The state of Britain

The state of Britain

Attached: lammy.jpg (585x537, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/45503/Police-told-man-to-hide-racist-St-George-flag
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4mEzSZFpNpY
youtube.com/watch?v=DsR4Nx-ELgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just get out while you can.

Attached: 1510931337334.png (421x460, 252K)

What kind of name is Lammy :^D

>Be George Orwell
>Shit on communism and fascism. Argue in favour of democracy
>be nowadays
>see this being done by a democracy

Did Britain ever have true free speech or just make believe free speech like most western countries? Do the blue pilled cucks in Britain not worry they could be arrested just for hurting someone's feelings?

Moving to Florida in a few years. Fuck this shithole country

To be fair, his book doesn't mention fascism or communism. So his predictions are still good.

you can fuck off to poland or russia and dont have to deal with any of this SJW shit though retard

>moving from one shithole country to another shithole country

>this tweet is a crime
Do you want to talk about anything, Dad?

Attached: WANK.png (866x553, 153K)

Good choice retard

poland freely allow islamophobic activity in public you dumbfuck. they dont give a single fuck about muslims and arent scared to ban refugees from coming in their country.
poland is the perfect place for you if you think $34,000 GDP, $1200 per month minimum wage United Kingdom is a "shithole"

fuck off there and never come back dumbfucking ungrateful nigger. fuck off from 1st world nations

short for Lemon'Jello

do you see this fucking shitskin cousin fucker here? this motherfucker would be fucking glad to stay in UK despite how much "cuckery" it got. because in the end, you legitimate dumbfuck, people just want money and live in wealth. and the UK is filled to the brim with it.

he was implying that it would be like jumping from the frying pan into the flames.
Florida isn't exactly white

>he was implying that it would be like jumping from the frying pan into the flames.
And yet, Florida Man is a thing while Bong (((Man))) really isn't.

Attached: FloridaMan.jpg (700x741, 72K)

[email protected]

I suggest any of you who have twitter accounts should give him your unreserved apology and fuck out of chan for have a twitter account whilst your are at it.

lol I hate to break it to you polack but there’s more to a country than being allowed to say racist shit. Why do you think so many poles are in my country right now?

I'm moving to New Zealand at the end of this year. My family has no culture and no future in this Muslim police state

I would suggest north Fl or south GA I live in south GA right on the Fl/GA line. The people are nice weather is great and everything else is just fine.

>Denouncing Muslim anti-Semitism is "hate speech"
God I am starting to root for the Caliphate just to watch them Holocaust another 60 Gorillion

Attached: 1520651542782-pol.png (1058x705, 1.05M)

Depends where you are

THE ABSOLUTE

express.co.uk/news/uk/45503/Police-told-man-to-hide-racist-St-George-flag

Welcome in m8, we don't let those cheeky mudshits get away with that kind of shit here

What part britbro

because they're cucks from poland that cant stand the islamophobia?
you should go there to balance out the population fucking dumbshit.

That dude is a natural born dominator.

>exploding muslim

Attached: 1496141550665.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 10.40.28.png (585x178, 53K)

>exploding Muslim population

Jej

Attached: image.jpg (375x378, 114K)

this

OP is in great peril
thus your general course of action should be towards safety and away from danger
you cannot fight this danger as it is beyond you
you must flee

Attached: DrWhoMusthaveAPenis.jpg (600x1272, 169K)

Shouldn't have tweeted inappropriately without a license.

Don't come here. Half of us are either Cubans or niggers.

Why are you desperate to shill pooland to me? You could’ve said Norway or Switzerland or something

Jesus christ. Nuke this planet.

>UK
>democracy

Hate Crime laws being enforced so stringently now more than ever before - This is what you get for voting in favour of Brexit, goyim!

>He said: “I just thought he was joking and started to laugh, but he looked at me very seriously and said that I would have to pay a £30 on-the-spot fine if I refused."

"On-the-spot fine"? Now I know that the U.K. has a different sort of justice system than the U.S. but have you thrown away any sort of due process? Is this a case of "fined now, plead to get your money back later"?

>Moving to Florida in a few years. Fuck this shithole country

From the burgers on this board I’ve learned that Florida has a massive Jewish population, lots of C*bans and Venezuelans and the Americans are the epitome of degenerate mutts.
>swinging, bath salts and opioid abuse are the most popular past times
>google “Florida man” to see that even. normies recognise Florida is degenerate

It's something they introduced a while back, to 'ease pressure on the courts'

STATE

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2324999/Rural-council-stops-flying-flag-St-George-claiming-offensive-Muslims-links-Crusades.html

anglos aren't even human

Oy vey, the muslims are being too anti-semetic! Jews have never had any responsibility for the current situation of society!

you cant afford moving there dumbfuck
plus everything there is so expensive your poor starving ass will probably blame the jews for it like the little fucking braindead fuck you are.

literally any other state

>Moves from one shithole to another

Attached: topkek.png (600x600, 803K)

I would love to reply to Lammy but there is a high chance I would be arrested and have my account suspended.

Attached: spencer.jpg (1024x992, 96K)

Lmao, get a load of this slavshit. Pooland is a fucking shithole.

>Fuck this shithole country
>Moving to Florida

Oh, user...

