What does Jow Forums think of this?

What does Jow Forums think of this?

Attached: FB_IMG_1522392000298.jpg (582x590, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WxjaR
m.INSERT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leftist cucks on Twitter will deny this happened.

niggers extermination when

I think it's all fucked up but I don't know what to do. They're a world away and nobody who can do something about it seems to care.

Shout out to the subhuman trash that decided to laugh react it

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-180728.jpg (1416x414, 94K)

Ironic.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-174020.jpg (1439x1577, 485K)

Genocide Worldwide

I would enjoy meeting this person.

Attached: 1521951746684.png (469x452, 277K)

Sign petitions and ask politicians to accept them as genuine refugees.

>sign petitions
The time for diplomacy is over friend, alot of people will die soon..I hope you're ready.

I grim reminder of why you must never surrender your weapons and your means of fighting back.

Attached: 1477017331016.jpg (802x974, 225K)

i think i should get a job so i can afford to relapse and die

Attached: 1470455304415.png (535x466, 281K)

god doesn't exist dumb bitch

Kek

Attached: 1482515056484.jpg (919x720, 59K)

They are oblivious to the fact user. They have NO IDEA of what is coming.

I'm a shit skin and this gets me fucking enraged, you white people are fucking cowards. You should all be ashamed of yourself, fucking do something.

Civilization can only exist in the absence of niggers.

Attached: stkkyststysr.png (500x613, 682K)

Why's that?

So we can share the message of jesus christ with them

>There is no evidence to suggest that attacks and murders on white South African farmers are racially motivated.

Awww...does that hurt your narrative, Jow Forums? Here I even archived it for you: archive.is/WxjaR

What in the fuck, we should send our hoolligans to protect poor white granies and exterminate nigger bugs

Attached: comment_0qqLf00pzrrqkKqTMaKkZ8Zug7oTqLwq.jpg (780x528, 362K)

Aw hell yeah let's do it.

Right, just like there's no evidence that Trayvon, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, Stephon Clark had anything to due with racism hut you niggers still broke shit. Kys.

>article written by a huffingpost journalist has 1 ounce of truth

lmao

>Huffpo

Into the trash it goes.

Yeah because they just decided randomly to attack these white farmers, no racial shit involved. Fuck off you kike piece of shit, we're not fucking retards.

Why the fuck do these people stay in South Africa? Seriously?? GET THE FUCK OUT and let it burn.

I swear I read that Australia was offering help to whites fleeing SA...

I'd pay money to see that

>Why the fuck do these people stay in South Africa?

Because there is no systematic killing of white farmers actually happening. The proof is in the pudding. Are people who actually live there leaving? Nope. That tells you everything. "Muh white genociiiiiide!" is being pushed by a bunch of racist trolls who eagerly want to show whites being abused.

why did they drill her feet though

ooga booga kill whitey

White people aren't allowed to immigrate.
Do you think it's as easy as getting a plane ticket for these people?
Laws are only for whitey.

no one fucking takes them you mong

>White people aren't allowed to immigrate.

How the fuck did they end up in Africa

but why not drill her head or something
fucking footfags

Bump for user currently trying to Ward off dindu niglets on her FB post singlehandedly.

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-033827.jpg (1080x1667, 325K)

Aesthetic tribal piercings, why else?

Attached: AYO.jpg (400x267, 24K)

Go pander your liberal bullshit somewhere else you fucking shill. I had read countless articles about the slaughter of whites in SA from a wide variety of sources.

Is that real or did she just spill her juice?

Grab your likeminded friends and grab the nearest nig nog, and beat it to an inch of its life.
Make niggers afraid again.

no, disgusting kike. The ones who could leave left. the ones staying have nowhere else to go nor the money to go.
You realize each and every one of these incidents brings the day we nuke Israel closer, right?

I'm not White but my blood spoil when I'm reading this. Fucking immoral
Thanks user I'll show this for my classmate.

Attached: 3231231.jpg (540x484, 60K)

My god, I hope somebody does something. Why won’t Europe just take them along with all the refugees. I’ve read about all the ceimes that have happened since the 90’s and yet it seems this group is largely ignored.

2 years ago and/pol/ would have made this apes life hell. Now its just bots and reddit.

You mean blood boil?

>malikali
>shabazz
not human beings, worse than monkeys, can't wait until SA starves because of no whitey crops

The fucking royal hell cares even if you were right and you're not. So the nigger beasts would of attacked a fellow niggerbeast same as they would did and do attack white people that create an actual civilization that isn't mud hut dwellers shitting in each other's mouths? Good for you pisslick, they're still just as violent of niggerbeasts, and they still attacked white farmers. They're still no less of a civilization destroying nigger animal.

FAKE NEWS

Even though they have every right to do that. They are the victims here, not her, it's their country and she was never invited.

The only south african I met in recent years literally told me it's getting pretty much impossible for her to stay in South Africa.

This is their country you mutt. The same reason you're in America. Europeans colonized the better part of the world and made 1st world countries out of it. See: USA, Canada, Australia, Chile & Argentina to a lesser degree. South Africa is the only one in Africa though. You usually associate Africa with niggers, but there's a good amount of Ayyrabs and Whites there as well. The Bantu niggers moved during the whites pussification era.

tl;dr
>pic related

Attached: 1519314155310.png (2048x791, 501K)

Oh please, it's no worse than what you people constantly fantasize about doing to all non-whites.

