thing very clearly identifies you as a dolt.

Dear fellow Americans (especially you, David Hogg),
Please do not publicly insult politicians and political organizations, even if you happen to strongly disagree with their politics. Doing this kind of thing very clearly identifies you as an asshole.

Sincerely,
Almost everyone on the right

THIS KIKE IS SAYING THAT HOGG (A PUBLIC FIGURE) CANNOT BE CRITICIZED OR TALKED ABOUT NEGATIVELY.

Attached: 1519022583306.jpg (1179x825, 286K)

> uses a teenager to head their anti-american BS
> "oh you cant criticise teenagers"

what is this jew trickery?

THEY'RE KIDS GOYIM YOU'RE NOT A DISGUSTING CHILD HATER ARE YOU

When racism, sexism, etc doesn't work, this is the level they've stooped to and Laura fell right into their trap. Not even by calling Hogg a whiner, but by apologizing for it. He kicked her apology to the curb and is publicly destroying her career now.

Cyril Wecht's son.. can someone bring this up on twitter that this faggot fell way off the tree? seriously his dad questioned the jfk cia nigger shit.

if you make a political statement to the public you are opening yourself up to ridicule for said public statement. It is not bullying what so ever.

kill yourself

wasn't the school shooter the same age or younger than Hogg

idk tho I feel like 17 is adult enough to handle criticism if they are literally putting themselves out there knowingly
it is legal adult in my state

Here's some more.

Attached: g.png (598x483, 33K)

Attached: b.png (594x350, 29K)

>Wants to vote yet be immune to criticism
For fuck's sake.

Attached: c.png (599x453, 34K)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Dear shitbag.
Welcome to the free exercise of the First Amendment.
Now, take your sandy vagina and fuck off.
Sincerely,
EVERYONE.

Attached: 68541D2B-8DCF-4EB0-B6C1-56EFDCC23FB4-460091.jpg (640x427, 76K)

Attached: d.png (597x380, 35K)

But they want to lower the voting age even more?

>grop up
says a pirate meme flag poster. Fuck yourself with a rake NIGGER

Come again kike?

Attached: chrisjerichoatfof.jpg (696x392, 22K)

David Hogg quotes:

>(To NRA): They're pathetic fuckers that want to keep killing our children
>(To Republicans): It's like when your old-ass parents say, ‘I don't know how to send an iMessage,' and you're just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone' and you take it and you're like, ‘OK, let me handle it,' and you get it done in one second. Sadly, that's what we have to do with our government because our parents don't know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to.
>(To gun dealers): It just makes me think what sick fuckers are out there that want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected.
>(To politicians): What type of person are you when you want to see more fucking money than children's lives? What type of shitty person does that?

>"Freedom of speech"

Laura Ingraham quote:
>David Hogg Rejected By Four Colleges To Which He Applied and whines about it. (Dinged by UCLA with a 4.1 GPA...totally predictable given acceptance rates.

>"Publicly insult"

Do liberals live in some alternate universe in which pointing out facts is an insult, but using egregious and disturbing imagery while attacking your opponents is heroic?

>lower the voting age to 16
>dont question their politics
wew

Fuck you. Stupid entitled political activists, left wing pussies who never learned to overcome verbal abuse.
I guess nature should just back off and stop being so needlessly brutal cuz it hurts your feelings, huh?
Fucking people forgetting the life before modern comfort. We used to have to struggle just to live, you know.

KIKE

Attached: hey go- i mean guys.jpg (720x492, 35K)

He's autistic, don't make fun of brian.

>Do liberals live in some alternate universe
yes, the universe of entitled to everything

classic mental gymnastics

>(((He has a PhD)))

>be teenager
>call for another holocaust
>"haha cant insult me faggot fite me irl"

>yes goy don't you know that everyone agrees with us and not with you?
>*hand rubbing intensifies*

>these kids are old enough to have opinions
>but they're still kids, you can't just criticize them
Spare the rod...

Is Wecht jewish?

>love and encourage a limp dick faggot that's trying to ruin your career

Clean your room, bucko

>polgetsbtfo22
also, you're a nerd
NERD

Do you really think, that for one minute, these liberals would care about any of these emotional appeals if the kid in question was pro 2nd amendment and given the same time in the spotlight(not that this would be allowed)?

They'd be frothing at the mouth...And probably would campaign to get the kid expelled. These people are brainwashed hypocrites(or jews) and will use anything to further their agenda.

'Fuck off kike' really is the only response necessary. All of the kikes all need to fuck off. Forever.

Attached: 1520088911877.jpg (744x754, 218K)

kek

ill take the bait.
bring them into adult conversations and issues, hide behind them when people attack their weak ideas and their lack of foresight.

>most of us think you're a really shitty person if you argue bluntly with a bunch of foul mouthed little shits who are trying to take gun rights away
>so you should stop that
>sincerely, limp dick appeal to majority

100 years ago people hoggs age would be married with children working from sunup til sundown.
had hogg shot and killed 17 people he would be charged as an adult and face the death penalty.
children are children when it fits the narrative.

If they want to act grown ups and start getting political, they will get treated like grown ass people.
Those faggot kids have thin skin.

and there you have it folks, Brian Wecht is a pedo and believes that children can give consent

Forgot my picture.