Attached: laughing pepe .jpg (224x225, 7K)

pussy, stay and fight

Attached: 1487068496953.jpg (512x384, 47K)

Good choice, dumbass. But you won't anyway.

Attached: tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

You know both of them are Jews, right? But I have to admit: William is really rocking that uniform.

Um, user, I don't know how to tell you this, but Florida is a shithole state.

Cuck

What the...lololololololololololol

Cuck

You do realize mass immigration from OUTSIDE the EU will only increase after Brexit?

Brexit just means less Poles and more Africans/Pakis

Attached: Kate Middleton 66.jpg (615x860, 48K)

Tell me, what is there to fight for?

>exploding muslim population
hehe

They won't investigate. People report "crimes" all the time and nothing happens because people don't know what the fuck a crime is.

Its like those people who phone the police when mcdonalds run out of chicken nuggets or kfc runs out of chicken.

Make money from the online economy and move to poland while you can

You can refuse the fine and go to court instead. It's basically so people who are just gonna pay the fine pay it on the spot rather than wasting court time.

Enjoy the 3 inch long cockroaches, that are literally in every single house, even the million dollar ones. Massive ariconditioning bills, police with superiority complexes with guns and a ghetto every few miles.
>Lots of other Brits there too mate, they are the second biggest property owners.
So you can’t even escape the fucking English there.

Attached: 1522404851320s.jpg (110x125, 3K)

Yes abandon your ancestral home! Leave england to arabs.

I left the UK, I'm now in Russia and prefer it here. How the fuck did that happen?

Britbongs are the weakest people of Europe. Things get hard and they have to run away.

Pathetic.

Got out of the UK less than a week ago. No regrets

>meme flag
>Opinion rendered invalid

I am a Britbong you traitor. Except, I haven't ran away from this country because I'm not a weakling like you.

I read the replies of the original tweet. Your country is finished. It's not just your government. Your citizens are corrupt and deserve to be kiled.

Daily reminder we've already awoken.
Every day more men realise you can paki bash like it's 1973, and no media outlet will touch it with a ten foot kebab.
Keep your friends close Jow Forums
t.Rotherham

Attached: 1496193335695.jpg (700x985, 390K)

>literally at war with muslims and have been forever

>Moving to Florida in a few years
user... umm

Attached: 1454305563137.jpg (615x580, 52K)

>For the many, not the """few"""

Wow, Dickie looks exceptionally handsome in this pic.

Florida is fine north of lake okeechobee

This is the only reasonable advice.
DON'T come here if you value freedom get to the United states.

After reading this post now realise what it must be like for people coming from shithole countries. Huh.
The absolute state of the West.

>paki bash like it's 1973
lol bump

Attached: oldtimeskinhead.jpg (336x400, 33K)

The UK isn't a democracy.
If it were, it would be 99% white. The British people have always overwhelmingly opposed migration.

>exploding Muslim population

Attached: 756385684.png (724x611, 129K)

ant-kun pls

Yeah at least even you Mick's figured suicide bombing is literally retarded. Only a dunecoon would think that's a worthwhile pursuit.

Attached: IMG_20170320_035841_1489993894420.jpg (960x690, 160K)

t.Muhammad

Few more years and I'm out too, 2022 is where the contract where i work will probably fucking implode along with the 2022 election where the Labour party under a marxist fucking corbyn will win.

Perfect time to leave, rent the house out to some shitcunts or sell all together is the problem, i want fucking nothing to do with this country anymore, its people, its government, its lack of freedom, fucking nothing.

Attached: 1458582229575.jpg (960x956, 44K)

fuck off, we're full

Attached: 1522167057793.png (938x1232, 1.2M)

Pot calling kettle. Freedom of speech in Canada is not absolute; Section 1 of the Charter allows the government to pass laws that limit free expression so long as the limits are reasonable and can be justified in a free and democratic society. We don't have the gender rules Cancucks do.

The solitary Hindu family that ran a shop in my village had their lives made hell for years.
By the time they fucked off to America some time in the 2000's they were pillars of the community. I think the husband was even on the commitee of his local Working Men's Club.
But yeah, I can just barely remember little gangs of Skinhead girls wandering about. They were scary as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=4mEzSZFpNpY

Attached: DZY8DQeXcAA0Xzd.jpg (598x347, 39K)

THIS IS NOW THE OFFICIAL LAUGH AT KEK DANKULA THREAD
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: DrillsLaughing.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

goblina newds = instaban

yea its a cp lol

Florida is shit - find a job in a based dixie state like Alabama, Tennessee, or South Carolina.

Not sure if CP or Photoshop. Technically not CP because not sexual act or some shit. I remember this Janitor on /b/ circa 2010 railing on about that. Don't care still border line.

Daily reminder that David Lammy is borderline retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=DsR4Nx-ELgc
>Q: Who succeeded Henry VIII?
>A: Henry VII
>Q: What blue cheese traditionally goes with stilton?
>A: Red Leicester

If she's underage then I feel sorry for Florida as she looks like she's nearing the wall.

>Technically not CP because not sexual act
That's not how that works user.

We don't want you.

I would sooner trust my life in the hands of wild and belligerent "FLORIDA MAN" than a bong.

A bong will watch you get gang raped and make you foot the bill after serving 12 months in prison for giving one of the Arab fellows a dick burn from the lack of lubricant.

You've failed him.
Gott strafe Ingland.