(((Ready Player One)))

Just saw RPO. Great film, well made but surreal. Multi-layered psy-ops are being run on the audience in this movie.

So what's Steven Spielberg's play here /pol? How are they trying to subvert us and how do we counter?

Of note: The singularity is going to happen wether we like it or not, we must be the ones in charge of it.

Attached: ready-player-one.jpg (380x380, 21K)

Fuck up pussy, nobody watches Spielshit.

Attached: image.jpg (567x461, 208K)

How will you ever beat the enemy unless you know how they think?

By shit staining their ridiculous logic whenever it's presented. Now stop watching that filth.

Attached: image.jpg (1145x1655, 1.54M)

I keep hearing about IT recently a lot, is IT worth the time?

>The singularity is going to happen wether we like it or not, we must be the ones in charge of it.
This.
Also this.
>pic related

Attached: jews and crypto.jpg (1073x1061, 313K)

Attached: images.jpg (470x313, 26K)

>movie teaches about genuine connections, and human contact instead of residing in a augmented reality fueled on corporate nostalgia.
>Jow Forums's takeaway: This movie is trying to turn us into soy latte sipping queermos! REEEEE!

Attached: 1497734687077.png (248x459, 249K)

Okay what the fuck is this singularity all about. .
Can someone give me a quick run down

So the movie is telling us not to pay to watch that drivel

New spreading new lies. Did any imagin themselves as Hitler gassing the news?

No because it's a b.s. new movie.

Fucking jews changed jews to news. That's how evil they are.

In a way, yes. Sorta the same irony of class warfare movies like Elysium, which was produced by rich people for the consumption of the poor.

Attached: 1464730678421.jpg (842x596, 144K)

Haven't seen RPO because it looks like a massive cringefest. I can almost guarantee there's a "I'm a girl gaymer" line in there somewhere as well as a Mary Sue who helps the main character 'beat the bad guys'.

>stop watching that filth
>devilman redditbabby
kek

Dude Mary Sue is brave and stunning! Why would you say that?

Some people believe technology will improve to the point where computers will be stronger than the human brain. At that point, humans merge with this powerful technology as the "next step" in (((evolution))).

It's how the mark of the beast will be sold to the masses.

You fucking morons are missing the entire show.

1. Ready Player One is unimportant. Spielberg probably jewed it and has shitty graphics like a Rodriguez film.

2. Spielberg directed A.I. A while back... themes of eugenics, adoption, organ trafficking etc.

3. Now Spielberg releases a film glorifying the commercial VR-net (((they))) at Google are getting ready to pump the remaining members of Hollywood into; like some sick circus of unwanted Holocaust survivors, they will be replaced as entertainment changes to indoctrinate more and more rapidly and thoroughly and exactly... until th public finds themselves reliving the end of A.I. Which has been Spielberg’s great dream all along.

just saw the trailer.
the story is predictable and boring.
Is the target audience underage anarchists?

>The singularity is going to happen wether we like it or not
Why do you think you'll know if it has happened?

>So what's Steven Spielberg's play here /pol?
Real Spielberg's long dead. He's a world government controlled AI now.

Soon blockchain will be recording your movements on your phone your transaction history and even your personal associations

I say this while holding about $1,000 various altcoins

Attached: 1519065099192.jpg (587x429, 38K)

Ray kurzweil on a search engine

Attached: 1510747139979.png (500x375, 396K)

Has anyone ever noticed Spielberg's weirdo baby torture scene in Close Encounters? I can't find it online. That's how you know Spielberg is fucked up.

By not giving them shekels

Why don't the 'bad guys' just kill the kids in real life while they're fucking around in cybergayness?

We know how (((they))) think

>Elysium
Was just "let Mexicans into America white bois you'll die a hero!" not even subtle about it.

> saying kek
> ever

Attached: image.jpg (853x477, 275K)

Nuke the fucking trailerpark, problem solved

kek

Then you have to know what they're planning.