Why can't we report David Hogg for cyberbullying?

So how come we don't mass report David Hogg for blackmailing Laura Ingraham?

Yes I hate her because she's a gay Neocon, the point is he can't just say her apology is not good enough to then warrant MORE attacks on her sponsors.

We have to draw a line in the sand some where, and out kike the kike by flagging like they do to us.

>Inb4 not your army. Grow the fuck up and do something other than shitposting.

Attached: ddd.png (800x800, 290K)

Because it's not cyber bullying if Twitter agrees with you.

Attached: grow a spine bitch.jpg (537x399, 72K)

Why is his fucking grammer so bad? Doesn't he proof read this inane crap?

Attached: 1522175768732.jpg (415x392, 20K)

we need to somehow pressure twitter to ban the hogg. any ideas

>faggots are incapable of ignoring these threads

when did bullying kids become a thing here guys?

i think hes giving up on the fact thats hes a retard

fpbp as always

when he decided to put on his big boy pants and thought he could take on the establishment

>yeah i hate her because... blah blah blah

sure you do fuckface. you smell like neocon shill

you either believe in majority opinion, or you don't numbnuts

>momweee the tv boy says he'll take ma gurns i cannot possibly allow it. moooomy stop it pleaasee

you really are this pathetic

It would be better to just create fake David Hogg twitter accounts and spam Hitler quotes.

Also
>(((Guttenberg)))

He's a child when he's attacked
He's a fearless young adult when he's campaigning for gun control.
I hate these fucking "survivor" cunts.
Dobby should have done a better job.

jokes on you i dont own guns but im not against guns just faggot whiney kids whos ego is bigger then his balloon head. if people can sgit on donald trump the POTUS then this skinny twig is fair game

people can shit on donald trump?

where do i get in line?

You can help by not giving this faggot any more attention or power.

It's also misogynistic, privileged white male targeting vulnerable woman.

Jow Forums becoming popular causing newfags, such as yourself, has degraded the original culture into something unintelligible from what it once was.
It is truly a shame, faggot

Attached: 1512951028833.gif (340x212, 818K)

i've been on Jow Forums since 07 niglet, and pol since 12

you know, summer isn't quite here yet

>muh culture
>he thinks Jow Forums is his safespace.
surely a dumbfucking shill like you can handle some bantz.

Who cares? This twerp will be a has-been by late April - early May. After that you'll never hear of him again in mainstream media.

this is coming from the faggot sucking on the hogg cock

He is a has been already. He is such an attention whore he will BE a school shooter within 6 months.

Someone of the same age really needs to beat the shit out of him.

People 18+ in age aren't "children" anymore.

He can say that, and he did. Deal with it.

Attached: 1515101619312.png (808x805, 612K)

He is a little punk who needs to be brought down a few pegs. He wants to be listened to as an adult, but if you attack him, he hides behind being a "kid".

and we need to call him out in this. is he a kid or an adult

you seem overly fixated on faggots and sucking young boy's cocks

what the fuck is the matter with you, you fucking degenerate?

Love thy neighbor?

No it was "Thou Shal Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Wife"

your mom was overly fixated on sucking my cock

I'm sure his handlers are on here all the time watching to see what you tards do next.

i bet his failed "secret meme lab" lurks here

>The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The NRA has been defeated, and the conservative rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the United States Constitution will be reorganized into the first Hogg Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years.

Attached: emperor_david_hogg.png (901x555, 523K)

I'd say it's a 100% chance but not just them, this is a lot bigger than just them

sure, now you act straight

you're a fucking faggot with elaborate cocksucking fantasies.

it's both sad and gross

Why do you think he isn't going back to school?

is that the best you got @failedsecretmemelab

Something big is going to come out & destroy this litttle turd.

Cus he's almost 30?

i'm simply responding to your glaringly latent homosexual tendencies. you should be ashamed of yourself, really

what, you don't think if the billion dollar gun industry couldn't find something on him it wouldn't be all over the place?

nigger, please

oh boo hoo stop bullying me

Operation vengeful storm is go.

Let's get him 'pedes :D

Attached: 1474003541498.png (785x757, 375K)

no, grow some nads boy

Attached: 1522381046404.png (1200x859, 1.34M)

whos he talking about and why did they apologize to these kike puppets?

Hey Hogg!
We know you weren't at the shooting, and you rode your bike furiously to get to it, to take advantage of it.
You can lie, and the media can cover for you, but your social media can't lie.
You're a complete phony, and no more a "shooting survivor" than I am.

Kill yourself.

Attached: RedBangs.jpg (599x900, 57K)

wanna suck on them soyboy?

there's that latent homosexuality again, sugar

look guys its a soyboy lol lets point and laugh at this soyboy

I want to see Kat Timpf feed Laura Ingraham strawberries and whip cream.

you'll be pointing at my dick, no doubt you faggot

>David Hogg targets Lauren’s advertisers for insulting a high schooler who survived a school shooting
>HE’S BLACKMAILING HER! BULLYING!
>Gamergate does the same exact shit to Gawker’s advertisers
>???
It’s okay when Jow Forums does a t, amirite?

wouldnt this be hilarious if this was the one and only boss hogg trying to bully me

Attached: image.jpg (282x342, 15K)

Fuck off faggot

In addition she also briefly dated Keith Olbermann

Attached: Laura Ingraham Confused.png (1186x346, 198K)

PERSONAL ARMY REQUESTS ARE FORBIDDEN

PREPARE YOUR ANUS

>It’s okay when Jow Forums does a t, amirite?
It's in self-defense when we do it, so yes, it's alright.