Attached: the blue checkmark of verified opinions.png (645x729, 125K)

DAVID HOG (JEW) WASN'T AT THE FUCKING SCHOOL WHEN THE SHOOTING HAPPEND. THE DYKE BITCH BULLIED THE KID.

when i was a sophmore in highschool. some kid brought a gun to the middle school, he didn't kill anyone. but the names he wrote on the shotfun bullets, were all these asshole bully kids. and when we had a counseling meeting about it because i was roughly attached to knowing some of them.. i said wow, the world would be better off. these kids were all assholes, completely self obsorbed and thought everyone should suck their balls, kinda like todays jewish elite. imagine someone walking in and eliminating most of the elite crowd? everyone would cheer. faculty was disturbed that i found zero sympathy in this. from 4th to 6th grade i had assholes steal my shoes knock me down and harass me when i got off the bus. i enrolled in jujitsu and eventually broke one of the kids jaws and one of their noses one day when i got off the bus. they never fucked with me again. never back down, train to murder your enemies. whether it be physically or financially. the fact that jews are trying to frame this kid because of high jew population, means the school like israel should be glassed.

Tell Davey Jones over there in Floribama to stop insulting Republicans first.

But teenagers on the other hand feel free to fling as much shit(ours) as you want in any and every direction(not us). I want a witch hunt kids! Here is some pre-shat shit for you to fling. Have fun kids!

Who are these niggers who write letters to the ether on behalf of no one who’s nominated them to do so?

You want to jump into the big kid games of life.. You take the consequences..
Tired of this pussy footing around. Fuck these kids and this Brian faggot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't most gun violence committed by teens/young people?
I know that most gun violence happens with pistols by gangs, and most people in gangs are young people, right?

>children: wtf i'm an adult you should take my political opinions seriously
>also children: wtf you can't be mean to me i'm just a kid

Turn the other cyber cheek.

He's a Jew with a PHD in astrophysics I think

What a pussy

No shit. Remember this kid? He had political views, was expelled for it. How many liberals came to his rescue?

Attached: allenhero.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I have a bach in philosophy and consider myself smart enough to have aborted when I was considering my master.

agreed. 18- and 19-year-olds who enter the public arena with multimillion dollar public relations firms and shadowy political action committees crafting their positions for them should be beyond criticism

slave morality

Attached: pewp.png (1667x939, 735K)

>Stop harassing children please.

the shills using children as human shields, like the rest of the left.

>We have come to discuss issues of serious national importance

Attached: 20180325111011.jpg (1920x1080, 917K)

If the kids want to join in on an adult conversation then they're fair game as any other adult would be

If they're just kids then why the fuck should we take anything they say seriously?

Regardless, they're pushing gun grabbing kikery and calling the NRA murderers. They can all go fuck themselves and reap the whirlwind

Attached: 1501818774854.png (733x881, 444K)

Most school shootings are also committed by people who go to school, for example, children.

These kids need to stop and take a look at themselves because the Boomers and Gen X weren’t doing this shit.

>it's da jooz telling me to grow up!

lmao

Attached: life of pol.png (816x960, 487K)

but I want them to an hero because I am an asshole

>If they're gonna push a political agenda, they are not free from criticism
A MILLION TIMES THIS

are 18 year olds adults or no?

Does anyone have the ability to make a pic comparing the probability a kid has of dying from shit like texting and driving, drug use, underage drinking and driving vs school shootings? Fuck what about being smashed by tipped vending machines or hit by cars. Any ideas are welcome.

>bully kid to the point where he shoots up school
>bully entire country with their kike shit
>OGM DONT BULLY KILDREN THEY R GUN :(

Attached: reaction 145.jpg (552x554, 38K)

remember when leftists called Baron Trump a future 'homeschool shooter'?
remember when CNN doxxed a kid for a fucking gif?
remember when the left attacked one of the students literally last fucking month of saying that CNN had altered his question?

the right is in a losing battle because it's attempting to play by what it perceives as the rules when in reality the only 'rule' is that there are no rules

you become and adult when your peers decide you are old enough to drink booze in white culture. so no in US 21 your become an adult

>Like, um, you shouldn't be able to criticize our political stooges. If you do that, you're immoral. We're always moral and better than you because we never insult and bully children.

>these kids are the figure heads of a campaign to strip you of your rights
>but don't you dare criticize them they're just kids after all ;^)
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If they want to thrust themselves into the crab bucket of political shit flinging, they need to be prepared to have shit thrown back.
If The Hogg was respectable in his beliefs, none of this drama would be happening.

This is true socially, but legally it's 18.

The right is losing because the left controls the MSM and most of the Internet.

>almost everyone
Shit guys I think we should just kill ourselves if everyone thinks like that

Attached: 635177FE-6562-45BB-929D-B863197AC9EB.png (2400x2400, 225K)

We should listen to them and let them vote but not criticize their views?

this.

fucking this times a million

Stop trying to take away our rights please.

look we wouldn't want to upset them they might shoot up a school or something

>HEY NEW YORK POST

>THAT'S A NICE NEWSPAPER YOU'VE GOT THERE

>IT'D BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE

>ORGANIZED A BOYCOTT AGAINST IT

Attached: Hogg NYP.png (634x580, 225K)

What's the lefts obsession with 'assholes'?

They pretend it's the ultimate insult.

Yeah, when you get a little money in life, or you're smart, you're an asshole to annoying people.

Who cares

it's honestly hilarious that libs like to push the "we should let refugees in because you are statistically unlikely to be in a terrorist attack" agenda but then just shut their ears about how unlikely it is to be in a school shooting or shot by any kind of rifle

>left controls the internet
>tumblr, ctr, shareblue, alphabet soups all fail
okie

>shareblue memes

Attached: shrek.jpg (491x457, 44K)

Yea. The universe where they control the media and went be held accountable

Dear Soyboy,

Neck yourself.

The hell? Just go to CC and transfer later like a normal person.