Niggers. You burgers still have that stock of MOABs that are nearing their expiration date? Instead of going through the cost and trouble of refurbishing them I have a special suggestion for you.

Same here. You don't need to be white to be repelled by absolute evil

Hey, its you!
I remember you from yesterday.

Hi!

Key word is fantasize you faggot.

im white and i want you fucking dead in the ground dumbfucking gook nigger

Fake news. She was attacked by her fucking cousin - a white meth head. Who the fuck shopped this tweet?

Fuck off chink your opinion is now disregarded.

The inaction from the South African European Colonists and the hypocritical leaders from Western Nations continues to frustrate me.

If Blacks are going to just genocide our tribe, then we need to do it to them first asap. There's no other real way to combat them and there is no fucking reason to preserve them. Blacks have NOTHING to offer the World other than another dependent population of animals that can't fucking adapt to Modern Society. The West's leaders are short-sighted idiots elected by even more short-sighted idiots that can't be bothered to think farther than five fucking minutes ahead of time! ...and all of this is happening because Liberals and their puppet-masters HAVE to feel good in the asshole. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

Attached: 1518335681623.png (400x400, 180K)

My friend still believe black people are innocent.This will change her mind
Here is Nigger from Nigeria wanna teach Vietnamese people about multicultural and he said he don't like somethings about Vietnam culture..... Fuck liberals nigger

Attached: 1111.png (1280x800, 809K)

Because there is no systematic racism of black people actually happening. The proof is in the pudding. Are people who actually live there leaving? Nope. That tells you everything. "Muh black lives mattttter!!!" is being pushed by a bunch of uppity niggers who eagerly want to show blacks being abused

yup blood boil
sorry about my shit grammar

What a shame

Is this about "The Storm" can you explain tf it is, supposedly a reborn yet people are stocking up, confused pls i come from /wg/

cuck mentality

>it's fucking real
jesus h. christ.

are they going to write about how niggers did nothing wrong and it's the holocaust all over again in the future? if this is how it's going to be I will do my utmost to help in exterminating every last one of these subhumans.

Attached: 1484803092354.jpg (1849x866, 309K)

Why don't whites geez idk.... ARM THE FUCK UP?!?!?!!!

Attached: 1441719406957.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

Blacks offer nothing and they need to stay in Africa.
"Multicultural" is horseshit when the other culture is literal garbage.
They just want to fuck some yellow sluts.
Your friend needs a kick in the balls.

I don’t give a fuck about my verified fb account so I’m going there to rape that bitch. Dump your best nigger hating pics

Theres too many of these faggot cucks nowadays anyway. Making it hell for this one mentally unhinged cockfag wouldn't change a thing...

Read about SA farm murders. A lot seem coordinated by ex-military at the very least.

No one will report on this in MSM if they were Jews this would be on air 24/7.

oh wasup user

jew detected

Yeah, I don't believe it until I see her feet

I mean, at the end of the day its always going to be a nigger.

>
>2 years ago and/pol/ would have made this apes life hell. Now its just bots and reddit.

>
>What a shame

Make it happen

She's a girl, maybe I need slap her for culture
Many nigger from Nigeria bring Islam into Vietnam with them
Cancer as fuck

Resurrect the spirit of Cecil Rhodes and kill them all.

Attached: images.jpg (193x262, 11K)

Attached: Love and compassion of the average liberal.jpg (612x581, 94K)

Holy shit based

E
D
G
Y

Some absolute madman has been arguing with her and her chimp friends for an hour now. Kek

Eggman isn't looking so good...

What can we do? If it’s that simple why don’t you do something? ...because it’s not that simple. A lot of us aren’t able to help meaningfully as no one knows what the fuck to do. Even if you wanted to volenteer to fight in SA, how the fuck can you do that? There isn’t even a white African IRA like group to join.

Hell even Rhodesia was a better situation that this.

>Ford Tough

That's like saying the same thing about America. Look as bad as it gets here, in my home state, I AM NEVER LEAVING. I WILL FIGHT TIL MY LAST BREATH.

I am just thankful that things aren't as bad here as they are in South Africa.

Why would they abandon the country their forefathers built for them? Yes things are dire, but how can you leave your home?

we are one of the world's minorities and SA feels it

>narrative

Attached: IMG_2789.gif (250x204, 974K)

This is why men need to start being aggressive toward their women again regardless of the legal consequences. It wouldn't hurt to at least try.

No one here is buying your shilling faggot

>diversity is our stre-

propaganda probably

And nothing in the news about this why in The Hell?

It doesn't fit the narrative, goyim

Globalism = financial incentives for predators to destroy us
Liberalism = A genuine suicide cult

Have you noticed the effort to bring niggers into literally every continent on the planet?
I'm hoping SA proves to all the other races that the negro menace needs to be contained.

Here's a link to the post where some user has been arguing with her since before this thread even went up. He's Australian too so I say we back him up.

m.INSERT KIKEBOOK HERE.com/story.php?story_fbid=471761766572756&id=100012168108866

We are armed to the teeth in America. Can South African whites say the same?

Why so the nigger police and courts lock you away in some nigger rape jail? The best bet for these farmers defending themselves is to dispose of the bodies if attacked. It's a damn shame.