Attached: Reddheadd1.jpg (960x960, 263K)

>You have to listen to us, we're just as wise as adults!
>We are tough and strong!
They want to enter the political arena with adults and then an adult criticizes them and suddenly
>We are just kids stop it omg we're kids!

not your army. Grow the fuck up and do something other than shitposting.

do you need a safe space sweetie?

He's out of our reach...The social media and MSM is going to protect him no matter what.(until he's not useful for them anymore)

Attached: 1522401499756s.jpg (468x389, 47K)

im not the one acting butthurt david

He talks about being a child so much that I'm convinced he's actually an adult

When he bravely hid in a closet while a kid he relentlessly bullied for years shot up the school because of him, then used the incident to attack constitutional rights. Hogg wasn't even in the building that was attacked. Neither was the goblin Gonzales. He is a fraud. So is their agitprop campaign.

anyone who apologizes to SJWs for any reason should be thrown to the wolves. Jow Forums only supports people who double down.

Attached: 679567895678.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

This fucking Faggot is still going after shit cause of Laura.

Attached: 2018-03-30_06.03.29.jpg (1434x1672, 373K)

gobbo gonzales lol

Seriously though, I wish a anti-bully movement would kick up and these people would get shamed into oblivion.

we need to call him out for making it about him and only him

Ingram may be spineless but Jesus Christ how do people not see this kid is using bully/Nazi tactics 101, he still is attacked her after her apology and claiming its not enough. Apparently getting her fired and killed is when he will let off bitching about her.

Attached: 2018-03-30_06.01.40.jpg (1383x1875, 808K)

>haha I'm a child so you're not allowed to criticize me

Many people have but they are attacked by his zombie supporters. Its crazy how anyone can follow the word of a fucking idiotic child like gospel. Check the comments on his Twitter and be ready to rage.

really starting to dislike this guy

This is what happens, she has shown weakness & the weak see an opportunity. This is classic bullying, she needs to go back on the offensive & show that Hogg is a shill

That is a very Hebraic tactic he has.
He snipes at Ingraham, yet does not get called out for his misogyny? Will he step aside to let a person of color give voice to this idiocy?
My guess it is only a matter of time b4 the inner group of them fragment from jealousies and insanely inflated egos that don't get stroked just so.
The schoolgirls in this are fixable over time except xir goblino, note how they have all demurely taken a quiet back seat to let david the attention whore go take point. They should get better agents and insist on better billing, or accept that they are window dressing to give an air of broader appeal to this than actually exists.

#GrowUpHogg

The David Hogg cries out in pain as he tries to subvert your God given rights.

Rule #1 when dealing with SJWs: Never, fucking ever apologise.

Was he conveniently not there because of foreknowledge? Interesting question.

>we're kids, listen to us
>we're kids, THIS is how democracy works,
>we're kids, you're a piece of shit
>we're kids, you can't treat us like we treat you!

This is how I know all of the political shootings are CIA, because he'd be dead if it really was angry right wingers

Laura needs to be more subtle in destroying Hogg & his kind. She is too awkward to do it though & the Fox audience would not get it. Maybe a few tweets not addressing him in name but ppl or situations that point in his direction will prod him & get him to reveal the to all the shill he is

he was there on campus just not in the building the shooting happened he was never in any danger along with el goblina

Fund it!

His dad is ex FBI, then worked for crisis simulation company (gov defence contractor).

Attached: download.png (1808x846, 354K)

david?

are you some kind of mental case who thinks he can spot people he knows on an anonymous image board?

wew lad

In his "interview" during the shooting he said he heard 1 shot fired, a girl he interviewed at the same time said she did not hear any shots fired. Why would Hogg only hear 1 shot?

i thought he said they heard a bunch of pops going off and he recognized it as gunfire and warned his teacher. he cant keep his story straight

Really big question is...how did he get let into the building when (supposedly) the shooting was occurring? I know it wasn't the building under fire, but I can't believe the cops just let him walk by and enter. Shouldn't they have been ordering students OFF school grounds?

The whole thing stinks, and I wish I had the link to him, in the closet, whispering to a girl he was "interviewing" and coaching her what to say.
THAT is incredibly damning for him.

Attached: VB.jpg (433x650, 65K)

Ah just checked the video, you are correct. Seems I can't keep my story straight

Attached: EF8E9CDC-6B5D-48C5-A150-6A48A48C89AA.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

If Hogg was indeed at home when the shooting began, then he would have had to ride his bike all the way to school, sneak in the building, get to a classroom and hide in a closet to perform live interviews, all in under 7 minutes, 7 minutes being the duration of the shooting.

Attached: 09C43034-9692-4F80-A4E7-0DC0F23D20D0.jpg (825x450, 70K)

Because he graduated you fucking idiot Good idea, give him sympathy

STOP POSTING THIS SHIT
I am tired of seeing these fucking teenagers profiting of all of this and pretending to be freedom fighters!

i know, right

it's awesome, almost like Jow Forums is doing all the legwork for them!

>1 post from this ID

With fine youth like this, America's victory in WW3 against the Russians/Chinese/Iranians is assured!

>mfw I am their older and wise Platoon Commander in the Infantry, dedicated to seeing that we win and protect our Constitutional values, as oppossed to adopting Chinese Communism