Ok lads, this is how we're going to take down those parkland twats

The media has now revealed it's soft underbelly and given us the proper method to end the 15 minutes of those little parkland faggots and the gun grabbing kikes supporting them. Black Students at Stoneman Douglass want their voices heard. Not one of those little assholes being flown around by Soros is black and the niggers want dey gibs.

You know the drill, floodn social media with complaints about Whitey in Parkland once again silencing people of color. Force them to give equal time to black students in Parkland that want their fame. The media will immediately lapse into demonizing whites and the blacks will run the whites out of the movement with accusations of racism. The whole issue will miss white voters entirely and fall on blacks, who still won't vote or vote democrat regardless.

Attached: parkland priviliege.jpg (688x893, 84K)

They're all Jews. Fuck off OP

Attached: 1516249574191.png (800x800, 242K)

What are some good hash tags to get this rolling

Attached: 1519893479658.jpg (2400x3600, 1.42M)

Attached: 1522389086064.jpg (688x893, 146K)

#JewishPrivelege

Genius

Attached: IMG_5070.gif (200x158, 1.48M)

#CNNwhitewash sounds nice.

>ALL anti-gun laws are racist

Attached: meme7161783313.jpg (400x396, 56K)

#anti-semis

Hot damn OP is right
I have yet to see a STRONG SISTA speaking for this movement.
Stop white privilege

lol who cares about that just have sex with your dad bro lmao so easy

I like it.

Action : Whenever you see an article / tweet / post on normie media that makes you want to sperg out, but you can't act for fear of revealing your power level, simply reply with the following statement :

>"Thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."

If they try to start an argument, simply keep repeating :
>"As I said, thanks for pushing normal people even further to the right."
to whatever arguments they try to make.
Whenever you see the comment, upvote / like it.

Goals :
- Demoralization. Make them realize that every action they take is counterproductive.
- Subtly imply to bystanders that 'ordinary' people are already right wing. Remember, the major social currency among normies is conformity. If they believe that everybody else is moving right, so will they.
- Point out that the rise of the right is a consequence of the actions & voices of the left.
- Show 'the left' and the normies that we are everywhere, and that we are watching. Again, this plays into the normie desire to 'fit in'.
- Embolden those who are already on the right but are kept silent by fear of social repercussions (see previous point).
- The comment is polite and violates no 'guidelines'. They can't shut it down.
- Short comments are more likely to be read, often more so than the actual article / post / story.
- Create an atmosphere that discourages leftists to post in the first place.

This is solid enough that you could even post it on real accounts. If you ever have to walk it back just say “I AM a leftist myself. It was sarcasm. I meant that stuff like that damages OUR cause.” Even then, the statement has value as a divide and conquer strategy (ie. “a real leftist doesn’t believe that stuff”).

It doesn't matter whether you believe any of the above or not - the purpose is to make *them* believe it.

Discuss.
Ignore divide & conquer shills and demoralization shills (anybody who ‘dismisses’ the plan without providing genuine criticism is a shill.)

This.

Reminds me of how niggers helped fuck-up Bernie's campaign.

This is actually a solid idea.

Attached: 95C598C9-6A0C-4071-84BB-4F9B2C179BC3.jpg (220x220, 31K)

This is a great start, we should also bring up how black schools have had metal detectors, security guards, and clear back packs since at least the 90s.

Not little Jimmy! Those measures are only for black inner city schools, not my NIMBY enclave in a wealthy suburb!

>we
not your army, fuck off op

Niggers are useful if you want shit ruined. Bus in a bunch of nogs to any place and you get an LA or Ferguson situation real quick.

THIS. Spin the narrative for inner city vs. rich white suburbs schools, and how shootings in the hood are getting ignored.

>FAME
pic related

Attached: uglyfuck.jpg (904x618, 202K)

Bumpo

I like this

Attached: 1514968417020.gif (350x300, 1.3M)

Good idea, as long as you make sure to refer to la goblina as white. And you should probably avoid mentioning the Jews, that'll make it too obvious and derail the whole thing. If you want to Jew the Jews, call the Jews white and they'll hate themselves for you.

Q predicted this

I like it.

Get the blacks in the spotlight. Force them into a oppression Olympics purity spiral leaving the most ebonic ridden violent apes to articulate (((their))) cause leading to all sane people hating them.

Attached: 1487316934931.png (1078x1182, 24K)

#RightsSoWhite